Author Topic: Girls and Bridle by Tigerstretch  (Read 9009 times)

Offline nicore

Re: Girls and Bridle by Tigerstretch
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2021, 08:07:17 am »
Really like the story. A good mix of character drama, fun and sexiness. Can fully understand Morning Star's desire to run as quickly as possible and the trouble it brings. Also love the bit with the fangirling show ponies.

Any plans to flesh out the world with background info in a small story? Interested in learning more about a world where race and show ponygirls seem to be rather mainstream. And what other ways it differs, is it only girls or are there also ponyboy leagues? Other latex clad animal play? (Given the openess with the ponygirls I assume it's an alternative world from the Pet Cafe world).

How much research did you do before starting the story, or is most of the technical parts something you knew beforehand?

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2021, 01:07:21 pm »
Really like the story. A good mix of character drama, fun and sexiness. Can fully understand Morning Star's desire to run as quickly as possible and the trouble it brings. Also love the bit with the fangirling show ponies.

Any plans to flesh out the world with background info in a small story? Interested in learning more about a world where race and show ponygirls seem to be rather mainstream. And what other ways it differs, is it only girls or are there also ponyboy leagues? Other latex clad animal play? (Given the openess with the ponygirls I assume it's an alternative world from the Pet Cafe world).

How much research did you do before starting the story, or is most of the technical parts something you knew beforehand?

Thanks! Glad you like the series so far.

I won't developed the world much further in this series. The reason is, ponygirl racing is normal and needs no explanation, if you know what I mean. It's not the same world as animal café, no. Girls and bridle evolves in the 70s. There are no computers or cellphone. Animal café is the present.

Do your remember Athena? The young girl in the village? I'm planning to write a side story about her more focused on the world later. Maybe that will answer some of your questions.

As for research, none. This story was inspired from a friend in UK who was a ponygirl and had hurt her ankle. During our numerous conversations I gathered some mental details, but that is about it. I never were into ponyplay and had never read a story about ponies. This series is only an expression of what I thought it would look like. I'm sure all the real ponygirl in this world probably want to throw tomatoes at me for writing something that doesn't represent their lifestyle. ;)
Tigerstretch

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2021, 02:46:13 am »
I did not see that twist coming!

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2021, 08:23:41 pm »
A new part up today, enjoy!

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2021, 05:42:52 am »
Another great building chapter! I predicted Stardust's intent.

The closing Pony Food comment had me laughing

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2021, 04:11:19 pm »
Another great building chapter! I predicted Stardust's intent.

The closing Pony Food comment had me laughing

Cassy's character comes out of nowhere. She had a minor role in chapter 5 during a flashback, but I needed some sexy scenes in chapter 6 and decided to use her. I loved her so much that she will be very present in chapter 7. She is very cute.
Tigerstretch

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2021, 10:05:37 pm »
The very present Cassy has landed, enjoy...

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2021, 09:03:26 pm »
Part 8 up tonight.

Offline mari0

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2021, 11:16:03 am »
As one of Tigers Patrons I had already read it but re-reading it now it never stops to put a smile on my face. I know of no pony-series like it and I love it all the more for it

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2021, 03:15:00 pm »
As one of Tigers Patrons I had already read it but re-reading it now it never stops to put a smile on my face. I know of no pony-series like it and I love it all the more for it

Ponies are very cool. ;)
Tigerstretch

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2021, 01:59:01 pm »
Got a bit metaphysical in this one, I like it!
Brittany's secretive pawn shop score has got my interest piqued

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2021, 06:07:21 pm »
Got a bit metaphysical in this one, I like it!
Brittany's secretive pawn shop score has got my interest piqued

Haha... I guess I was in that mood. :)
Tigerstretch

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2022, 09:27:40 pm »
You knew it was coming :-P The Triple Crown is here!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk