Author Topic: The Convict Lockdown by Mumwrap  (Read 1877 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
The Convict Lockdown by Mumwrap
« on: November 15, 2020, 11:14:35 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesad/the_convict_lockdown.html
F/f; FM+/f; bond; prison; roleplay; straps; hood; blindfold; gag; cuffs; electro; cell; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline drulema

Re: The Convict Lockdown by Mumwrap
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 09:21:56 am »
Great story! What evil things does the warden have planned for Zoe? There will be a continuation, right?

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 05:57:37 pm »
Yay, I am glad to see Mumwrap is back to writing!

This is a very interesting opening, and situation.  I really do hope you have more parts planned, since she is so eager, so desperate to be kept prisoner, kept in heavy bondage, and kept as locked up and locked away as possible!  It would be rude to refuse to keep her a "full and proper" prisoner at this point, really...

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2020, 08:35:58 am »
I very much enjoyed this story, thank you for sharing. It's a very plausible plot with real characters that are fun and real, and I would so like to trade places with Zoe for a day or two. My significant other and I toured an infamous old prison several years ago during the daytime, and even then it was a very spooky place, and a part of me would just have loved to spend the night in one of the cells like Zoe.

Thanks for reminding me of that, and thanks again for a wonderful story, Jackie.

Offline icy

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2020, 09:46:40 pm »
Yay, I am glad to see Mumwrap is back to writing!

This is a very interesting opening, and situation.  I really do hope you have more parts planned, since she is so eager, so desperate to be kept prisoner, kept in heavy bondage, and kept as locked up and locked away as possible!  It would be rude to refuse to keep her a "full and proper" prisoner at this point, really...

I agree, I too hope for more parts of her adventure. :D

Offline pinkbodycast

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2020, 03:46:27 am »
I’m so glad to see mumwrap writing again. This was so good.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk