Author Topic: The Manor by ForeverAltered  (Read 1771 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
The Manor by ForeverAltered
« on: December 16, 2021, 11:39:44 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/the_manor.html
M/f+; fpov; maid; petgirl; naked; mast; climax; voy; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: The Manor by ForeverAltered
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2021, 08:45:31 am »
This is a very hot and sexy tale with real feeling characters, not at all what I expected by the title. I can't necessarily think of a better title myself, but I would have been irritated with myself if I had missed this one. I like the way you've jumped into the story in the midle, so to speak; you can go backwards and explain about the special relationship between the elderly Ms Charlton, who just passed, and Jack. Or, you can go forward and explain the text at the very end, perhaps having Saffron dig deep into her own imagination for her own personal fantasy to be experienced. We already know she doesn't like to wear clothes, so this may be a clue.

I am curious as to where the very shallow Melanie fits into this story as well, or perhaps she's just there as an empty vessle to have some dialogue with. If the latter, I may borrow that technique myself...

Anyway, you've written something very nice and special here, and I can't wait to read the next chapters.

Thank you for sharing, for taking the time to share. I personally know the hours and hours it takes to write something that takes minutes to read, Jackie. 

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2021, 05:31:51 pm »
You never know what you are going to find when you read a new story, but even allowing for that, I didn't really expect any of this :)

It is wonderfully told, the characters come together and to life so well, it all feels so very realistic, yet so fantastic.  I am very much left wanting to know more about this, to see more of this.

The woman, our reporter, so long stuck, not knowing what she wants in life, or how to find it!  She seems a nice and reasonable lady, just one stuck in a truly terrible situation, one that she has worked hard to avoid, but has never escaped.  There is no way she can leave this discovery unexplored, but how to move forward form here?  What is her next step?

We have a clue now as to what she needs and wants, as to where things need to go to give her life meaning and shape, but will she take that next step gladly and soon, or be scared of it?  The relationships in the house, we are told so little about the maid and the pet, yet the moments we see speak volumes!  There is so much history, tenderness and togetherness packed into those moments, it is amazing.

As for the incredibly shallow Melanie, totally guessing obviously, but I cannot help thinking that she ends up being a mirror showing what just offering the surface sexiness of your body doesn't get you far, while if you actually want to achieve something real and magical you have to offer up real substance and actually connect.  Or am I just projecting my own thoughts and opinions onto the characters here? :)

Offline madelinemonet

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2021, 01:30:50 am »
I loved it. No drama, no power trips. Just a man who is very confident and understanding, and a woman who has never been able to find that thing she needs-until now. The ending was perfect, and I hope there will be more.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk