Author Topic: How did you figure out you liked trash/ bin bags  (Read 946 times)

Offline Thatonebinbag

• I like rubbish and black bin bags
How did you figure out you liked trash/ bin bags
« on: December 14, 2023, 09:45:05 pm »
For me it would have to be the first time I emptied the kitchen bin and felt the bag rub against my leg and i started exploring by wearing black bins while no one else was home and that’s how i discovered I like bin bags.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 03:58:08 pm by Thatonebinbag »

Offline Landfill_Racoon

Re: How did you figure out you liked trash/ bin bags
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2023, 03:56:12 am »
for me, that's a long story but maine lines is..

i was learning mechanics in another town..  i saw a dumpster that was loaded with clothes... by the night i came in, found out that most of the bags inthere were clothing of all kinds..  and bamm !  1 kink, 1 fetish came alive...  fetish for womens jacket or satin nylon stuff ( shiny nylon puffer are my favorit kinda like thoses super puff from aritzia and the feels of the loaded puffy black bin bags...  soft... puffy.. yet kinda a little bit stinky but hey it was a public dumpster used by the thrift store ..

once i meet my first BF.. she found my little womens clothes collection,she was soo upset about that and asked me to ''clear'' all that stuff from her view soo we took everything and drop the bags at a public dumpster downtown...
that same week i found out she cheated on me and i showed the door... she had to get the f out my appartement.  i was missing my jackets pretty much after that... soo i came to that dumpster again she was pretty full... anyway i menage to find my coat and some clothes back  i had to dig at the very bottom of the dumpster... actual bags fell over me everywhere i turned me on as never before. it where it all began.. i keep searching for bigger and bigger bags that i could fit in, tied shut ( self enclosure) figuring myself as a part of trash... making dresses and shirt out of thoses bags.

today, i keep playing with trash and jackets. my new fun is to shove a jacket in a bag of trash when the janitor of that daycare,  left the bag at the frontdoor unsupervised and then i go a little farther watching the game goes by. i call that a trash/retrieve game.. my '' trashgame ''... there's a a school dumpster that i used to play with too... some trashcan were left outside... soo i shove a jacket or 2 in it, recover them with actual trash from that bin and  watch that cute janitor  women does her job ( she is soo cute!.. serously.. i secretly wish she bagged me up and swing me into that giant dumpster!)

other risky game.. i work at a landfill site... i do, by collection day, fill a giant black heavyduty bag with some of my jacket i own, drop thems in my own bin and wait till the truck unload at the dump !  i do retrieve my coat from the pile everytime but some day ,it take  a few minutes, working with the compactor in there to retrieve my bag from the pile. last time it took me 3 days to retrieve my bag back!... all were wet and stinky but for a trash lover... they smell just bad enough to be turned on.

Offline Thatonebinbag

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2023, 09:30:15 am »
Cool man thanks for sharing. Yeah I’ve thought about bagging myself but I wouldn’t want to have to explain to my mother why I’ve got 240l wheelie bin bags for no reason and I can agree that most of us want to be bagged up by a pretty woman.

Offline WesleyWindo

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2023, 03:18:10 pm »
Ah, for me, it's a bit unusual, it's more the trash bin cans that I like: I also have a fetish for contortionists. One of my fantasies would be that one of them slips into a trash can, to the point of getting stuck in it, since trash cans are designed to go in, not out.

So I wonder if I'm off-topic.

Offline Thatonebinbag

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2023, 12:38:57 am »
No you’re not off topic at all and thanks for sharing.

Offline trashbagguy

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2023, 11:24:56 pm »
I started when I was about 15.  I was curious if you could use black trash bags as clothing at the time, so Isnuck a couple of bags and tried it in the garage.  I was hooked ever since.

Offline Thatonebinbag

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2023, 11:20:07 am »
Yeah it’s the best feeling in the world

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk