Author Topic: A very short Christmas tale.  (Read 1433 times)

Offline Findar

A very short Christmas tale.
« on: December 29, 2020, 02:01:00 am »
Naughty And Nice
By Findar
His knees ached. That’s all he thought about as he trudged across the icy snow. That, and the fact that all normal people were in their beds at that time of night. But he had a job to do, a schedule to keep. With a grunt he hoisted his pack and dropped down the chimney.
The room was softly lit by the glow of the Christmas tree. “Nice touch,” he thought as he scanned the room. ‘But if they’ve left me more cookies, I’m gonna barf.” He was rather ashamed to admit he had given the last batch to the reindeer. He couldn’t stand the thought of any more sweets.
The old man had gotten as far as the sofa when he froze in his tracks. There on the couch was a woman. And what a sight she was. Wearing very little in the way of clothing, she was tied to the couch with white nylon line that seemed to glow in the faint light.
Santa’s first thought was, “Shit, another home invasion.” He was about to bolt up the chimney and call 911 from the sleigh when a large envelope on the coffee table caught his eye. It had SANTA written on it in red lipstick. He picked up the envelope and read the enclosed note.
“Dear Santa,
   I’ve been a very naughty girl this year. I hope you give me what I deserve.
                        Love,
                           Virginia”
He looked again to the woman on the sofa. Her hands were bound together and pulled up over the arm of the sofa. Her right leg was pulled up to the top of the sofa, held in place by several turns of rope. Her left leg, similarly bound, was pulled down to the floor, the end of the rope disappearing beneath the sofa. The end result left her most intimate areas very exposed. Her jet-black hair was trapped against her head where a red silk scarf covered her eyes. Shiny red duct tape sealed her lips.
The jolly old elf took a long, slow breath through lips suddenly gone dry. He hadn’t felt like that since that female elf in the stables had gotten tangled in Rudolph’s harness. Tentatively he reached out a gloved hand to touch her exposed nipple. She moaned into her gag and twisted about in a way that made the old man forget all about tired knees and schedules of toy deliveries. Unbuckling his wide leather belt he began to quietly sing, “You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not shout, I’m telling you why….”
Up on the roof the reindeer pawed nervously at the roof, listening to the strange sounds that wafted up the chimney.

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
Re: A very short Christmas tale.
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 04:51:14 am »
Hehe, nice and festive. ;)

The raindeers got diabetes and Santa was so late that night that he made children cry. ;)
Tigerstretch

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2020, 10:37:15 am »
Very nice, thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Offline Rubberh

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2020, 03:54:22 pm »
The following morning, all that remained of him was a sprig of mistletoe between her legs and a card with the inscription 'Ho...Ho...Ho."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk