Author Topic: Such a Nice Kind Woman by NickHC  (Read 1590 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Such a Nice Kind Woman by NickHC
« on: July 18, 2020, 10:56:50 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiessz/such_a_nice_kind_woman.html
F/m; FM/m+; bond; slave; enslave; cage; dungeon; dog; leash; captive; spank; nc; XXX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Such a Nice Kind Woman by NickHC
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 08:42:47 am »
Oh my goodness! Well, I actually didn't think it would end up quite like it started. What an abrupt left-hand turn!

Excellent writing, a breath of fresh air. You have great characterizations and everyone seemed believable. Some a little eerie but that was the point of the story. An excellent work of writing!
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline NickHC

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2020, 05:59:20 am »
Thank you for the kind comments. I always appreciate feedback. Another story featuring the same characters is in the pipe line. A two part one another experiment. In this case I wanted to try using some of the cast again in a follow up story.

Offline Kidnapped

• The name is "Kidnapped" - not "Kidnapper" ;-)
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2024, 07:54:14 pm »
Thank you for the kind comments. I always appreciate feedback. Another story featuring the same characters is in the pipe line. A two part one another experiment. In this case I wanted to try using some of the cast again in a follow up story.
Just to be clear - the content is way... way way way outside my comfort zone. But, damn, is this story well written. This personality profile of the main character, this insight in her closed picture of the world, the way she is neatly organized and has a shelf for every little detail in her life. Wow... absolutely mind-blowing and very inspirational when it comes to tell a story from a complete different point of view than expected. Great work.  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk