Author Topic: looking for transformation stories  (Read 1485 times)

Offline wendel90

looking for transformation stories
« on: May 27, 2021, 10:11:29 am »
Hello everyone.

I am a huge fan of stories involving M2F transformation and where the subjects ends up in bondage ( thats an important aspect to me, transformation in itself is not enough to satisfy my kink ^^)

My personal favorites are bodyswich stories, but any kind of transformation either magical or by other means is also good.

I have read the stories in the "transformation" section on gromets plaza, but I would love to have recommendations for either individual stories or for other sites where i am likelly to find such content.

Thank you in advance for your help ! :)

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
Re: looking for transformation stories
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2021, 07:45:23 am »
literotica.com
fictionmania.tv (one of main themes is M2F, I think you can use their search system to find stories with bondage,  site is mostly NOT indexed by Google Search)

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2021, 10:22:32 pm »
Yes fictionmania would be a good starting point. The predominant themes are MtF, crossdress, and body swap. But there is a lot of Femdom and bondage as a secondary theme on many stories

Offline wendel90

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2021, 10:11:29 pm »
Thanks for the reccomandations!

I looked into fictionmania and there are plenty interesting stories.

Litterotica i am having more trouble navigating on the other hand. i find it harder to search out for the kind of story i want since the tags seems to be randomly decided by the users instead of having a set of defined tags

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk