Author Topic: CattleCorp: Breeding Bitch by KnottyNarrator  (Read 6709 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
CattleCorp: Breeding Bitch by KnottyNarrator
« on: January 03, 2021, 09:00:23 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/world/machine/storiesad/cattlecorp_breeding_bitch.html
Machine/f; F/f; machine; collar; bond; cage; leash; hum; pet; gag; muzzle; oral; accident; nc; reluct; XX

http://grometsplaza.net/world/machine/storiesad/cattlecorp2.html
Machine/f; F/f; machine; collar; bond; cage; leash; hum; pet; gag; muzzle; buttplug; oral; sex; trick; nc; reluct; XX

http://grometsplaza.net/world/machine/storiesad/cattlecorp3.html
Machine/f; F/f; M/f; machine; bond; collar; leash; hum; pet; drug; gag; muzzle; buttplug; sex; whip; sold; cons; nc; XXX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 10:10:56 pm by teanndaorsa »

Offline picofarad

Re: CattleCorp: Breeding Bitch by KnottyNarrator
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 08:56:43 pm »
well written, looking forward to continuation.

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 01:28:07 pm »
I always liked those stories with machines processing people like they were animals. For some reason, it gets my imagination going. Well done.
Tigerstretch

Offline Rubberh

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 01:42:30 pm »
Maybe because a machine has no emotions or moral limitations. It does what it's programmed to do without pity, remorse or anything that would prevent it from it's tasks. Thus the machine keeps going until its next set of instructions or until there is a system failure.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2021, 11:36:38 pm »
Part 2 up today.

Offline sammy808

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2021, 03:33:59 am »
i can't wait for part three.  i kind of feel bad for Daisy, but i hope she's enjoying her new life (it seems like she is :D).  Missy was just mean from the beginning.  i am a bit worried for Katrina, as i've read a number of these kind of stories (and double checking, a number of stories by KnottyNarrator), and they don't always have the happiest endings.

:)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2021, 08:06:04 pm »
i can't wait for part three.  i kind of feel bad for Daisy, but i hope she's enjoying her new life (it seems like she is :D).  Missy was just mean from the beginning.  i am a bit worried for Katrina, as i've read a number of these kind of stories (and double checking, a number of stories by KnottyNarrator), and they don't always have the happiest endings.

:)

Oh I think we all know that one or both of Luke and Katrina are going to get themselves in trouble.  ;D

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2021, 10:04:03 am »
I liked part two, and almost all of part one, up until the Great Dane part at the end. The reference threw me off to be honest, but I'm now glad I read both as they are both good stories. I also love the automated factory scenario, and the helpless way the victims get caught up in the machinery, with the help of a plotting and devious human in this particular instance.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Offline picofarad

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2021, 10:46:02 pm »
great story, well written.  Hope for more from this author!

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2021, 10:12:11 pm »
Part 3 up today

Offline Clessith

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2021, 02:47:02 am »
Thank you for sharing your stories with us Teanndaorsa!  However I feel like part 3 strayed a bit from the original premise of the story.  The stated Background is:  "CattleCorp is currently one of the largest agricultural firms in the western world. Breaking onto the scene merely a decade ago, the company distinguished itself from the competition through its innovative automation technology. The firm’s core business is livestock production, handled through its various facilities with nearly zero human oversight required."  Part 3 had ALOT of "Human Oversight" involving Luke.  Will we get a part 4 or is the story complete as is?  I can't help but think that it is impossible for Luke to NOT get caught or stuck in the gears of an Automated Farm. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk