Author Topic: Can I just say thank you...  (Read 1478 times)

Offline feathersntar

• Wet and Messy, tie up & equestrian fetish kinkster
    • Sticky Stories
Can I just say thank you...
« on: December 02, 2020, 09:51:11 am »
Hello friends

Hello there, I lurk mostly on this wonderful site, I have written some stories, I fear most of my fiction is a bit messy for this audience (wet and messy that is, as this is my chosen kink - do we chose kink... Oh, goodness, I'm rambling!)

I just wanted to say thank you! - To the authors, to the copy editors and to our beautiful host  :) - I am an author (in the real world, less so in the fetish one), I appreciate both the effort which goes into writing and the potential fear of rejection (the feedback or lack of it!). I have run websites and appreciate that they really don't run themselves and this must take hours of spare time and is a pure labour of love.

In this mad world, I come to this site for escapism and, in some part, friendship. A feeling of belonging to a beautiful, crazy, deliciously kinky clan.

So, to you all... Thank you...

Much love

Rich

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Can I just say thank you...
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 06:33:25 pm »
I've been around Gromet since the 90s and always considered this site my home. I guess the different categories of fetishes presented here matched my own.

I recently started writing my own stories and it's a lot of fun. The support I got here even allowed me to start my Patreon, which is quite successful as per my standards. It would never have been if Teann had not accepted to let me add the link in my stories.

So yeah... I'm the one who should say thank you.

ps: I don't fear people are going to reject my stories anymore. I learned that my work is better if I just do what I like. Can't force people to follow me where I want to go. :)
Tigerstretch

Offline absolutist

• Loosely Tied
Re: Can I just say thank you...
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 06:43:05 pm »
+1

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk