Poll

What do you use to enjoy of a selfbondage session?

Ropes
7 (29.2%)
Belts
4 (16.7%)
Tape
0 (0%)
Chains
4 (16.7%)
Handcuffs
2 (8.3%)
All of them together
7 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: What do you prefer?  (Read 9569 times)

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
    • El Placer de las Cuerdas
What do you prefer?
« on: June 22, 2020, 10:11:31 pm »
We all have our own tastes, and that doesn't change when it comes to practicing with selfbondage. That's why I thought I'd ask you what each of you uses when you keep yourself all tied up. In my case, although I also like belts, I prefer ropes. And you, What do you use to enjoy of a selfbondage session?

Offline Asphyx

Re: What do you prefer?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 08:27:29 am »
I like leather cuffs,  chains and padlocks. With some latex and/or pvc.  :)

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 04:13:49 pm »
Rope, with belts a close second.
In the TMI department, I have never been a fan of metal restraints, especially on my own body, though I admit the shiny ones look cool in photos.

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
    • El Placer de las Cuerdas
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 04:00:02 pm »
Rope, with belts a close second.
In the TMI department, I have never been a fan of metal restraints, especially on my own body, though I admit the shiny ones look cool in photos.

...I think all kind of restrains look cool on pictures  ;D

but I still prefer ropes, like you  8)

Dungeonmouse

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2021, 03:03:27 am »
Chains and metal cuffs. Not police cuffs but the wide steel cuffs with padlocks. Two to three inches wide with a collar to match. Plain steel cuffs and chains have a wonderful industrial feel and there are some custom shops producing excellent quality gear at reasonable prices. The stainless steel stuff coming out of China is beautiful, smooth and also reasonably priced. Once the lock clicks, you're chained until you find the key. Knives, scissors, sharp rocks, dexterous fingers - nothing will get you out except the key. Love it.

Offline JIMDINI2

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2021, 04:57:25 pm »
Chains and metal cuffs. Not police cuffs but the wide steel cuffs with padlocks. Two to three inches wide with a collar to match. Plain steel cuffs and chains have a wonderful industrial feel and there are some custom shops producing excellent quality gear at reasonable prices. The stainless steel stuff coming out of China is beautiful, smooth and also reasonably priced. Once the lock clicks, you're chained until you find the key. Knives, scissors, sharp rocks, dexterous fingers - nothing will get you out except the key. Love it.
I agree with you, you know you are helpless until they are unlocked.

Offline christian54

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2021, 09:07:24 am »
Jeg foretrækker at blive bundet på håndled og ankler med reb og lukket ned i en stof sæk der bindes til ved snøvsen så jeg ført kommer ud når eb befrier mig fra sækken, og uvisheden om hvornår jeg kommer fri er en gave jeg elsker

Offline CD Tammy

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2021, 12:43:47 pm »
I think that I’ve used pretty much all of the options at one time or another, over my secret lifetime.  I have found that handcuffs and shackles are the most secure, for me.  I might be able to peel tape or untie a rope, but without the key, the cuffs stay on.  Great question.

Offline boundbinder

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2023, 05:37:37 pm »
I wish there was an option to click more than one.  I would have clicked "all", but I have an issue with normal handcuffs--had a bad experience with them, when I was young.  The result was that I do not like them, at all.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 05:40:16 pm by boundbinder »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk