Author Topic: multi part story I cant find  (Read 1451 times)

Offline newadu2011

multi part story I cant find
« on: June 30, 2021, 09:13:12 pm »
Hello, hoping you all can help, I'm looking for a fdom lesb story. Obviously cant remember where i read it though I thought it was either here or on Literotica. It was a multipart story two main characters were I believe married one had a high power job the other was a contractor maybe but not working while fixing their new? house. Ended up building a dungeon in the basement and the highpower lady kept and started brainwashing/hypnoing the other, maybe had orgasm denial mixed in. She eventually felt bad about it and started bring her back to reality. I think there were 2 different ending one though had both of them suspended in some kind of time release gel in a large aquarium while being vibed/teased. I remember the story but cant find it again. Please any help is great.

Offline dpgsm

• Bound & Gagged
Re: multi part story I cant find
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 10:15:46 pm »
any keywords to help pinpoint the story.
other than a dungeon, hypnotherapy brainwashing .

Offline newadu2011

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 01:20:58 pm »
Sorry but not really, other keywords are super broad like Lesbian and female dominant. I believe there was latex in the story but not as a key element that it would be under latex stories.

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2021, 06:48:40 pm »
I think the story you're looking for is "Building Reality" by Tigerstretch. It's on this site too!

Offline dpgsm

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2021, 07:04:24 pm »
Just a few keywords and it popped up
It was latex and catsuit

Offline newadu2011

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2021, 01:49:41 am »
Brilliant, thanks for the help, I did search but must have scrolled right past that title. Thanks all.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk