Author Topic: Looking for 2 water based stories  (Read 1469 times)

Offline searcher2042

Looking for 2 water based stories
« on: April 28, 2021, 07:55:36 pm »
Having no luck finding 2 stories I read years ago. The first involved a woman testing a plastic or latex sphere, it may have even had Product Test in the title. Bound inside the sphere she is rolled down a hill to a river or creek where she floats downstream until being picked up by a crane or lift onto a truck.

The 2nd is a woman tying herself to a float or inner tube and preparing to float down a creek through a town or farmlands, hopefully without being caught.

Thanks in advance.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Looking for 2 water based stories
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 01:59:24 pm »
First one sounds a bit like: Rolling Into Trouble by Druid5, but none of the stories with Product in their title sound like they fit.

Also a keyword search for "inner tube" or "creek" matches a bunch of stories on the Plaza, but none of them have the plot you describe, sadly.

Offline searcher2042

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 06:44:04 pm »
Yeah the product testing story was much more laid back, pretty sure the only characters were the woman and the man that picked her up at the end. Think it was kind of similar to Walking on Air by SG in that every time the sphere bounced or bumped into something it forced air into another part of the sphere, either squeezing her or inflating a dildo.  I've tried exhaustive google searches of this site, bdsmlibrary, and utopiastories with no luck. Not sure where else to look.

Offline yufec11

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2021, 02:24:15 am »
I remember the author because it's one of my favourite SG. But sadly it's gone. So better you find the author and email him. If he still reply

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2021, 12:07:06 pm »
Walking on air by SG IS on bdsmlibrary https://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=7174

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk