Author Topic: The Colony Part 7 by TitforTat  (Read 12239 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
The Colony Part 7 by TitforTat
« on: February 19, 2016, 10:59:24 am »
The Colony 7: Part 1

Chapter 1

“Owww... FUCK NO MORE!” I yelled with Mystra cock buried in my ass and filled to the point that I literally felt like I was going to split in two. The pain was so intense that I saw flurries of red floating in my vision.

“Are you sure? You said you wanted to see how much you could take.” Mystra chuckled sexily from above me.

I had taken her challenge and let her turn me into basically a torso with a head and two small doll holes in their normal position.

“Mmmmghhh.... I can't.” I said with a low grunt as the pain was starting to override control of my speech.

“Just a little more. You almost found it.” Jenni said with a giggle as she laid next to me. Jenni described breaking the threshold as experiencing a kind of orgasm in itself and kind of like flying. From the way that this felt at that moment, I doubted her.

“Okay, a little more.” Mystra said as I felt her cock lengthen and swell wider without hesitation.

“GHYAH!!” I yelled then felt as if something broke inside of me. The pain was so intense that it overloaded my mind and sent me to a place far from where I was. It felt similar. Kind of like... the imaginary place in Phyllis's mind only floating somehow. The disconnection was serene.

Suddenly I came back with Mystra's cock much narrower and the pain slackened from the point of overwhelming, but still hurt. My mouth felt funny and my neck stiffly angled my head at a 90 degree angle. I tried to talk only to find that Mystra's red cock was all the way through me with the the tip of it swelling. Jenni giggled at me and came in close to my ear.

“I knew you could do it.” she whispered to me.  She turned her ass toward me then lined up her pussy to the portion of red cock protruding from my mouth. “Oh... shit!” she moaned in pain as the giant tip began to penetrate her pussy. She was just big enough to take it, but not by much. I saw the humor in my situation as she slide herself down and buried my face in her ass with my nose poking her tiny rear hole. “More.” Jenni pleaded before I felt Mystra's cock lengthen further.

–

Things had been like that a lot lately as a calm had crept over our underground paradise. When we weren't working, it had almost become kind of a game to see how far we could take things just to break the boredom. Today was Mystra's turn and she had promised to show me that I could go just that one step further than I thought I could go.

Mystra and I both had become the unofficial rulers of Wonderland, though neither of us really wanted the title or took it seriously. Mystra did have a knack for the spotlight and I was more than happy to let her have it when needed.  Anymore, we spent most of our time either in our room or just outside of it trying top the previous day's outlandish sex act or scene.

Pure was spending much of her time doing what she used to do, which was fulfilling the fantasies of everyone in town. Of course, Mystra and I could do the same, but we never did. That was Pure's thing and it made her happy. Maid had taken up cleaning again and found her own private happiness in cleaning others rooms and being used when allowed. Mystra and I thought it was funny to prevent her from being used sexually by hanging a sign on her that said 'Out of Order' and causing all three of her holes to become unusable.

Jenni and Marc were gone for more than a few nights to help Beringar to whom I gave permission to use them how he wanted. Every time they came back, they seemed worn out from constantly servicing both he and Gudrun, who still couldn't get enough sex.

By mid summer, we got the exciting news that we could finally check out the new construction as it neared completion. Of course, we had to wait until all of the workers had left on a Sunday night to check it out. Beringar and Marc had done a preliminary search of the premises before we could take a look. Maid was the only one not allowed to come with us as she couldn't look human enough to do so anymore, just in case we missed any recording or photo devices. I hadn't thought of security in a long time since Billy was so effective in his work and proud of his duties.

A second entrance was added next to the one for the current colony with both of them cut off to the basement by a small room. Mystra and Pure held my hands with excitement, thought Mystra was not at all happy about looking so ordinary in her normal flesh tones.

At the end of the new, small hallway, another electronically secured door laid before Beringar who opened it with a code and let the heavy metal door swing open. It reminded me of the large doors that they used for bank safes.

“Oh wow!” Pure exclaimed as we slowly walked through the door to find a wide expanse of space before us. I had the same reaction as we approached the handrail that kept us from falling the four stories below us. The space reminded me of very large shopping mall with the space between the floors cut out so that you could see all the way to the bottom. The cut out was nearly 20 feet wide and the walkways to either sides of it were maybe 8 feet wide. Along the walkways to the sides were door-less rooms, 10 per side and about 20 feet apart. The space was truly enormous compared to what I was expecting.

“This is so... breathtaking.” Mystra said as she stepped to the handrail to look over it with us. Tools, contruction equipment and electrical cords were strewn about, but I could already imagine what it was going to look like.

“The roof is my favorite.” Beringar said with a  beam of pride as he pointed upward.

I looked up to see beautifully cast concrete arches with roman style designs in their surfaces. The clear ceiling of the space seemed to be supported by arches and nearly 20 feet above our heads.

“I wanted it to be larger and wider, but after putting water in the lake to cover it, it would be too much weight for the acrylic to handle. Despite that, it should give a nice natural light and a sense of time since you will be able to see daylight.” Beringar said before leaning away. I sighed happily as Pure took my hand and looked beyond the rows of door-less rooms.

Beyond the stack of rooms, the area at the end opened up into a unlit darkness. We checked a few or the rooms down the walkways to see that they had a fairly large living area, a bathroom with no toilet, but did have a shower and enough storage space with the built in closets to handle the needs of several people. One room already had a double, king size bed, several dressers and a few tables inside to give an indication of how much room they had. The rooms were easily four times the size of my own.

“Holy shit Beringar.” Pure said before pulling on his hand. “How many people are you planning to fit in a room?” Beringar laughed then looked at all of us with a big smile.

“Maybe as many as ten. There should be enough room that it would be comfortable.”

“And with what, 80 rooms, that's...” Mystra said before her eyes widened.

“800 hundred or so. I doubt we will fit that many per room, but it could happen.” Beringar said with a laugh before walking on.

“We have 98 people now.” I said to him before he nodded at me and smiled again.

“I have another 100 potentials in mind. Once this is completed, I would ask that you help me bring them in.” Beringar said as we stopped at the end of the walkway and looked out over the immense square room.

The huge, empty space was the size of a football field with the beginnings of a pool and garden area at the bottom. Directly across from us was a large balcony along with a large glass window that led to another room below it. All around the walls of the large space were more areas that looked more like dugouts in the walls. They were large rooms, but had no walls to separate them from large space outside and only on the top two floors. Below them, there were larger rooms with windows to look outside.

“I left this part largely unfinished so that everyone can have a chance to make it what they want. The room across the way is the administration offices and private suite for whoever is in charge. I hear lately that you and Mystra have been elected.” Beringar said to me as I was still taking in the pure size of the place.

“It's not like we asked for it or even wanted it.” Mystra said with a sarcastic sigh before getting caught up in the sight before us. It was hard to make everything out in the dim light, but I could already see the beginning of an underground city. This was beyond my expectations.

“When this is done, I am going to start on the next one. It will be between the current facility and the new one but much more open. I doubt that I will include the skylights as they are a delicate and expensive feature.” Beringar said before we all looked at him.

“So... do you plan to keep adding people?” Marc asked quietly.

“As many as would like to join.” Beringar said with his eyes still scanning the immense space before us. “I want to see a world that we created. The world that you have taken into your own hands and let flourish. I never imagined that it would turn into something so beautiful where everyone is happy, healthy and loving.”

Beringar let off of the handrail and took his hands in mine. “You make me want to build an entire city underground. It will no longer be a place just to lounge and have sex. It will be a place to interact and grow without the trappings of the real world. A safe, free world to explore.” Beringar said with a happy, yet emotional smile. I could see his dream coming alive in his eyes and me as a tool to make it possible.

“How much longer is it going to take?” Pure asked softly before Beringar removed his loving stare from me and looked at her.

“All of the structural and electrical construction is done. The finish work, glass, doors, furniture and final planning are all that is left. I wanted to show you this so that we can plan how to move further. It is up to everyone as to what they want to do with it.” Beringar said as he looked at all of us.

“We need to set up meetings now that the final shape of this had been established. Almost everyone can have their own room if they want, but I suspect that each family will take one meaning that only 20 of the new rooms will be used. It also leaves the old facility very desolate if people choose to move to the new one.” Marc said with Jenni agreeing. I just realized that this was how they were spending most of their time with Beringar when they weren't having sex.

Chapter 2

The entire next month was spent on endless meetings, public debate and arguments. The peace that had failed and our small bit of paradise had become a hotbed of drama. It was almost unanimous that everyone wanted a room in the new facility with just a few wanting to stay behind the in peacefulness of the old colony. Even the old colony would be changed to make it more of a workplace than a living/leisure space.

“I want my shop of the top floor.” Teal shouted angrily at her partner Huey. The two of them were openly arguing about where they should place their sex toy store. The other three that were going to join in their business venture sat quietly watching as if they knew it was pointless to get involved. Their squabbling was fairly common in the past few days.

“But the ground floor is where everyone is going to be, why can't you see that?” the extremely skinny Huey asked her. I shook my head with a sigh and rubbed my temples to try to relieve the stress.

“Ally, lets go back and take a break. I could use one myself.” Mystra whispered in my ear with a seductive tone as her hand slowly worked it's way up the inside of my thigh.

“This is important, no matter how stressful it is.” I said to her as her hand reached my rubber pussy and stroked it gently. Today was fully female Friday were all of us had to stay female as compared to mostly male Monday where everyone but Phyllis was mostly or fully male. I never could figure out why Phyllis didn't gain the same powers at Mystra and I did after joining us in a shared eternal.

“Please...” she said as she nibbled on my ear. “All work and no play...” she said as her finger slipped inside of me causing my to tense up with a moan of pleasure. I was so wet.

“I'm in charge today and I say we finish this out.” I said causing her hand to remove from me and paint my lubrication on my leg.

“Well... tomorrow, I am in charge and we are taking the day off. I'm tired Ally. We cant just go at this all day every day and hope that it just works out.” Mystra said before I gave her a tired stare. Despite the energy still overflowing inside of me, I was mentally exhausted. She smiled and kissed me before looking back over the mixed emotion crowd.

“Tomorrow is Saturday. We are all going to take a break from this and talk reasonably with family and friends until Monday. Let's finish this up.” I said with many people starting to smile again. “I have everyone's notes, wishes and preferences listed. We just need to work out the fine details. Hopefully, a break in all of this will allow everyone to step back and think about it.” I said with many nods and smiles, but some looking like they were ready to charge across the table and choke me. It was never like this before the big news.

Three more disputes were taken care of leaving only 53 more to go before the meeting was concluded for the night. The instant it turned midnight, Mystra took control of me and forced me to end the meeting. I was both relieved that she had forced me to do so, but also a little angry that we couldn't get one more item resolved. It did make me feel a little better when many people thanked us for working so hard to figure this out the right way instead of making the decisions for everyone. Thorn, the large, male, rubber demon smiled when he said that Mystra and I were the best choice as leaders beyond a shadow of a doubt. I still didn't like being appointed without agreeing to it.

“Come on Ally, time to take a break.” Mystra said as she took Pure's wrist in her other hand. Maid had been bound in heavy metal shackles that Marc had procured for her and nearly unable to move due to her currently being inflatable and having little to no strength. Pure was helping her along with cute giggles of amusement.

Chapter 3

“Since fully female Friday is over and we are officially on break. I want everyone to enjoy some leisure time. This is non-negotiable.” Mystra said after all seven of us were in our small room. It was starting to get crowded with all of us being here.

“I'm starting with you.” Mystra said as she pushed me back onto the bed. At that point, I had given up on trying to fight her and partially enjoyed letting go. She smiled widely when I felt the change begin in me.

I knew what was going to happen when I felt a pressure grow inside of me with my body becoming lighter. I looked over myself to see seams form on my arms then on my chest causing my breasts to look fake and assembled. My bright pink nipples grew to twice their size and permanently hard, though pliable being filled with air. Lower on me, I began to grow a featureless cock that looked as though it were going to stay hard for as long as I was this way. Mystra smiled as she took it in her hand to squeeze it with only a little give.

“I get to use her first, then everyone takes a turn.” Mystra said as she stared into my unmoving eyes. I was a little surprised that she left my mouth as realistic as it could be along with still able to make noise through my nose. Her hand on my cock sent waves of pleasure through my body with only her touch causing the sensation. When her other hand touched my thigh, I felt the same thing.

“I'm going to make you forget the world for a little while.” Mystra said as I felt my arousal rising quickly. She placed another hand on my pliable chest and squeezed it causing me to moan involuntarily. Her touch was quickly sending me close to orgasm.

Mystra pushed me back onto the bed with her now incredible strength and straddled my somewhat stiff and fairly large, hollow penis. I looked just past her to see Pure watching with a smile and tugging on Maid's chains. Marci and Jenni were already caressing Maid and writhing against her body.

“I hope you like this. I made your entire body an erogenous zone and extremely sensitive.” Mystra said with an evil smile as her black, front hole began to swallow my toy-like cock. The feeling of her rubber tunnel engulfing me and her hands delicately squeezing my air filled tits sent an orgasm rippling over my skin and flooding my mind helplessly with pleasure. I grabbed at her wrists to try to make her stop, but I couldn't even budge her. She laughed as she raised her hips off of me and pushed my hands away.

“Let it consume you. Let it wash over you and make you forget your troubles. Take this gift and use it to strip away your exhaustion. Even if you fight it, you don't have a choice” Mystra said as she laid on me and whispered in my ear. The contact from her entire body caused another powerful wave of orgasm to steamroll me and my mind to shrink even further. I couldn't ignore her words.

I became lost in a sea of pleasure with my body collecting it and filling my mind concrete in return. Even when Mystra switched out for Pure, I could barely make out what was going on as Pure used my mouth to suck her off. Maid entered me from behind and I gave up all hope that I was going to be able to get out of this. Then again, I didn't know if I wanted to.

Soon, I found the relentless pleasure leaving my skin as Mystra was walking me out of the room. I hadn't even realized that we were moving, but my incredible arousal caused me to panic with the lack of pleasure to drive it away. I looked down over my body to see “Public Sex Toy” in dark letters embedded in my skin.

I was led to the center of the common area where a long cord of latex grew from the back of my neck then attached to a pole that spanned from floor to ceiling. Mystra was using my own body to create all of it. She was doing the same thing to me that I had done to Pure on our union day.

“I put the news out that you are going to be available. I hope you enjoy your leisure time.” she said with an evil smile before kissing me and dropping my hand. I tried to pull her back to me as she walked away, but the cord at my neck yanked me backwards and I fell to the floor with a bounce. The arousal within me caused me to panic once again as I found that I couldn't even pleasure myself.

“Mmmm mmmm.” I whimpered as I knelt and sat on my legs. I needed someone to touch me, My voice trembled in my nose until I got my wish.

The only thing that I remembered beyond the endless series of numbingly powerful orgasms was the occasional inflation of my chest from lips at the valve in my back and the inability to clean myself off. Mystra had left my holes rather shallow and after taking a few loads, it overflowed me and covered both me and the floor around me. I was the embodiment of a brainless, air filled sex toy who reveled in her own pleasure and begged for others to use her. Thankfully, I had no shortage of willing partners in which to keep my mind in the clouds and floating on a warm bed of pleasure. All of my worries and cares had been stripped from me.

This was my vacation. Mystra was right in it being what I needed and saw to it that I was unable to say no. The squabbling, arguments and stress of trying to make plans with nearly 100 people with different opinions and ideas had been taking it's toll on me. I smiled while floating in my cloud of happiness realizing that she had loved me enough to pull me away from all of it. Nothing but happiness and pleasure filled the spaces around me and allowed my mind to melt with relaxation. I found myself never wanting to leave again and wondered if this was heaven.

“Ally, come back to me.” I heard a soft voice say that sounded like an angel. It was full of love and comfort and made me smile. “Come back.”

I felt as if I were landing gently on a solid surface before the constant buzz of pleasure began to feel more real and tangible. My sight came back to me again and I realized that I was on the floor looking up at a smiling Mystra. My head was in her lap as she played with my hair.

“There you are.” she said happily before her hand began to run down my chest. I felt heavier and just a little sad that I had been pulled from my warm, all-encompassing dream.  “How do you feel?” she asked with a loving smile. I pulled my eyes from hers and looked around to see that I was no longer attached to the pole or surrounded by eager partners.

“It was like... floating on a cloud. I... I never wanted it to stop.” I said with my smile fading just a little. Mystra's eyes sparkled with happiness as her hands continued to caress my body.

“I'm sorry that I had to stop, but it is your turn to be in control.” she said with a coo and another smile. Her statement almost caused me to turn myself back into what I was and continue, but I knew it wouldn't be fair to her. She had been working just as hard as I was, in fact, we all were working hard.

“Thank you for that.” I said happily before turning and sitting up. “That was the most relaxing single day vacation that I have ever had.” The smile on Mystra's face showed that she enjoyed that her plans for me had helped. My only course of action was to hug her tightly against me and sigh with the realization that my tension was completely gone.

Chapter 4

I wanted to repay the favor shown to me by Mystra and walked happily with her back to our room, arm in arm. My heart swelled with love for her in that moment and for the first time in a month, I felt happy again.

One back in our room. I changed Mystra and Pure just as Mystra had done to me but without a penis. Phyllis was forced into her tight rubber bindings with her senses stripped away before I focused on Marci and Jenni. I made them as small as I could then covered the bed with my sheet-like body. Turning myself into a bed, I put everyone between my sheets and allowed tight straps to form over Jenni and Marci to bind them together. They both moaned in pain while whimpering sighs of pleasure came from the other three. Soon, the only sound that came from the room was Pure, Maid and Mystra's constant moans along with Jenni and Marci's occasional cries of pain. I was using my entire body to stroke, lick, suck, caress and fill them with pleasure as well as squeeze, yank, pinch and pull to create pain. I wanted all of them to float just as I had to sweep away the trial and tributes of the past month.

Since my body was on auto pilot, I was allowed to think to myself once again. The gentle sounds from within my sheets made me smile knowing that they were all well taken care of before I looked to Phyllis to see her struggling like normal. She described her forced mummification as a break from the world just like Mystra's treatment had just done for me. I knew she was enjoying it as I watched the constant stream of pleasure turn her expression into a mask of ecstasy.

I wanted to think about the problems from the last month. I wanted to keep imagining life and it's hardships when moving to the new facility, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Instead, I spent the entire day thinking back to my family. I had shared so many memories with all of them in the past three or four years that I almost couldn't remember life before them. That fact alone made my heart swell even brighter with love.

When the day was up, I released everyone and put them back into their preferred forms, but did not remove them from within me. I was a little surprised to see Phyllis bounce back from it so quickly, then worried as I saw her run toward the bed and get between the sheets to hug the others. I was about to ask before I saw everyone hugging each other and crying with joy. Even Marci and Jenni seemed overwhelmed by the same sensation.

“Welcome back everyone.” I said with a wide smile knowing the trip that they had just been on. They all looked up at me with awe in their eyes and I got the impression that it was just as good.

“We were all there.” Mystra said before looking at Phyllis was was being pressed between her and Pure.

“What do you mean?” I asked her before Pure looked up at me.

“Phyllis, she used her ability to put all of us together. We laid on each others bodies, unable to move or talk. It was beautiful.” Pure said with her voice still trembling from the experience.

“I never wanted to leave.” Marci said as she held Jenni tightly from behind her. Jenni was latched onto Mystra's backside.

“I felt completely invigorated and so full of love when it was over. Did you all feel the same thing?” I asked with everyone nodding. Mystra's eyes looked like they were showing the most love with her words still stolen from her. “This is our first family vacation.”

“And not the last.” Mystra said before sliding up slightly and kissing me with a renewed passion. “I love you so much.”

“Me too.” Pure said as she moved up on the other side of my head. Maid's voice agreed inside my mind before everyone moved. My body began to change back to my normal Alice form on it's own before I was lost in the pile of gentle embraces and loving words. I felt tears trying to make their presence known on my face and my breath tremble within me. I had no more words for the amount of love that I felt in that moment. It was truly special.

–

After getting back to our task of dealing with people, the air in the meetings felt entirely different. The rushed and forced opinions of others were no longer there as well as agreements coming much easier. That first day, we were able to solve half of the problems that were still lingering from before the weekend. Mystra suggested to everyone that even thought we didn't sleep, eat, use the restroom or need for the other basics of humanity, were were still human in the fact that we needed time to relax and explore our desires or leisure to quiet our minds. It was oddly poetic in the way that she verbalized it and we reached yet another agreement that no public matter would take place on the weekends unless it was for fun or leisure. It was too bad that it took the rest of the week to hammer out the remaining details.

Chapter 5

“Here, like this.” I said as I attached the hose coming from Mystra's stomach to Pure's. They had a screw in type fitting that allowed air to pass between each other. “Now, I do this.” I said as I squeezed Mystra very hard to see Pure bulge everywhere and moan in pleasure. “Then this..” I did the same to Pure and watched Mystra balloon outward and retract with the same force. I laughed at watching them share the same air inside of them and react because of what happened to the other. Maid thought it was funny too and sat hard on Mystra to cause Pure to swell mightily and tremble in orgasm. I laughed even harder as I jumped on Mystra's legs to make Pure go almost round in places with  whimper of ecstasy.

“You guys are funny.” Marc said as he massaged Jacques from behind. I had made them both male for the day and forced them to play with each other. It was oddly romantic so see the two men love each other so completely, since I had never made them do it before.

Maid stood up from Mystra then jumped onto Pure causing me to fly into the air and both of the inflated girls to wheeze in orgasm. Phyllis was at the end of the bed laughing uncontrollably with Marc and Jacques only smiling as they held each other.

“What do you think?” I asked as I let both Mystra and Pure return to their original bodies.

“Are you insane?” Mystra said as she pushed me off of the bed. “What if you popped me?” Pure giggled at the two of us then pinned Maid below her.

“That was fun. I want to do it again sometime.” Pure said before kissing Maid's realistic mouth and laughing.

“Next time, it's gonna be you and Ally.” Mystra said as I stood up from the floor with a big smile.

--

Things had been a little more whimsical lately since figuring out the final plans for the new construction. After the grueling last few days of working on an economic system, we all took a day just to lay with each other. Jenni and Marci's wrestling with each other sparked an orgy of all of us being female. We fingered, fisted, licked and kissed each other until laughing like idiots in the wee ours of the morning. It was after that orgy that we started to use our powers to play instead of serious sex. It was a good break from the norm and continued until that day.

“Beringar said about another month before we kick out the workers and finish the rest ourselves.” Marc said as he stroked Jacques cock. Jacques simply smiled and left his hands on his knees to allow it to continue.

“Everyone still wants to help?” Pure asked with both Jenni and Jacques nodding.

“We have lots of skilled people here. Some want to do that hard labor, some want to just paint. Others want to work on decorating or landscaping in the bottoms. I'm pretty sure all of it will keep us busy for some time.” Marc said with Jacques nodding then turning o kiss him lovingly.

“I want to help build things.” Pure said before we all looked at her. She had never mentioned it before. “What?”

“What do you know about that kind of stuff?” Mystra asked before Pure smiled and squeezed Maid's squishy boobs together.

“I used to build... um... I used to.” Pure said as she looked like she was having trouble remembering, but knew something about it.

“Something that you use to do from your past. It's okay if you can't remember the details. I'm sure that if you say you can help that way, you'll do just fine.” I said as Pure's frown continued until Maid pulled her down to hug her to her.

“I can help clean.” Maid said to all of us and making Pure smile.

“You would say that.” Mystra said causing all of us to laugh again. It bothered me that Pure seemed to be forcing it.

–

With just a few weeks to go, Marc and Jenni had been almost constantly away to help Beringar with the construction and the excitement within Wonderland had grown to almost a kind of panic. Pure had offered her services as fantasy fulfillment to the colony with Maid working tirelessly to clean anything she could. Mystra and I attended many last minute meetings about projects that would need to be complete once there. Jenni and Marc kept us updated on what materials and tools were slowly becoming available to do the jobs.

“Hey Ally?” Mystra asked as we left the last meeting. The opening to the new construction was just 10 hours away. Beringar had wanted it to be a grand opening style reveal to everyone.

“Yes my demon lover.” I said with a happy smile causing her to give one back to me.

“I have a date tonight, upstairs.” she said before I frowned and nodded at her. “I hope you like seafood.” she said before I smiled again.

That night, Mystra treated me to a meal cooked and served by Chef and Tanya personally. It was easily one of the most enjoyable meals that I had ever had with the tastes actually eliciting emotions from me. When the meal was over, Chef had one of their 'students' flush us and pamper us in their room. The two male students rubbed us down with a needless massage while the females worked our feet. It bothered me a little that I had never learned their names or who they really were. Mystra only stared at me and giggled from time to time knowing that the massage was fairly ineffective, but the gesture was touching.

After the massage, Tanya escorted us to the rear patio where we could see the proof of the new wing of the colony. A large t-shaped pond had been created with large fountains blasting water into the air and an eerie glow of light causing the water to look more like small jets of glittering jewels.

“I never did take you on a proper date.” Mystra said as she held me in her lap.

“I never did either.” I said as I looked back to her and smiled. She ran her hands up her waist and pulled me back against her but just a little sideways so she was to my right.

“I wanted to tell you how much I loved you before all of this starts. You mean everything to me.” Mystra said with a bit of emotion. I suddenly felt that this was only for me and not our family. This was something special just between the two of us.

“What about the rest of the family?” I asked her before she smiled again.

“I love them all in my own way, but you are special. Is it horrible for me to say that I love you the most?” she asked gently with a reassuring smile.

“No.” I said before looking out over the beautiful fountains again. “I don't expect everyone to love each other the same way.”

“It's okay if you love someone else more than me. Just let me have this one thing.”  she said softly.

There was a gentle honestly and affirmation in her words that felt comforting. She had already accepted that I might not love her as much as she loved me and that she loved me more than the others. In watching the bright, skyward water fall and mix with the darker water below it, I realized that it didn't really matter. Our love was shared equally, no matter what form it took or who had how much of it.

The Colony 7: Part 2

Chapter 6

Though I had been there already and gave the place a once over to see the size and shape of it, I was shaking with excitement at finally entering the new establishment that was ready for us to inhabit. A line of noisy Landers formed all the way from the small hallway and halfway to the dungeon of the old colony as we waited. Beringar, Marc, Jenni and Billy were inside looking for anything left over that could be used to spy on us. Long ago, I had left those duties to Billy and whoever he chose to assist him.

With a loud clunk, the door to the new addition opened with Beringar wearing a latex tuxedo, Gudrun in a red cocktail dress with her pumped- up breasts nearly falling out of the top, Marc and Jenni holding hands and waiting.

“Thank you for waiting. Could you please stay with us to welcome everyone to the new construction?” Beringar asked as he held his hands out in a gesture to bring me toward him. I looked back to Mystra who smiled and pushed be forward.

“I'll give Maid a tour.” Pure said as she poked me in the butt. I had dressed myself in my blue and white dress for the occasion, but added some touches to give me a more formal look. Mystra had dressed herself in real latex clothing and looked like some kind of mistress from hell. Her outfit really turned me on and she looked incredibly powerful in it.

Every colonist that entered the space smiled and nodded at us before their eyes went wide and stopped in their tracks. It was a long process to welcome the nearly 100 people into the new facility with my patience beginning to wear on me at not being able to explore on my own yet. When the last person stepped through, I turned to see Nanny, Chef and Tanya had joined us.

“To all of my family, I thank you for your patience and your understanding in allowing me to bring this dream to life. I could not have done this without each and every one of you.” Beringar said with uncharacteristic emotion showing in his voice. Gudrun held his hand tightly and turned to him with one of her giant tits popping out.

“Whoops.” she said as she tried to stuff it back in then sighed as she had to make the dress regrow around it then shrink down to make it tight again.

“Gummi bear. We all saw your vision for this and everyone is now rewarded with that same hard work they gave to you. This is just the beginning of another chapter in our new society.” Gudrun said before kissing him lovingly on the cheek. He had no words for her statement.

“We should take a tour then unveil the surprise.” Marc said with excitement in his voice. Mystra and I both shot him a look, but his smile showed that we had to wait. I could have forced it from him, but I did like surprises.

–

We took our time and inspected several of the mostly finished rooms that still lacked furniture or any kind of paint. Beringar explained that everything needed to finish or furnish was located in the empty areas near the large open space and left there so that everyone could choose what they wanted. Many of the stronger people had already decided that they were going to help move heavy things as their contribution to the new facility. Beringar was one of such people.

After inspecting several rooms that were nearly identical, we came across the open space that was now basked in daylight from above and whispering with water flowing from a water fall built into a wall. The air smelled of earth and moisture as unplanted dirt surrounded the large pool and channels that snaked through the bottom of the area. Small wooden bridges crossed the winding channel with several stone paths leading to steps that entered the water. At the far left wall, the pool stretched from wall to wall with large rocks making it look like it was a natural water feature rather than a man-made one.

Above the bottom floor and on every level, there were large rooms that now had glass installed on their outer wall and looking over the landscape below. Each floor up gave a larger view until the very top, which caused people to look a quarter the size that they actually were. Some were already swimming in the deep channel, laughing and splashing water. I spied Pure pulling Maid toward the water then disappear under it until Maid straddled her midsection. Pure had become inflatable with Maid riding her like a raft. Even from where I was, I felt Maid's playful joy at the gesture.

“Is this real?” Mystra asked me as she looked out of the open, airy space. Beringar, Gudrun, Marc and Jenni had already made the trek down the stairs to the bottom.

“It is.” I said as I put my arm around her waist. I couldn't remember the last time that I saw something so beautiful.

Mystra looked above us at the transparent roof supported by the decorative arches as the splashing, swirling water in the shallow pond obscured the view below it. The light twinkling through the water to us below made the entire place look like it was sparkling with magic.

“We are never going to leave this place, are we?” she asked before I turned her to me and smiled.

“We always can, but why would we want to?” I asked as she searched my eyes. I smiled wider and kissed her deeply before we looked out over it all again. “Would we?” I quietly asked to myself.

People were everywhere and exploring everything. The glass stairways that filled the corners of the room were full of people stopping just to take it all in and  point at random. The large and small rooms at the walls of the expanse contained yet others that seemed to be looking through large piles of furniture, clothing and other things. Straight across from where we were was the same balcony with large, frameless windows showing the view below. Under the balcony was what looked like offices already filled with tables and computers.

Mystra's hand jerked me into motion before I looked at the intensely happy smile on her face. “Come on.”

Soon, we were on the bottom floor and breathing in the thick, moisture and earthy smell that was only hinted to from up top. The water that fell 3 stories from the ornate hole in the wall splashed on realistic looking rocks and caused the mist to spread to everything around it. Walking over the bridges, I saw that the channel between the land even had the same realistic looking rocks sever feet below the surface. There were even underground passages that led away from the channel with people swimming into them and disappearing.

“This really is paradise.” I said in a whisper and looked around in all directions. From the bottom floor, the transparent, sparkling ceiling looked even more magical. There was no other light in the entire place.

Chapter 7

“Do you want to go for a swim?” Mystra asked as she pulled my hand. I still wasn't done looking and shook my head with a smile. “You can turn me into a demonic raft or some kind of floating sea monster.” she said with a sexy laugh.

“I still want to look around. I haven't had the full tour yet.” I said before she stopped trying to pull me and nodded. A large alcove at ground level directly across from the housing area caught my eye, it looked important.

“There you guys are.” Marc said as he waved at us from behind us. Jenni was smiling from ear to ear under his arm as they approached.

“Are you guys ready for your surprise?” Jenni asked just before Marc smacked her hard across the face. Jenni howled in pain them smiled like it never happened.

“That's my line, slut.” Marc said before laughing and smiling at us. Jenni only nodded and smiled as if it were just another day. I could still never get used to their incredibly rough treatment of each other. “Anyway, if you would follow me.” Marc said with a smile before walking in front of us toward the alcove that I had spotted. I looked to Mystra who smiled and put her arm through mine with a nod.

As we entered the alcove, I wasn't ready for what I saw. It was beautifully tiled with glass-fronted, empty rooms to either side of us. Beyond the beautiful entry way was a large, white plastic, spiral, stair case that led straight up to the balcony area above us. It's styling reminded me of the 'modern' days of the 1950's but matched the colorful tile the covered the entire room.

“This way please.” Marc said as he nearly dragged Jenni by her hair as she reached to it and squealed. Despite her pain, she was smiling with enjoyment. I motioned for Mystra to go first.

The staircase was surprisingly stable despite how delicate it looked and wide enough to allow two people to walk side by side. I could only smile as I waked behind Mystra as she added an extra shift to her hips and expose her bare holes under her tiny black skirt. Her tail even helped out by making a point of giving me a better view.

At the top, the stairway ended in what looked like a modern office building with desks, chairs and computers everywhere. Medium brown, latex beanbags were placed here and there with some artwork already on the walls. The space looked as productive as it did casual and inviting.

“This is the administrative office. Over there is the administrative meeting room. In case you missed it, there is a large meeting hall and event center just beyond the staircase at the lower level. We made the door fit the room and covered it with tile so it doesn't even look like it's there.” Marc said before turning to us and pushing Jenni to her knees in front of him. She hit the floor hard, then sat up quickly with a big smile.

“This is amazing.” I said as I stepped forward and looked around the yellow and brown room. All of the furniture was done in a variety of colored plastic.

“There are even a few rooms to the side for those that want to stay here full time. I imagine some will.” Marc said as he looked at the room with us.

“Sky said he would probably stay here.” Jenni said before I looked at her with a smile. Marc frowned and kicked her right in the pussy causing her to moan deeply and fall over holding it.

“You are out of line today, slut. You're lucky I didn't gag you.” he said as Jenni writhed in agony on the floor.

“I like the colors.” Mystra said happily before turning back to us and completely ignoring Marc's treatment of Jenni. Marc nodded and reach down without looking to grab a handful of her hair and yank her to standing with a yelp. One of her hands were holding her hair with the other at her pussy. I could hear her crying without the smile that I had seen previously.

“Now, the Piece Du' Resistance.” Marc said with a french accent and pulled Jenni so hard she lost her footing. He was now just dragging her by her hair with soft sobs escaping her mouth. When I saw the slight smile on her lips due to the treatment, I felt myself get wet suddenly.

In the same small room that the spiral staircase ended, an ornate, steel, double door with inlaid beige plastic sat between the walls on the far side from the office. Marc opened it with Jenni struggling to get to her feet to reveal another set of stairs leading up. They were done in the same colorful tile found in the alcove. Mystra gave me a shrug as we walked as if I had asked her what it was and she didn't know.

A door similar to the one at the bottom of the stairs stood before us at the top. A small plaque next to the door read. “The Royal Family.”

“And this... is your room.” Marc said with a sly smile as he pushed the door open.

“Wait.... Marc.” I said causing him to turn around with a questioning look. “What... what is the meaning of this?”

“Just come inside.” he said with a smile, but a little irritated before walking forward. I looked at Mystra who showed the same hint of anger that I did before we walked arm and arm the last few steps before the room.

Chapter 8

Like the space just inside the alcove, I wasn't ready for what lay just inside the the rubber inlaid steel doors. A very large room, 30 feet wide by 50 feet long, in estimation was painted a bright blue, the color of my dress, and divided without walls into two section. Closest to us and on either side of the entry, were a pair of white latex, wing back chairs with a delicate round table between them. The large, black and white tile of the checked floor was partially covered in a blue rubber carpet that surrounded a large square thing in the middle. I couldn't tell if it was a bed, a platform or something else, but it was done in the same blue rubber and covered in white, round pillows. Marc grunted as he pushed Jenni onto the thing only to have her fall on top of it and sink into the surface slightly.

To the left of the large, square bed was a flat screen TV that nearly covered the wall along with an expensive looking stereo system. To either side of the TV was an ornately carved wooden door with an alternating black and white border surrounding them. To the right of the blue square was a large set of curtained, glass double doors leading to another room.

Beyond the thing that Jenni was kneeling on was what looked like a lounging area with a chaise done in the same white as the other chairs, several white plastic bookshelves and a spot with several stringed instruments in the corner, standing as if needing no structure. Further beyond the leisure area was the large window that led to the balcony outside.

I settled my shaking hands and turned to close the door softly behind me. Mystra stood stock still next to me as I felt my anger rising.

“Why...?” I asked almost inaudibly before asking again. “Why Marc?” I asked him before he turned to me with his smile dropping almost instantly. Jenni, who was still shaken up from the trip up the the room stared at Marc then to us.

“You don't like it?” he asked before taking a step forward. I put my hand up to stop him and felt it shake with anger.

“No... I don't like any of this.” I said as his frown turned to almost panic.

“If it's the color...” Marc started before I cut him off.

“Royalty?” I asked him before stepping forward. “I didn't ask for this. I'm not royalty. I'm not some kind of goddess.” I said before I felt Mystra's hand pulling on me. I yanked it free and moved forward as I felt the pressure within me building further.

“Is this some kind of joke? Do you think I want to be better than everyone else. Do you think I am better than everyone else.” I said with my voice trembling. I saw Marc swallow visibly before Mystra caught my hand again pulled to keep me where I was. My anger was now blinding me.

“Yes.” Marc said causing me to freeze at his words before he looked to Jenni. “But not just me. It's everyone in the entire colony. You are special and they wanted you to feel that way. That is why they all agreed to make this special place for you and call you their queen.” Marc said as I felt my stomach drop out from inside of me. I didn't really have one, but that was what it felt like.

“What.... what did you say?” I asked Marc as he sighed with fear and looked past me to Mystra.

“Please... please tell me that's not true.” Mystra said as she stepped near me before Marc pursed his lips then shook his head. Mystra liked the spotlight, but I knew show felt much the same as me in this regard.

“I... I don't...” I said as I turned to Mystra who took me in her arms and held me tightly. She kissed my neck and held my hair as I felt like I was falling. “This doesn't feel right.” I said before she held me tighter then nearly dragged me to the big blue square that Jenni was kneeling on. I felt my butt squish into the latex that covered it's surface then sink into it like it was made of flesh inside.

“I didn't make the decision.” Marc said quietly before sitting down next to me. I felt Mystra trembling along with me before Jenni added her touch to my back. “A meeting was held with the colonists deciding it on their own. They thought... they thought you deserved this, for you, Mystra and the rest of your family.” Marc said as I began to hear the pain in his voice.

My anger at him was unjustified and I pulled him against me to join in the embrace. Mystra pulled Jenni around from behind her and laid her on my lap.

“Do they know how we would react to this?” Mystra said as it sounded like she was trying to control her own anger.

“I don't think so. You are supposed to be the queens wife and hold equal power.” Marc said as Mystra froze. “I'm sure that you can say no and tell them all to fuck off if you want, but they were pretty adamant about showing some respect to the both of you since you have done so much for them. I would have gladly done the same.” Marc said with Jenni nodding solemnly.

“I... I don't know.... I don't know what to do about this.” I said as I looked to Mystra who looked like she was about to explode. She was staring straight at the door with her fists balled in anger before she blinked and took a deep breath. “Mystra?” I asked before she relaxed further then turned to smile at me.

“The people want you to lead them.” she said with a strange tone to her voice. I looked from her to Jenni on my lap, who seemed to be frozen in time. Marc was the same. “They need your strength as well as the love you have given them. The red queen, she is your other half and will give you the strength you need” Mystra continued with her voice sounding more like the woman's voice that I had hear before.

“Who are you?” I asked her as I felt a tingle of fear along my skin. Mystra smiled happily then looked out toward the door again.

“I have been sleeping for so long. The other has awakened and allowed me to participate once again, but I need you. I need you or all will be lost.” she said before her comforting smile began to fade. The angry look came back to Mystra's face again with her hands shaking in anger.

“Mystra...” I said with wide eyes before laying my hand on hers. I could still feel the woman's presence fading around her. As Mystra's hand shook with rage.

“Alice... I'm not...” she said with gritted teeth before looking at me then freezing with concern. All traces of her anger seemed to vanish. “Ally, are you alright?” she asked as her mood shifted like a switch had been thrown.

“I... she spoke to me... through you.” I said cautiously causing Mystra to give me a confused frown before I looked down to Jenni. “She said that the I need to lead them. You... the red one will be my strength.” I said as everyone stared at me with an uneasy expression. “She called you the red queen.”

“That's what the colonists call her.” Jenni said before I looked down to her. “Mistress of desire, the Red Queen.” Jenni nearly whispered before looking at Mystra and sitting up between us. “They call you Alice the responsible, The love of the world.”

“You probably don't hear it much, but everyone loves the both of you. Even the ones that don't show it, they still support you. That is why they wanted this for you. They needed some way to show your their appreciation for your hard work and uncolored love that you show everyone.” Marc said causing all of us to look at him. “Especially since you can do what you do, there is no one better suited to lead us all. In times when you are not there, Mystra is and shows the same love for her people.”

“I didn't ask for this.” Mystra said before taking my hand in hers. I looked to her as she searched my eyes as if they held some kind of answer.

“I didn't either, but I don't want to disappoint anyone.” I said as I looked down at my blue dress with white trim. “Alice... of Wonderland. The Red Queen. I guess it seems fitting.” I said before looking to Mystra who didn't smile at all. I sighed deeply and let the strange moment sink in. I was ready to go on a rampage before the woman showed up. Now, I felt like another gift had been given to me, but not one that I could experience physically or mentally.

“If it is the will of the people, I will do it.” I said before looking at Marc then Jenni and finally at Mystra. “I don't expect to be treated like royalty. Nothing else has changed.” I said with a frown. Mystra did the same and put her hands in mine.

“If you want to go through with this, I will stand next to you.” Mystra said softly. I looked into her eyes and saw the strength that was promised in them, the strength that the woman had mentioned and knew my decision was made for me already.

Chapter 9

After checking the rest of our 'Royal' suite, we found that the two smaller rooms were more like guest quarters or slave rooms with implements of torture hanging on the wall of the room done in black and red. The other room was done in a neutral beige color with white trim. Between them was a shared shower room and small closet.

Our room was different entirely. A massive bed, the size of the square one in the living room, was coated in a deep red the color of Mystra's skin. It was filled with the same material that the blue one was and after asking about it, Marc said that it was silicon gel and very expensive. Black latex curtains hung from the ceiling and draped at the perimeter of the bed. They could be could be tied back or left to hang to form a kind of wall around it.

Beyond the bed that was obviously crafted in Mystra's style, was the floor itself that was all black latex and slightly squishy itself. Several ornate red tables and beige bookcases filled the areas in between with a smaller bed to the left of the main one. Marc explained that it was for the slaves.

To the right of the bed was a lavish bathroom with a large hot tub, enormous shower and various instrument of water play. It wasn't odd anymore to not find a single toilet or sink anywhere. After checking the glass and metal bathroom, it became pretty clear that Mystra owned the bedroom while I owned the living room. I still wasn't sure how I felt about that. I was still trying to take it all in and come to terms with what had been given to us as well as the statements made by the woman's brief visit.

–

One week after the unveiling of the colony and everyone that wanted to move doing so, the Public meeting room was opened for a ceremony. I didn't realize that the space would be so large and that it resided under the entry alcove behind the spiral stairs up to our suite. One of the rooms in the alcove had been taken over by Phyllis to use for counseling while the other was set up to announce events and news.

It seemed that Maid, Pure, Mystra and I were all outside of the gossip and plans for our royalty. When we told Pure and Maid, they were stunned and didn't know what to think of it. Beringar and Gudrun were the ones that seemed to be pushing it from the non Wonderland side of things.

The ceremony that was held for us was a major event with not one person failing to attend. I had flat out refused to wear something regal like my family had suggested with only Mystra supporting my decision and only wearing her black mistress gear. The seven of us were positioned on stage with Mystra and I in the front, Pure to my right and Jenni beyond that. Maid was to the left of Mystra then Marc with Phyllis behind all of us. I didn't care for the formality of everything, but Mystra's comforting grip allowed me to at least bear it. As for her, she seemed to like it to a degree.

It was only then that I found out that our new titles came with new responsibilities. I was upset that they weren't disclosed to us before the crowd of people and I almost left the stage if it weren't for Mystra. She whispered to me that we would figure it out afterward and not to disrupt the importance of the day.

Not only were we to personally induct new members into Wonderland and give them a tour, we were to keep them in our suite between 2 and four days to make them feel comfortable before leaving our care. Instead of being Arbiter, Mystra and I both were now the supreme tie breakers for any large disagreements along with someone else dealing with the smaller ones. We were to officiate and witness all unions and changes as well as document what those changes were.  The last part, I really didn't like which was to hold an event once a month for all heads of houses or equal families. It was only sweetened a little when my extended family was required to attend.

With the ceremony and reception over and out of the way, I snuck away to our new room and laid on our new bed. I was never good with such large ordeals and never liked being the center of attention. The whole thing weighed on me and pulled away the energy that filled me as if it took all of my reserves to endure it. Mystra stayed behind to lavish somewhat in the formality of the event in my place.

Chapter 10

“Mystra, I hope you are ready for a day of love.” I said to her as I reached my hands between her ass and the bed. It had been a few weeks since the induction ceremony and just so happened to be Valentines day.  I had already started making the changes in her.

“What are you up to?” Msytra said as she sat up then frowned at seeing the changes in her body.

Her skin was no longer red, but pink with deep red hearts for aureola and nipples. Her hair had turned a bright white along with her mouth changing to a red doll hole. I laughed a little as hearts, white lace and frilly edges adorned her body while it slimmed in some areas and filled out in others. Instead of voluptuous as she usually was, she was now thin and well proportioned in all the right areas to make her look like some kind of valentines bimbo. Her usual seductive smile had even been replaced with a constantly happy and empty look.

“Oh I love it.” Mystra said with a bubbly giggle then covered her mouth. “I look so cute!” She said with another squeal before her eyes showed me how much she hated it, but only for a moment. Her whole looked reminded me of some kind of Barbie nightmare and I knew she would hate it. I only smiled more knowing that I was forcing her to act the part as well.

“If you don't change me back, I'm going to Love you.” she said before giggling and letting her eyes show how angry she was. “I'm going to... kiss you all over... I mean.” she said before giggling happily.

“A new kind of domination.” I said as I sat up and stretched. “Being trapped like the one thing that you hate. A cutesy-wootsey Valentines bimbo.” I said with my best baby voice then tweaked her nose. “I bet you love being in pink with all that pretty lace and fringe. Look at all of those cute hearts all over you and your kissy spots.” I laughed as I continued with my baby voice.

“I am going to love you for this.” she said before smiling and giggling. Her eyes showed a different story. I was pretty sure that she was going to murder me at midnight, but it was worth it. I left her eyes alone so that I could watch how much she hated it. She smiled and giggled before pushing her fairly large breasts together and moaning at me. “I'm going to fuck you.”

“Awww, I sure hope so, sweety.” I said with another laugh and knew that she was probably describing her revenge, but having it twisted when it came out. I laughed even harder when her eyes trembled with anger as I called her the worst name I could. “How bout we go for a walk sweety. Maybe We'll bring Pure and Maid along with us. Mystra nodded happily and stood up with her tail ending in a heart shape as it caressing her body Her horns now resembled something less threatening. I tweaked her red rubbery nipple playfully and laughed as she moaned in pleasure.

For the walk, I changed Pure only slightly as I gave her purple hair, purple hearts for aureola and sprinkles of pink and purple hearts all over her stark white skin. Maid laughed at the both of them mentally causing Mystra to stare me down and Pure to laugh happily. Pure liked the idea and even her new appearance.

–

The new facility had changed quite a bit within the first month of opening. Shops had sprung up, money was finally being used and decoration being performed. Several pieces of art in the form of pictures, statues or displays had been set up to make the place feel more like home. A family had constructed a two story gazebo in the garden area and called it their home, but anyone was allowed to enter or stay. The two females were constantly tending to the flowers and landscaping around them with the one man doing all of the grunt work. They were truly an incredible bunch and the friendliest people I knew.

Rooms had been filled with furniture and

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk