Author Topic: Looking for a latex story  (Read 6658 times)

Offline RubberCrale87

Looking for a latex story
« on: November 10, 2021, 10:15:31 am »
Hey all.

I'm looking for a story I read a long while ago. I believe it starts with a couple arriving at a bar/gas station/garage in the middle of nowhere. The guy then gets tricked into becoming the latex maid/slave for the crossdressing owner of the bar, possibly called Tanya or Tonya?

It's something along those lines, unfortunately I don't remember anymore of the details.

Thanks in advance. :)

Offline RubberCrale87

Re: Looking for a latex story
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2023, 08:52:48 am »
Hey all.

Sorry to bump, but it's been a good long while since I posted here and I am still very much looking for this story! Tried every bit of clever google searching that I know of, but I keep coming up empty. :(

Unfortunately I haven't been able to recall anymore details, except that the crossdressing owner of the bar could possibly be called Tatyanna, possibly not spelled that exact way. Could still be Tanya or Tonya, not at all sure!

I hope someone can help me out with this as it continues to bug me that I haven't found the story.

Thanks in advance! :)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2023, 09:45:11 am »
There's a series of stories from Anne Gray featuring a "Tatianna" but not especially maid themed. Searching for "Tonya" mostly shows up the stories by authors with that name, rather than characters. As you can expect there are a lot of Tanya references, too many to be helpful.

The Experiment has a Tonya character, is latex themed, but no mention of maids, and I don't think Tonya is a cross-dresser.

Becoming His BBF is maid / transform themed and has a Tonya in it, but plot doesn't sound right.

Stories tagged maid + latex with a male sub only matches 85 stories, so that might be worth a slow trawl through to see if a title or other codes jump out at you. If it's not in that list, then I think it's possibly not a Plaza story.

Offline RubberCrale87

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2023, 04:32:32 pm »
Thank you very much for the reply, Teanndaorsa!

Unfortunately you are correct, none of the stories are the one I am thinking of, but I truly do appreciate the effort you have made to find it. I have searched high and low all across google and even went so far as to use the "way back when machine" to search on several story websites incase the story was taken down for some reason, but alas, no luck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk