Author Topic: The Lapdog by John Bannergram  (Read 7009 times)

Offline LatexLover

Re: The Lapdog by John Bannergram
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2021, 12:44:56 pm »
I really loved this chapter and am not ashamed to say I checked regularly hoping there would be an update on the site.

I think this entire story is so beautiful and touching in a way. It's so expertly done and believable in a way that I find most stories aren't. Most don't give the conditioning time to breathe. Lisa's slow eroding of who she is as a person is magnificent and makes Ms Davenport seem all the more sinister but also I think that she actually cares about Lisa. Seeing that she has few friends leads me to believe that she wants and needs Lisa as much as the other way around.

I'm not sure if that was the final chapter or if there is one more to go. I hope there is more but if there isn't I eagerly await your next story John.

Offline John Bannergram

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2021, 01:22:31 pm »
I really loved this chapter and am not ashamed to say I checked regularly hoping there would be an update on the site.

I think this entire story is so beautiful and touching in a way. It's so expertly done and believable in a way that I find most stories aren't. Most don't give the conditioning time to breathe. Lisa's slow eroding of who she is as a person is magnificent and makes Ms Davenport seem all the more sinister but also I think that she actually cares about Lisa. Seeing that she has few friends leads me to believe that she wants and needs Lisa as much as the other way around.

I'm not sure if that was the final chapter or if there is one more to go. I hope there is more but if there isn't I eagerly await your next story John.

Thanks so much! The story's not done yet. There's one more chapter to go, so stay tuned!

Offline sammy808

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2021, 01:59:59 am »
i really thought part 4 would be the end, but part 5 was even better, and i can't wait for the conclusion.  :)
such a wonderful story!

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2022, 11:00:48 pm »
And... the end. :-)

Offline kayla_ditzmoor

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2022, 01:25:33 am »
Excellent conclusion to an excellent story! Thank you, John Bannergram, for following through to the end. It's definitely something I'll be rereading.

Offline John Bannergram

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2022, 05:03:55 pm »
Excellent conclusion to an excellent story! Thank you, John Bannergram, for following through to the end. It's definitely something I'll be rereading.

Thanks so much Kayla, and everyone else who messaged me! I hope that everyone enjoyed reading the Lapdog as much as I enjoyed writing it. It's not going to be the next thing I do, but although the story is over, I think that eventually, the loveably psychotic Miss Davenport and her faithful lapdog will make another appearance. :)

Offline sammy808

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2022, 02:51:05 am »
a wonderful end!  i love the "confront someone from your previous life" thing in stories like this.   ;D
i hope you have a new story soon (i'm greedy)!

Offline John Bannergram

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2022, 10:47:04 am »
a wonderful end!  i love the "confront someone from your previous life" thing in stories like this.   ;D
i hope you have a new story soon (i'm greedy)!

Ah, thanks! I will be writing more stuff, although fair warning, it may be awhile since I'm ridiculously slow about it  :)

Offline trash princess

• Bound & Gagged
  • I wanna be pretty!
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2024, 03:11:14 pm »
I can't believe it took me this long to find this story. very well done. it encapsulates everything desirable about pet play, and honestly, i can't help but envy Lisa. Or rather "muffin" now~ lol.

10/10 have read it over and over again.
W...wait, don't throw me away! I'm your cute little femboy! Don't you wanna play with me?

No?

B...but......*Slam.* oh. Okay.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk