Author Topic: idea for a story but no idea how to make it.. ?  (Read 12122 times)

Offline Landfill_Racoon

idea for a story but no idea how to make it.. ?
« on: January 13, 2021, 03:52:14 am »
hi, im looking for someone that could write a story, ive an idea but no imagination on how to write it.. of course, you will recieve all the credit for it..

my idea came from our actual partial lockdown  from 20h to 5h ( every body except essential worker( maybe a janitor ?) must be at home)
principal character name Emy, mid 30,
where: bagged in a smelly dumpster/compactor burried under several layer of bags
maybe she could be collected by the frontloader  early in the morning ?/she can have  the time of her life in it..  or she can be found by someone ( another trash lover maybe ?) or she could escape/rescued by 5 am...

who's in to write something with that ?

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
Re: idea for a story but no idea how to make it.. ?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 04:01:28 am »
Emy I would write it for you if I had the attention span to it but I have problems focusing on writing so it would not be a good story

I hope someone here will take your offer and write the story for you it seems like a good idea
TRASH GIRL

Offline Trashisme

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 12:38:38 am »
I have ideas! Would you like to discuss them?

Offline Landfill_Racoon

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2021, 11:10:42 pm »
yes we can :)

Offline DumpsterLife

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2021, 11:07:26 am »
Have you had much luck regarding this one yet?

Offline Landfill_Racoon

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2021, 04:12:56 pm »
Have you had much luck regarding this one yet?
not that much... the history still on ice... lack of time to think about that :( still saved somewhere im gonna work on it  soon ( i hope)

Offline EncasedEnthusiast

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2023, 06:34:53 am »
Hmmm…maybe I could whip something up…

Offline Rubberh

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2023, 09:32:43 pm »
I might be able to give it a go. Send me a message with any particular elements you would like included. I might be able to work them in.

Offline Landfill_Racoon

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2023, 03:37:35 am »
well.. my main idea is on the first post i just.. litteraly had no inspiration to made my story..  ive stayed many evening in front a ''white page'' and nothing want to be out in my brain :(  im litteraly not a story writter ,,, so could being in there for a day or more? untill colleection day.. being rescued by another trashlover ?.. idk..

Offline WesleyWindo

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2023, 03:25:56 pm »
I might have an idea of a contortionist who repeats a number in a trash can, the opening gets blocked and she is taken away in a trash truck... It could even go as far as the shredders to order where it is a guy from the municipality who frees her.

What do you think ?

Offline jakbird

• Loosely Tied
  • Res Ipse Dicit - The work speaks for itself
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2023, 06:43:19 pm »
It's a good idea for a story.  How to start?  In your head, visualize it, step by step.  Then go back and write down what you saw in your mind's eye.  Don't worry about grammar, just capture the idea with some words so it doesn't slip away.  After that, you can read it over, add to it, and then start shaping it into a story.  That's your first draft.

When you're done, step away for a day or two before coming back for an edit pass.  That way you get a fresh look, at which point the first reaction is "OMG did I write that????"  You're on your way to being an editor then.  Eventually it gets enough polish to become a story.
  Jack Peacock
Tell me, O muse, of that ingenious hero who travelled far and wide

Offline WesleyWindo

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2023, 08:15:18 pm »
First of all, my idea was mixed this both video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnPf3o8ipis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH9Iy8OOQYc

Briefly, it was a contortionist sliding into a trash cans, a pedal-powered model, as a kind of challenge.

It's the fact that she can't get out that turns me on: to open it, you have to press the pedal, but once she's all the way in, well, she blocks the pedal.

As a rule, I fantasize a lot about their contortionist in their box, imagining situations where they get stuck inside. But I don't know in which part of the forum this kind of story would fit.

Offline Landfill_Racoon

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2023, 03:34:19 am »
mmm yeah but kinda not really wht ive in mind to be true ! fact is... i already have too many idea all mixed together and i diddnt know where to start at first ;D soo.. im still on hold about that !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk