Author Topic: What is the actual use of gags?  (Read 11502 times)

Offline RDTabc

Re: What is the actual use of gags?
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2021, 08:40:25 am »
Having been gagged for an hour recently whilst subject to electrical an manual stimulation I can see their use, having agreed to the scene it prevented me influencing what went on, I could make noises but make no input. A most interesting experience I can not wait to repeat. Roles were then swapped and it was my turn on top.

RDT

Offline CD Tammy

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2021, 10:31:32 am »
The gag takes away the submissive’s ability to communicate intelligibly.  It adds to the helplessness of the situation.  If I am a submissive, I find a good gag keeps me from trying to top from the bottom.  In self bondage, I use the gag to add to the discomfort and to keep me from using technology.  When gagged I cannot ask Alexa for the time.  I also have Alexa perform tasks that aid in an early escape such as turning on lights or turning off the outlet that controls the magnet lock securing me. 

Offline latexmax

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2024, 09:04:13 am »
Gord devised some wonderful gagging contraptions. Normal gags make you unintelligible, but if you mix that with e-stims and a microphone, you can devise a gag that will shock you (mildly) if it detects any sound coming from the gag.

Offline celine13006

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2024, 10:10:16 am »
Gord devised some wonderful gagging contraptions. Normal gags make you unintelligible, but if you mix that with e-stims and a microphone, you can devise a gag that will shock you (mildly) if it detects any sound coming from the gag.
i was very interresting on this mix technoligie until i saw the price lol
But it steel very pleasant to watch on his (gord) video

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk