Author Topic: Looking for a story about a woman hypnotized to be a love doll for husband.  (Read 1447 times)

Offline dragoon7871

So I'm not quite sure how old this story is, but its at least possibly 7 years old. I don't remember a lot of details about it, but I do remember this. It is about how a woman is trying to spice up her and her husband's sex life by finding a hypno video online to become a sex doll whenever she hears a specific bell that is at the end of the video. I also remember that I believe it's the husbands best friend accidentally finds her and thinks she is just a doll and uses her a few times. Then eventually the friend finds out that the whole time it's been really her and trys to blackmail her in the end. Possibly she reverses the blackmail so that he leaves her alone at the very end.... And that's mostly all I remember of it. It could also be a short series of stories like a part one and two ect. Anyways I've tried looking on legacy of timeless beauty but there's just so much there that I have a hard time finding it. Any help would be beyond appreciated!!! Thanks and I hope you guys can help me out!!!

Offline subgrrl

• Bound & Gagged
    • Key: A Novel
This might sort of match the description, a little, possibly?

"What Happens in Vegas" by Julie Johnson

...maybe?

subGrrl
<>--+-

Offline dragoon7871

I've actually read that one and I do very much enjoy it however, it isn't the same one. But thanks subgrrl! 😉

Offline black_falcon_2002

perhaps

https://www.dollstories.net/storiessz/stuckjournaling.html

?

matches all except the stories age ...

Offline dragoon7871

Yes!!! Thanks you so so much!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk