Author Topic: Playing Maid by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 6205 times)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: Playing Maid by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2021, 09:24:09 am »
Thank you so much. I have been on a writing binge lately, so keeping up on things is a challenge to be sure. I don't know what it is that has me writing so much as I have a boatload of other things going on in life lately. Perhaps this is a needed distraction, who knows?

Anyway, I think Jackie wants Jim to be in charge, and Jim certainly feels more comfortable this way himself, but her past history with her maid/husband makes giving up control difficult. I think this is why she is trying to top from the bottom every now and then, she yearning to be more submissive to Jim, but having a hard time actually getting there. I have also known people like that.

I think that as bad as Jim needs a submissive to compliment his own personality, Sheila need one too for much the same reason. With that in mind Jackie is fortunate not to have had a much worse time on Jim's bed with Sheila, what the girls did together arguably mostly consensual. The fingers were used to tickle Jackie, I perhaps didn't explain that as well as I could have, tickling while bound and struggling a delicious torture to me personally. Sheila isn't a bad or evil person herself, and if I had her beating the snot out of Jackie it would have made her look like something I didn't want to. In her mind she (Sheila) is the victim here, and Jackie, and her less than masculine husband, are at least partially to blame. This doesn't necessarily fit the timeline we are led to believe, but what if Sheila is right, and the timeline wrong?

I like that two people can see the exact same thing, have the identical experiences, but from different points of view, and then coming to different conclusions as a result. I am fooling around with this concept in House Punishment, the part two part that I'm presently writing. Not that I think this is a story that you'd get all that much out of personally, as it is a dark spiral kind of story and written from the male perspective, something that I don't think that I do all that well for obvious reasons.

Back to the present story though, I agree that it takes a fair bit of mental gymnastics for Jackie to convince herself that this isn't cheating, and it's just not possible that Sheila might not share what she and Jackie got up to on that bed, specifically after Jim had warned her to stay away from his ex-wife. Might Jim have even offered up a little wager to Sheila, as in "if you can get her strapped down on that bed, go ahead and have some fun with her." In this case Jim might have even know what the two ladies had been up to when he was sipping his gin and tonic that afternoon, Jim waiting for Jackie to come clean and confess, she then failing the character test that he had allowed to happen.

I thought the balloon scene was fun, and I have wanted to use it in a story someplace, partially because I have done something similar once myself for real. I will tell you that it takes a lot of balloons to float even the tiniest of things, and they can end up hundreds of miles away in just a few days. On that note I was surprised that I didn't get even one response claiming to have found the cuckoldballoon note (via email) that I had buried in the story.

As far as safe wording out before releasing the key, the safe word phrase pretty much ensures the maid will never use it, but she doesn't know yet that this is actually the last useable key to the device she is trapped in. At some point I'm sure the device will no longer be necessary, that group of muscles atrophying and becoming useless for their intended purpose. After all, a feminized maid, and what could still, somehow, be competition for Jim, doesn't really need functioning man bits anyway. I intend a more permanent solution to the man bits problem in the next chapters, but we've discussed that already, as in "moped accident."

I also agree that Jackie, or even Jim, seeing anybody else as manipulative is quite telling...

Thank you so much for your thoughtful observations, such things help me to write better, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2021, 12:03:31 pm »
As with all of us, I get pulled in different directions, and also, I like to pour quite a bit of time and energy into your stories and my thoughts on them :)  Nothing compared to what you obviously pour into them, but still, I want to feel I am doing my all to encourage such fascinating reading experiences :)  Plus having a nice collection of your works to look forward to gives me something nice to work towards :)

Jackie has come from being very much in charge in her marriage, so going from there to really giving up control, along with all of the trust that is required, is going to be quite a journey for her, but having said that, no matter how difficult it will be for her to confess / explain to Jim what happened with Sheila, I simply cannot see not telling him working well for her.

I am sure she will be forgiven, but I do feel the strong urge to whack her around the head with something until she see's sense!

There is a growing sense of Jim and Sheila as two dominant personalities and people, who tried to make it work together, the sense being that Sheila tried to bend the most, but it simply didn't work.  Having Jackie as an apparent "living example" of what Jim wanted, even if from her perspective this was completely unknown and unintended, provided a very local, and thus hard to escape or avoid flash point.  It also does a good and important job of showing Sheila in a much more positive and understanding light, which is important I think if she is going to play a positive role in the events that follow.

Also, given this background, I can easily see Jim being remarkably wary about pushing his more kinky desires to be in control, to own and dominate, Jackie, keeping these desires and urges focused on their maid for now.  It's one thing being quite sure that Jackie would respond well to him taking a more controlling role towards her, another thing entirely if he feels that this was a key part in the ending of his last marriage, and not wanting to destroy something wonderful with the woman he had lusted after and wanted from a distance for quite some time...

Different people so often see things very differently, even when they are looking at the exact same events.  Perspective, history, expectation and prejudice all play such a role in things, plus there is also the fickle nature of memory, where what we focus on in our memories of an event can further colour the situation.

It would be fascinating, and most amusing, to learn that Jim and Sheila together planned for something to happen on Jackie's meeting with Sheila, but I wonder how you would make this work, simply because of the sense of emotional soreness, the general tiptoeing around the whole bed and room that is going on, from both of them.

You know, I thought you were being *really* clever in not saying tickling, just adding another element of teasing and delight to what happened on the bed, rather than being unclear, so don't take it as a criticism, it was never meant that way.  It is a VERY delicious mental image, and a terrible "torture" when done well...  *smirk*

I did idly wonder if the email mentioned was live, but I will confess that my focus is less on the maid...  I am most curious as to your balloon experience now though!  I hope it worked out well for you, I suspect it was a massive rush, and a massive pile of feelings that went on for quite a while, not knowing how long the balloons would have flown for, how far they went, or if they were ever found...  all that waiting and wondering...

And yes, there is turning out to be a surprising amount of manipulative behaviour at work here :)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2022, 10:22:23 pm »
A return to this story tonight with part 4, enjoy

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2022, 01:38:32 pm »
Part 4 thoughts arrive, in all their violent glory ;)

Thinking that maybe I should go back and re-read at least the last part before reading and commenting as I go, but I want to know what happens next, so lets see how well I remember everything off the top of my head ;)  What could possibly go wrong? ;)

OK, clearly picking up right in the middle, back a part, I need to remember more clearly exactly where we are...

Better, now where were we...

Well yes, one hell of a pair of shocks.  The apparently stunned reaction at getting rid of the male clothing almost seems odd, especially given what has just happened.  Apparently our maid really isn't on the same page as everyone else, about how serious all of this is, and how seriously it is being taken.

As for who sells themselves into slavery like that, another answer that comes to mind is the comment about lobsters and boiling water, where the situation kept moving forward, but in very small steps, so it was far to late before the maid worked out all of what was happening and where it was taking her.  Then again, we would never have started down this road, or travelled so very far, if there wasn't already a large and clearly strong desire to do so on our maid's part.  Definitely a case of very different world views and sets of desires at work here!

Well, the words etched into the chastity device say it all!  And since organising all of this was originally put firmly onto the maid to do, it is reasonable to conclude that she herself wanted this etched onto her chastity device, as if the device its self was not a clear enough sign of the way things were going here!  The ongoing rage and anger on the part of Jackie though...  there are some serious emotional issues at work here!  It speaks heavily to the depth and importance of the lies and deception that she feels victimised by!  I am also thinking that the ready acceptance and support by Jim will be helping, since this will be confirming and "normalising" her anger and feelings of how the maid needs to be treated, given the crimes that were perpetuated.

My thought is that of course Jim would have used his belt.  An empty threat of physical punishment just makes no sense at this point, and heaven forbid, if that was discovered to be an empty threat, it would have had very serious repercussions.

Jackie though really does need to find a way to explain and convey to her "husband" (by situation if not law) what she wants and desires from him, since he isn't going to be certain otherwise.  His history with Sheila speaks to a man wary of pushing for to much control or authority over his woman.

Now where are all of Jackie's doubts and worries coming from?  In a sense I know and can see, but this seems a very serious set of worries about her future with Jim, especially when we have plenty of evidence showing that you are what he wants and desires in a woman, and are very well suited to provide the submissive and loving woman he desires.  Or is this a form of guilt over the handling of your maid, coming out in this form?  Or just natural worries and concerns that what you now have is to good to be true?

OK, I didn't see that coming, but suddenly I have a serious desire to pin Jackie down and slap her silly.  Gently and respectfully at first, but more firmly if required, to get through to her!  Your logic is based on the theory that Jim wants the powerful and equal woman in his life, that he wants to share control with someone who simply isn't interested in giving up control to him.  Yes, Sheila has a lot to offer in many spheres of life, but we have ample history and evidence to tell us that in some VERY important aspects Jim and Sheila simply aren't that compatible.

It is not your social standing and business empire that you are bringing to the table here, but a whole host of other, perhaps less material, but no less important and crucial elements!

Then again, this is showing Jackie as very human and vulnerable, not a simple silhouette of a character, which is important, even as it makes me want to slap some sense and understanding into her ;)

*rolls eyes* maybe you volunteered to be the maid to help show Jim the most important point here, that you are clearly not communicating clearly via other methods, that you are looking for and are eager for him to take a more controlling and dominant role in his relationship with you?!  Surely this is the whole point of the exercise!

FINALLY!  Letting Jim know more clearly what it is that you want and need here, with all of this!

Of course Jim cannot read your mind, and as I have already noted, his history has pushed him away from seeing and accepting the very submission you are yearning to offer and give him.

OK, so Jim is explaining why he wants and needs to be so careful and cautious, and Jackie NEEDS A BLOODY SLAP!  Telling him he won't mess it up as a flat fact, I simply cannot see him thinking of feeling that way about this.

Now this is an interesting question, why does being female make the maid weak.  I would point out that in a lot of ways this is the wrong question.  The maid is weak because of her position, roll and lack of authority.  The forced sex change is a factor here, but it isn't being female that makes her weak.  Jackie really is a bit of a mess at the moment, which just makes Jim refusing to rush anything here all the more sensible and correct, he doesn't want to spoil what he is building with Jackie after all!

The reaction to the old male clothes disappearing is well done, since it is a powerfully symbolic moment, on top of the practical effects.  As for Jim ordering Jackie to help the maid, my first thought is that it is simple practicality, someone has to help after all.  Plus you (Jackie) just finished telling Jack you would be fine with any orders or instructions.  Perhaps not quite so fine with any and all orders or instructions though :)

Again, the sudden urge to slap Jackie...  I am starting to wonder if I am just having an overly aggressive day, or if this really is being prompted by her.  How can you comment on the lack of hints and clues from your maid about her desire to live a female life when, at least as far as we can tell, you are doing nearly as poorly at explaining your wishes, desires and needs to Jim?  It is one thing to want something and something very different to clearly and properly articulate that desire, isn't it?

As for the maid coming between you, are you perhaps ignoring or just unaware of the work and management required to get the new maid's life up and running?  Once mostly done perhaps nice and straight forward, but its no small undertaking getting it to that point!  A task that Jim has taken on and accepted without complaint and without shirking his duties.

See, I got through an entire paragraph without wanting to slap someone, I am getting better! ;)

Seeing the dress up, things seem to be settling a bit.  An ongoing and serious lack of empathy, but the history explains this.  Nice how casual Jackie is about getting her friend in to do the hair styling, seemingly unaware that this is going to feel like another major milestone to the maid, another serious step in her transformation, plus introducing her clearly, in her new role, to someone she presumably knew in her old life.

The degree of shrinkage of the maids genitals suggests something is going on, this suggests chemical adjustment to my mind, this doesn't seem like the sort of change that would just naturally happen, even with the serious change in the social situation.  But off the top of my head I don't recall any discussion of this taking place.  I assume the answer will become clear with time.  Still, I somehow expected this to illicit a bit more curiosity, but then again, Jackie really is strongly motivated to keep everything about her maid at arms length, and the shrinkage does fit with her feelings and thoughts here.

I do enjoy what we see of Kathie's reaction, I am left with the feeling of giggling embarrassment giving way to solving the professional challenge in front of her :)

At this point you having a double standard regarding your maid's sex life is just an expression of your complete disinterest in your maid as a sexual being.  Or I might just be short cutting the thought process here *shrug*

Ah, so maid didn't know friend from before, that removes that variable.  No female name, well, as you say, it had never come up before, but again, a clear reminder of how having the maid underfoot all the time is very much a reminder of what was before, so a clear desire to address this somehow.  But the practical then come to the fore.

Almost tempted to argue that getting the maid to visit and help someone else is moving into Jim's territory, of controlling the maid, but the situation really was to perfect and handed to you on a plate to ignore.

Yep, definitely some awareness of what you are dropping on your maid by offering her up and sending her out like this, but of course you aren't bothered by this.  But at least some awareness of some of the lines being crossed, which is important.  And explaining this as a trial run for a business explains the idea quite clearly and nicely.

No maid in the house, finally doing a much better job of showing Jim what you want and desire from him...  its interesting to see how much of a damper the maid has been being on your budding relationship, no real surprise, but interesting to see it spelled out and recognised more clearly.

As for finally coming clean with Jim about what happened with Sheila, about time, even if you are risking some clear displeasure here!

Well, looks like you have managed to unlock the forceful and taking man that you have been looking for!  Interesting how much more demanding and forceful than you have ever seen before, or expected, he is.  Perhaps in time you will think back on this and remember your comment that he is free to take and do what he wants.  This also puts the untenable situation with Sheila into even clearer focus, she isn't the woman this man wants to control and own.  No slight to her, they are just not well matched, but can you see and understand this?

OK, I can rise above the urge to slap Jackie...  just breath...  why did Jim not handle you like this before?!  Is that a serious question?!  Yes, you are learning that this is something you actually enjoy, even crave, but even allowing for the gift of the custom bed, I simply cannot see Sheila ever wanting to give up so much control and authority, to give herself up and over like this!  Having been quite effectively warned off expressing his desires, he isn't going to express them easily or quickly, as he has already told you!

And here we see the flip side of Jim, concerned, maybe outright scared of what is inside of him, and what happens when it gets unleashed!

Finally, she is getting it!  That is a proper note to end this on, finally putting it more clearly, and in terms that Jim should fully grasp, that this was good and acceptable and he doesn't have to keep on worrying or apologising.

I am left thinking, not for the first time, that the stress and strain on a responsible dom is not always easy to understand.  They have to control everything, including and especially their own desires and lusts, they don't get to let go and caught up in the moment, at least not always or normally, while their gift is to allow their partner to experience the very things they are denied...  they need care to you know!

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2022, 10:09:24 am »
I love all your comments and observations, so much so that I almost don't know what to add, other than to say thank you for them. I think both Jim and Jackie have confidence issues, although Jim has to be the alpha anyway, and as you pointed out, that can be a strain all by itself. I think in the end both Jackie and Alice will be playing maid someplace, a kind of play on words with the title, if I can pull it off.

Jim is working towards getting Alice ready for the party, and seeing how Jackie responds to a house without Alice in it, he will be rethinking taking her home from that party afterwards. He also may have help with that...

Getting dumped off someplace is an uber hot fantasy of mine that I've actually been able to do a few times in the past, it just does something in my mind that's hard to explain. Alice just got dumped off for the night as an experiment, and based on this she can expect to be dumped off again, and for far longer too.

The party is next, and Jackie and Sheila will have some interaction, and Jim will see that there is something warm and playful there that doesn't seem quite right. Sheila and her guests will have their fun at both maids expense, but it will be more playfully applied, rather than evil. Sheila isn't a bad soul, just a mismatch for Jim's, and if I were to make her too evil it would clash with the character I've made for her. She and Alice, once alone together for a bit without anybody else watching, might be another story though.

I also see Jackie selling her home for a new one with Jim, one where the new neighbors, if there are any, will see them as husband and wife, maybe one with a visiting part time maid from time to time even. Maybe if this is an upscale neighborhood it might be a good place for the happy couple to launch their new side hustle business venture.

Just some thoughts on the next chapter, and thank you again for your kind words and observations, Jackie. 

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2022, 03:58:04 pm »
Looking forward to it [:)]

I just don't see Sheila as evil, but pushed into a corner, stressed and angry?  That I can and do see, but thankfully she has been able to start moving on and past this now.

Looking at this, calmer now ;) I am reminded that all of this is completely new to Jackie as well, and that she doesn't have any background in or experience with both the need to actually properly and clearly explain what she wants and needs to Jim, which is a major "hole" in her understanding of how to make this all work.  She also doesn't understand the "strain" the alpha position can place on Jim over time.  Not sure if "strain" is the right word here, but there is an ongoing responsibility.  It is NOT her place to take that responsibility away from him, but giving him clear feedback and hints on her own desires and nice directions, while letting him take charge, would be properly supportive and helpful.

Then again, given the two alphas butting heads past Jim is moving away from, he won't have had a great deal of this sort of support either.

The discovery that there is more between Jackie and Sheila will hopefully help Jackie and Jim to communicate better, and start addressing some of these issues, since I do want to see them happy together [:)]

As for Alice, the thought of her being dumped somewhere is very tingly indeed...  *evil smirk*

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2024, 08:33:59 pm »
Part 5 of this lovely tale up tonight, enjoy!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk