Author Topic: In the trunk of a car  (Read 6750 times)

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
    • El Placer de las Cuerdas
In the trunk of a car
« on: June 26, 2020, 03:48:58 pm »
This a real story. It is one of that crazy things that anyone do when is younger. I wanted to experience the adrenaline rush of being in the trunk of a car bound and gagged. At that time I was trying to make all my fantasies come true. Many I could do (as it is). Others remained on the list. What I can assure you is that I'll never do it again. That day I was really sore by the experience (although I don't regret it at all  ;D)

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
Re: In the trunk of a car
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 12:28:23 am »
Hmmm - now I just couldn't understand your story - my spanish (?) aren't good at all! But your intro reminded me of having sex on the beach with my wife. This just isn't like it seems from movies! In fact having sex on a beach is a very scratchy and uncomfortable experience - getting sand all the wrong places.
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 03:11:20 pm »
Hmmm - now I just couldn't understand your story - my spanish (?) aren't good at all! But your intro reminded me of having sex on the beach with my wife. This just isn't like it seems from movies! In fact having sex on a beach is a very scratchy and uncomfortable experience - getting sand all the wrong places.

I'm sorry. I just write in spanish. Did you try to use google translate?

Regarding sex on the beach, I've never done it, but I guess it can't be comfortable at all  ;D

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 03:52:15 pm »
Here I found something that reminded me of that day in the trunk of the car  ::)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk