Author Topic: Playing Maid by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 6208 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Playing Maid by Jackie Rabbit
« on: March 28, 2020, 09:43:12 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/playing_maid1.html
MF; MF/m; sex; rom; cuckold; cons; X

http://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/playing_maid2.html
MF/m; F/f; fpov; bond; hum; chastity; cuckold; stocks; oral; XX

http://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/playing_maid3.html
F/f; MF/m; maid; bond; tease; crop; oral; cuckold; cd; costume; chastity; cons; reluct; X

http://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/playing_maid4.html
M/f; fpov; bond; chastity; bedtie; stocks; fem; maid; cons; X

https://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/playing_maid5.html
M/fm; F+/f; maid; cuckold; cd; fem; chastity; public; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 08:33:45 pm by teanndaorsa »

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: Playing Maid by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 12:40:56 pm »
I don't think I would call this part sexy or particularly erotic, but as the next part of this continuing story arc, it is amazing, gripping, and very tender, all at the same time.  There is a strong, almost massive, feeling of emotional vulnerability going on here, for both Jackie and Jim.  This step, moving across this boundary, bringing things closer to home, it is really changing and making things "real" for everyone involved in a way that they weren't quite real before.

What really strikes me strongly here is how dedicated Jackie is to holding on and trying to see things through, to supporting and helping her man, Jim, through this moment, even as the moment falls apart for her.  This is now well beyond a mere "fling" or a quick bit of fun, this is making it clear just how much this is now a real and solid relationship that they are building between themselves, and building for the future.

Seeing Jackie's lack of faith in her own attractiveness hurts, but it also feels all so real and genuine, really, how can it be any other way, given the history she is leaving behind, and the history they are both facing upto with this house and its history?

The birth control pills though, that really is the final nail in the coffin of her old relationship with their new maid.  Beautifully counterpointed by her firm and deliberate efforts to make sure that their new maid has plenty of cleaning up after them to do, when the bedding gets changed later.

This part brings so much more to the characters, their histories and natures, really good writing, but now I want more! :)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 10:43:49 am »
I agree with the sexy and erotic observation, and I struggled with this. I wanted to put the next part I'm presently writing into this single chapter, but it just got too long in my estimation.

I wanted to show how deeply into this Jackie had become, and I wanted to also introduce the bed, and Jack's other lie as well. I also plan on using Shelia in the next chapters, she's just too good a character not to use going forward, her own perhaps irrational suspicion that Jim had a thing for Jackie while they were still married perhaps rearing it's ugly head.

Or, maybe not, maybe Jim DID have a thing for his sexy petite neighbor, perhaps Jim caught looking longingly across the street at Jackie one time wishing he had a wife of his own that was just a little "not so high maintenance."

If that were the case, both Jack, and Jackie, might be on Shelia's shit list, either or both of them possibly earning her wrath at some point.

In either case Jack is going to be doing more than "playing maid" eventually, but he deserves as much.

Thank you again for your comments, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 07:11:07 pm »
Thinking about it, I cannot see how Jim did not at least "oggle", or more as he would probably put it, be aware of in a platonic but appreciative manor, of his neighbour.  He comes across as to respectful to have done more than this, but it would certainly be enough motivation to set up someone as high strung as Shelia comes across as.

So yes, I can see Shelia being angry with both Jim and Jackie, which is likely to end up mostly focused on and taken out on Jack.  After all, if Jack had been doing his "manly duties" properly and keeping Jackie properly satisfied, she would not have ended up "flaunting herself and desperately throwing herself at Jim", or going about her life normally as everyone else would see it :)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2020, 10:06:14 pm »
Part 2 up today

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2020, 04:08:10 pm »
Still running behind :)  But getting there, I think.

Written as I read this wonderful part - *giggles* Jim can keep as many secrets as he wants, but even as she is saying this, apparently believing and accepting this, she is considering and scheming to learn the answer via other means...  I want to argue that this isn’t accepting he can keep secrets, but at the same time, given the ongoing sense that her “husband” (well, ex husband in a sense) is hiding things from her, important things, one can hardly blame her for this approach or attitude.

What is particularly interesting is the thought / wonder about the cost of asking Sheila.  Is this in the sense of asking behind Jim’s back being seen as breaking his trust, or is it more in the sense of wondering what price getting closer to Sheila will enact on her more directly?  Or a bit of both?  Plus the first time that introducing Sheila back into events has really come up, from memory.

Yes, you really are moving very quickly with Jim now, but look at how carefully you set off down this road, and the steps it took to really start moving with any speed.  The speed now came on and was built up slowly, reasonably and sensibly.  Also the very telling comment about making up for time lost...  that hints at a lot of rather deep seated regrets, given the new perspective on things, the new way of seeing the world.

The switch / jump from being supportive of Jim, looking to take him to “your” other bed, to distract him from his worries, to the poison, might I almost say a bit of hate, for Jack...  wow, talk about powerful feelings having been set in motion!

Jim going soft on you, or you being to much of a bitch...  I know what is happening now, my mind is still half on our conversation about your first experience with a second lover, how it was difficult for him to take the cruel and tormenting role with your boyfriend...  carrying a lot of those thoughts over still :)  So, let’s focus a moment...

better :)

The comment about her limiting her contact with her new maid, I had forgotten that, but of course, thinking back, we have not long had the discovery of the hidden second key for his chastity cage, the ongoing mystery of what was done to her key for the cage, and all of the anger that came with learning that they have both been played for the fools, at least in their eyes.  Talk about making a mess!

It is good though to see her offering up what help and support she can, to help reward Jim for taking on this terrible burden...  *evil teasing smirk*  and yes, what can a naked woman offer to her dominant lover to help reward him...  I am sure he will think of something eventually :)

*OH* oh wow!  Now that is interesting and opens up some really interesting avenues...  Sheila’s aunt thinking Jim and Sheila are still together, the need, for good reasons, to keep up this illusion...  I wonder how much anger / jealousy Sheila is going to start building up now that Jim has a new woman, and look, the perfect maid to both fulfil the ongoing need / expectation in her life for a maid, and somehow to take out her feelings on...  oh this is delicious!

An interesting “jump” from the falling out between Jim and Sheila to the bed, but also logical, given it is very much in the forefront of your thoughts.  But it does also loop back to the possibility that Sheila did not respond well to Jim’s naturally dominant nature...  we shall see.

OK...  WOW!!!  Talk about anger over the hidden / secret key, clearly this is building on previous lies and secrets, other sins that her husband has committed over time.  Off the top of my head I am not sure what these are, they came across as having a loving and supportive relationship at the start of this, as I recall.  But clearly something deep and powerful is at work here.  The famous comment about a woman scorned comes to mind, but in a sense it is more than that, if secrets are felt to strike at the heart of their marriage and life together, then with this change, it is no wonder that the thought that “he is my husband” now triggers anger and hate, especially when considering the “making up for lost time” feeling.

Ooooh, poor Jim, he really is feeling emotional and rather vulnerable at the moment, obviously what ever issue is behind this moment is really big for him.  He was the one who brought up Sheila, but at the same time Sheila is clearly a big part of his feelings and history here.  Again, the complex, real, believable characters that draw me in and keep me interested!  This is so important to all of this, as far as I am concerned.

And there we are, birth control pills are now required, the original lie, no wonder she is SO FUCKING ANGRY, talk about bringing hell down on his own head...  yep, a very cruel and terrible treatment for their maid is very much in the future.

I love the imagery of the new sexy underthing’s, making her a new and exciting surprise for Jim alone :)  And then forgetting how to cook, well, there is a saying about why have a dog and bark yourself :)

The re-telling of the job problems, very well staged, everything reinforcing who has the power and who doesn’t.  At the same time everything about the work experience screams that they are just looking, quite eagerly, for the justification, or the excuse, to fire “her”.

Almost feeling sorry for their maid...  that is interesting and telling.  Some of the old feelings are still there I suspect, but also you are just a decent person under it all.  Still, this is where things have been going for a while now, and the shock of the moment, does this mean the maid is ready for the next step?

WOW, things really have come a LONG way, so eager and happy for the power of attorney, seeing the freedom from the debts, rather than the loss of so much...  but the loss has already been accepted and embraced though, hasn’t it.

Now that is a bit naughty, reaching out to Sheila behind Jim’s back.  Then again, something has to be done to address this issue, and all of the emotions tied up in it, from both Jim and it turns out Sheila.

*stunned silence*  OK...  So much for thinking bad things about Sheila, suddenly I really need to give her a giant HUG and feed her lots of nice chocolates.  It is surprising news that Jim has had a thing for our lady for so long, and while I sort of want to be angry with him for his reaction, his comment, that isn’t actually what I think or feel.  Instead it is much more sadness, a sense of two people who are just not properly compatible.  Seeing Sheila describe Jim’s lovemaking as “aggressive”, it confirms that she really wasn’t the submissive to match his dominant.  Blaming Jim for reacting to a sexy sight isn’t really fair, but to see a reaction like that, after Sheila has just done her best to satisfy his sexual needs...  OUCH!

It’s no surprise that Sheila knows that Jackie (for want of a better name) is having an affair with Jim, after all, they  have hardly tried to keep it low key.  But without more context, seeing this other woman replace her so fully and totally, a married woman at that...  by default Sheila isn’t going to be thinking nice things here.  This is going to take quite a few truth’s to try and move past.

Yep, let me demonstrate this custom bondage bed on you.  Really not coming across as submissive at all!

Well, in a sense this begs the question of why Sheila got her (ex) husband such a wonderfully kinky bed, but that’s a silly question, it was clearly born of love.  The depth of emotion and hurt tied up in all of this proves that quite clearly!  Still, nothing about her locking Jackie into the bed, and setting out to change the game and learn more speaks of her being a particularly submissive person, but at the same time, she is looking more and more perfect as someone to help look after the maid, if she was so inclined.

“man thief”, in a sense this seems wrong and unfair, at least on Jackie’s part, since she didn’t do anything at all until long after their relationship was already over, but Sheila is hardly going to see it this way or feel this way about it!  And in this room, with this bed as well...

The comment about the maid, it is as if Jim has already raised the point with Sheila...  but if so, either he hasn’t filled her in much at all, or she simply doesn’t believe him.

I was wondering if she had a plan for the teabag when it appeared, without somewhere good to put it, but I didn’t expect that elegant and quite devastating solution!

Ah...  that explains the maid comment, it seems Sheila thinks you are going to be her new maid...  this could well get interesting :)

*smirk* yes, you stuck between Jim and Sheila, as they compete over you, quite the mental image...  and perhaps also a way for some healing to come between Jim and Sheila as they find a new normal, a new way forward, since handing the existing maid will require some cooperation and coordination between everyone involved.

Oh my, this is a very interesting side of our lady.  We already know how very responsive you are to Jim taking charge, but taking your control over Sheila’s orgasm, and denying her so you get punished...  this is a new step and does make it more reasonable to see you moving between Jim and Sheila yourself to some degree...

LOL, how much can you take before you are finally forced to give Sheila her orgasm?!  Yep, definitely not a “pure sub”, but we already knew that, and Sheila really isn’t coming across as someone who was terribly keen on being all sub all the time for Jim.

Oh WONDERFUL!  So, the idea of a maid has been floated, and Sheila reached the totally reasonable and logical conclusion, it was just wrong.  But two maids, now that is an interesting solution, and should also help to remind Jim that being commanding with his new lady is more than acceptable...

Warm happy feelings, and roll on the next part!

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2020, 10:26:42 am »
First of all, thank you for such a thoughtful response, I love to see how others "see" this.

I don't think Jackie is willing to let a man like Jim slip away, or even lose interest due to something she can control, so in this context finding out what the mysterious bed is all about makes sense. I had thought only in terms of "cost" with Sheila originally, but if and when Jim finds out there will be a cost associated with that I'm sure. Something that hurts or chases him away, from Jackie's perspective, is something that needs to be understood, or better yet fixed, Jackie therefore willing to pay the proverbial price. I think there is also a feeling of Jackie making some mistakes of her own with her lying husband, and she doesn't want a repeat with Jim.

I like the character of Sheila personally, and that she is an understandable human with human emotions, (and not just some irate ex-wife), so I had to bring her back into the arc of the story to explain her side of things. She isn't perfect either, but she has a side and some complexity to her too, and Jackie has some empathy for her woman to woman. I haven't decided if Sheila will in the end steal Jackie away from Jim, it could be an interesting plot twist, but I'm curious what you think of it.

Jack is so screwed, but he deserves as much, at least from my point of view. He also needed to lose his job so he could focus on being the perfect maid, and this character crushing way that his boss went about it was just too much fun. Guys DO identify with their jobs, and taking his away from him like this, panties and chastity cage and all, sort of crushes his remaining spark of manhood. It's really as if Jack's boss was in on things, especially with the timing of the sale of Jim and Sheila's home, but I don't know if I should make it Jim, or Jackie that anonymously tipped off Jack's boss to Jack's hidden "perversions." I might just let that one go too, but I'm also curious as to what you think.

... As far as Ken warming to treating hubby badly in Cuckold, he eventually warms up to it, reluctantly, but at a price later on as the two drift apart friend wise. That part is a little sad, but I think a natural result of treating someone as less than yourself while stealing away their girlfriend, and later wife, for anything goes sex. What seems as if a good and kinky idea pre orgasm, often turns into "what the hell did I just do?" post orgasm...

As far as Sheila's aunt thinking Jim and Sheila are still a thing, I have wanted to weave this kind of story plot into a cuckold themed story for years, I can't imagine what it would be like for the partner left home while you and your ex basically pretended to be married again, sleeping together and all. The emotions would be off the charts for the one left home, but the ex's might not see it that way, as sleeping together was something they had likely done hundreds of times when married themselves, and "no big deal."

I have no real world reference on the whole "I'm infertile, but didn't want to tell you" angle on things, but I see it as the ultimate lie, especially if known before you both said "I do" and started planning for a family of your own. Not that such things are a deal breaker, but to lie about them surely might be. I have this theme running in another story I'm currently working on, but I know that you know this.

I think Sheila isn't the least bit submissive, but the bed hints at her trying to be, for Jim, once the two realized that two dominates can't ordinarily have a lasting relationship. There are exceptions obviously, but Sheila wants to take charge, and if fully capable of doing so, and Jim at the same time NEEDS an at times submissive to get what he wants from life. The two eventually will come to terms with each other, perhaps even shared custody of one of the maids, assuming that Jackie doesn't end up the possession of Sheila at some point.

I also think that there may be a element of "I deserve this" in Jack's submission, even including the power of attorney, he having some serious guilt at lying to Jackie over the years as he obviously has. He knows, deep down, that he must pay a huge price himself to make things right, hooking Jackie up with Jim just the down payment on that debt. Does Jim know this, and is this the real reason that Jack can't summon the courage to challenge Jim in the slightest of ways? What other secrets could Jim be privy to, and how might they have been learned? I don't know the depth of Jim's motivation here, but he could end up being a real scoundrel, or just a man that knows what he wants, and willing to do anything himself to keep Jackie.

As far as the title, it might be a fun twist if Jackie was the one who ended up playing maid in the end, or even if they both did, but for different masters.

Thank you again for your thoughtful words, Jackie. 

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2020, 01:21:05 pm »
At first it felt “wrong”, watching Jackie going behind Jim’s back like this to learn more about the bed, and about Sheila, when he has made it clear he does not want to talk about it.  At the same time, given the toxic problems with secrets in her marriage, Jackie is hardly going to take well to anything that could be important being kept secret, and wanting, needing to know more about Jim and what is going on, so she can fix things and keep the relationship healthy and successful makes a great deal of sense.

Of course, seeing and learning some of the secrets here, Jim wanting to keep things secret makes a lot more sense.

Seeing this side of Sheila, it brings home how much she had come to represent the “evil bitch”, without any real basis or information to back up that view and point of view.  Now comparing this real and sensible woman with that image, it shows just how important it was, partly to fill in Jim’s history and nature, to see the real Sheila, and get some form of sense of what drove the two of them apart, and how / why she might interact with Jim, Jackie and their maid.

My first gut instinct is to dislike the idea of Sheila sealing Jackie from Jim, speaking as a romantic who really warms to how well they fit together, finally giving both Jim and Jackie what they so much and deeply need.  But having said that, I started with the idea of some form of three way / triangle relationship, and just felt that this would be unstable, and not work so well...  but what if Jim’s job, and the need to have a good and respectable income to keep his new family in the style they are becoming accustomed to, starts to require a degree of work travelling, a week here, a couple of weeks there...

As a first obvious step, since Jackie doesn’t want to have to handle her maid directly, the work trips will require handing off the maid to someone else.  But if we then take the obvious next step that Jackie cannot always go with Jim, then we have Jackie leaning more on Sheila during the trip times, and start moving towards seeing both the maid and Jackie as items / partners that get passed back and forward between a slowly more cordial and accepting Jim and Sheila, as they find things they do share, enjoy, and can actually agree on...  taking two submissive’s in hand and keeping them properly in their happy (or unhappy for the maid) places?

It extends the sharing concept that the heart of the story, but in a different direction.

I must say I am looking forward to the emotional storm that is going to be unleashed, with Jim and Sheila acting as a loving and happy couple once more, and perhaps it will help to move them towards a form of piece and finding a new way to relate with each other.

I The bed seems “odd” for a totally dominant Sheila to have organised, but as a sign, something she organised to show her love, and to try and make her husband happy, not fully realising just how “wrong” it was going to be for her, makes a fair bit of sense.  The size and cost of the gift would be a part of showing how much she was trying, and devoted to working with Jim to make their life together happy and fulfilling.  I can even see Sheila thinking in terms of her and Jim taking turns being the one bound to the bed, only to discover just how completely against this idea Jim was when the bed was installed and she explained her thinking, just adding to the emotional mess that is centred on the bed.

I have never considered Jim to be any form of scoundrel, so this is an interesting thought.  From what we have seen everything started with the husband, and wanting to experience his fantasy and share his wife...  but what if Jim had been hinting or steering the husband in this direction?  We now know just how interested he has been in Jackie, and that this very strong and direct sexual interest goes back at least a couple of years, maybe longer...  and if he already knew of her submissive nature...  he can still be a proper gentleman with her, while looking, even if subconsciously, to push her husband in the desired direction.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2020, 11:54:43 am »
I like the idea of Jim "grooming" his neighbor, even if subconsciously, to steal away his wife. Maybe his thoughts were just for a proverbial "test drive" to see if he liked the petite little thing he's been lusting for right next door, but the three dates condition of Jackie's instead allowing the passion to simmer and grow into something more than it might have otherwise. Such might have been foolish for Jim, especially with a neighbor, but Jim might have been desperate himself to find his soulmate.

Perhaps both Jim and Sheila grew more dominate as their marriage progressed, as well as their careers, neither one starting out true dominates, but instead growing into them over time. Jim would have to learn from this, selecting a more submissively leaning next companion, one conveniently enough living right across the street with her just as easily manipulated husband. He would then become the problem that needed to be made to go away, but not with a second divorce for the four people involved.

Lawsuits could be filed, if Jack suddenly realized just what he has foolishly given up, Jim at this point in his life amassing some wealth that he has no interest in sharing with a disgruntled former husband. No, Jack must be destroyed, but not discarded afterwards, merely repurposed. Jackie's white hot hate and loathing for her husband will make her a willing partner in all this, unless her sympathy gets the best of her at some point, after her rage eventually cools.

In this scenario Jim HAS to have the other key, it's the ultimate control he has over Jack, Jack sworn to secrecy on it's very existence. When exactly Jim got the second key is the real question, and if or when he'll admit to Jackie that he has it. Perhaps Jim and Jackie each have a secret they will wish to get off their chests at some point in the future?

I have a fun little ordeal in mind for "loosing" that key of Jim's, I just don't know if I should do it before, or after Jackie's new pendant is complete at the jewelers. Jack is going to do the honors himself with the "second" key, but it might turn up later if fate intervenes as it might.

I think the bed was a "I'm willing to try this for you, even though I'm not inclined to want it" thing for Sheila, perhaps she actually thinking Jim and her would take turns on it as you suggested. In that case Sheila certainly wouldn't want the bed back herself, but would Jim?

I could see Jackie gifting herself to Jim on that bed as a surprise, as in "do anything you might like with me, I have been very naughty."

I am at the same time up in the air as to what to do with Jack the maid at the upcoming party, use him/her as a maid only, or pass her around to some of the younger guests as a before bed stress reliever. The latter is likely a huge step for what we are to believe is a straight guy, but he is submissive too. Without access to the second key any longer he/she will become desperately sexually frustrated, perhaps even enough so as to try something new, especially if given few other options. Such is also in keeping with the "one way" trip Jim has in mind for her, Jackie not able to "un-see" such acts, once she sees them either.

It would be a simple thing to either have Sheila invite one or two of her gay friends for an overnight stay, or have Jack the maid's faux feminization to be believable enough to fool a semi inebriated straight guy into taking advantage of "her" in some manner.

I also agree that seeing Jim and Sheila acting as husband and wife again will be an emotional roller-coaster, unless they take to arguing accidentally in front of Sheila's aunt and ruining the whole charade. What if instead Sheila's aunt notices something in Jackie's eye as she looks longingly toward Jim, the older woman sharp enough to see a problem brewing, and she taking measures to correct it herself? I could see all sorts of fun with that, especially if Jim was distracted while the deed was done.

Just some random thoughts on the next chapter or two, inspired by your wonderful thoughts and comments, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2020, 05:38:11 pm »
I actually REALLY like the idea of both Jim and Sheila growing into their dominant nature, partly because I tend to be really frustrated by the tendency of stories to introduce "natural born dominants" who come pre-equipped with all of the skills and abilities that normal mortals would take years of learning, practice and trial and error to produce :)

Yes, yes, I know that stories are fantasies, but when something just seems SO "off", yet everything else seems natural and normal, it tends to feel wrong, and to irritate the logical side of my nature.  I want the internal logic and thinking of a story and of the characters to hang together and to make sense.

So seeing both Jim and Sheila grow into this side or their natures, as their careers move forward, developing and learning as people do, makes a lot more sense.  Against this background it makes far more sense that Sheila would get the bed, thinking in terms of them "sharing" it, and taking turns being locked up in it, only to then run into a simple and flat refusal from Jim to ever take his turn in the bed.  Coupled with the clear evidence that Jim is lusting after another woman, a neighbour no less, a "weak" woman rather than the strong and powerful woman Sheila is growing into, and takes pride in being, it is going to add a lot of pain and humiliation to an already difficult situation.

There is nothing weak about being the submissive, well normally anyway :) but to a strong Sheila looking to assign blame, it is likely to both look and feel this way.

The idea that Jim already has, and always has had the spare key actually makes a lot of sense, and knowing this, setting Jackie off to "look for the key" works so well to reinforce his position of power, and to ensure that Jack gets the *full* experience that he thinks he wants...

Jim is going to take some convincing to approach the bed once more, but seeing Jackie presented as a present, which realistically is going to require someone else's help with...  oh thats a fun thought, given how heavy the pieces are, Jackie isn't getting fully secured into the bed without help, so suddenly Jack is introduced to both Jackie's "betrayal" of going to Sheila behind his back, and given the perfect opportunity to "punish" Jackie for this.

Jackie clearly should be punished a bit here for this, and I cannot help thinking that Sheila will first help with Jackie's presentation in the bed, making sure she is properly and fully secured, and then going further, leaving a note maybe?  Certainly some extra bondage and torment that Jackie didn't ask for and didn't expect, just to drive home who has the power in this position.

But as the saying goes, shit rolls down hill, so not only will Jackie be going into the visit as a second maid, one who now clearly needs to be punished, but Jack the maid will also have to be punished more as well, since any anger that cannot be taken out on Jackie will be transferred to "her", the weak one who can be blamed quite fully for so many of the problems Sheila and Jim's marriage suffered from.

It seems to soon for Jack the maid to be handed out to much as a sexual item, but clearly things are moving in this direction, certainly as part of the general punishment for both Jackie and Jack.

I don't see Jim being willing to share Jackie with anyone, but for whatever reason, men don't seem to view woman on woman as sharing their woman, so having both Jackie and Jack available to provide plenty of oral attention to any and all women who want it seems a reasonable step, with the looming reality of Jack the maid having to service everyone, the only ways he can, clearly coming at some point in time.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2020, 10:27:37 am »
I like the idea of pacing Jack's feminization, regarding his servicing of the male guests in any way he can, but instead dong this later on so as to seem believable. As far as Jim and Sheila growing more dominate over time, people grow and change all the time, and this seemed "natural" to me based on several life experiences of my own.

On a side note "Ken" grew into his role as the alpha male between us three, although I think he was inclined to be this way naturally and just needed some encouragement to get where nature intended him to be anyway. I think being a dominate, without a complimentary submissive to go along, just ends up sounding and acting like a jerk. In my humble opinion, the one needs the other.

I agree with your observation on story made natural born dominates, and I love when fictional characters reveal their flaws and mistakes, even the alpha male ones. A story should be a journey, and a journey without some detours and mishaps is boring. When I can I base my characters on real people, and I try to include their flaws, just as I try to include my own, which are many.

I so see Jackie being gifted to Jim on the bed, (by Sheila) I love the idea for several reasons, and I also see Sheila eventually coming to terms with Jackie after extracting her pound of flesh. Sheila will come to see that this is what Jim needs, but the two ladies have to get there first, and there will be a long term debt between them I think. I also think Sheila deserves a maid of her own for all she's been through, at least a part time one, shared custody of Jack all but a forgone conclusion. I can imagine it now, once Sheila and Jack the maid are alone. "Do you know what my ex-husband and your tiny hot wife are doing a this very second, what he actually does to a woman's body?" Sheila could be heard taunting, letting Jack know that this is a forever deal, whether he realizes this or not.

I can also see there being no keys available for the chastity device, Sheila resorting to drastic measures to eventually remove it in the form of a feminizing drug therapy, the result a shrunken and inactive guy package that lets the device harmlessly fall off and break at some point in the future. By then Jack the maid will be totally broken, and have a new name and be totally smooth and hairless, and even some good natural breasts forming. I am unsure if that should eventually lead to a friendly surgeon removing that which doesn't work any longer, but I could see Jim paying for this, or even going in halfsies with Sheila as a shared "investment."

Both Sheila and Jim could skip the middle step and have the surgeon remove the cage, (and what's uselessly trapped inside it), in one swift swoop, especially if some blood flow or other medical emergency necessitated such. In either event, without his man bits and the 95% testosterone produced within, boobs and feminizing features are in "his" future anyway. It sounds dark, but I have always wanted one of my not so nice characters to remove such, and keep it in a jar full of formaldehyde on her desk for her, and her guests viewing pleasure. I could imagine Jack's thoughts while cleaning around such a jar in his maid's uniform, or even Jackie's when seeing what had to be done, and how irreversible this game was now, should she ever have any second thoughts. Such would certainly be a conversation piece at the very least!

Let me know if you think this is too dark, but Jack must give his own pound of flesh at some point, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2020, 05:03:30 pm »
This is an interesting thought, one I have come across from different angles...  dominant and submissive do "need" to go hand in hand to successfully learn and grow.  Some of the skills and abilities can come about outside of this, outside of a practice partner, but without the other side present, it will be much harder, and I suspect a lot less reasonable and successful.  Certainly you are likely to miss out any proper appreciation for the work and emotional effort required by the other side.

So yes, growing into this with someone, or someones, to help and guide you, really does make a world of difference.

Turning first to the question of to dark, this gets me thinking I should comment, in passing, on a couple of other stories you have just posted that I haven't yet commented on.

First the Halloween story, I loved this for a good chunk of the story, the slutty girl, discovering and embracing her sexual nature, running wild, only the single female friend sticking with her, that seemed reasonable and fit with the age profile.  I also considered that this was a good way of poking the fact that men are basically encouraged to have as much casual and random sex as possible, while women are told never to do such.

It even seemed reasonable, to a degree, that she was being held "solely" responsible for all of the sex she was having with other men, very little responsibility apparently being placed on her partners in these encounters.  Just because a woman is naked, willing and eager, in the middle of a party, does not remove all responsibility from the man / men around her.  I am having "views" again :)

I think my main issue, the point where I found myself pulling away from the story, was the feeling that her friend had betrayed her, and the punishment didn't fit the crimes.  Oh, she had done plenty to hurt and upset others, but the way she was drawn, so fun loving and free, wanting to get her kinky itches scratched, but she didn't seem to deserve what was done, what happened to her.  It stopped being sexy fun and became wicked punishment, to my mind.

The second story was the walk in the woods.  You being captured by the bear trap, basically being offered up as a "reward" to your captors, that was fun, but the very real, to a perhaps overly romantic sort, sense of no safety, no respect, no care at all, of the captive women at the logging camp just bothered me a lot.  There is a key difference between being given over as a treat, and being handed over for treatment that could cause massive injury, where there is no sense of respect for the woman.

So, now I need to try and decide how I feel about your question about Jack and his manhood.  A lot of his downfall came about by his own doing, so if this is somewhat driven, or at least agreed to and felt is reasonable by Jackie, then this makes things quite a bit more reasonable, since she is, to a degree, his "keeper", even as she wants to keep as hands off as possible.

Also, I think there has to be some "reason" behind this happening.  Perhaps as simple as a somewhat accidental overdose, over time, of the drugs to help feminise Jack.  I can see Jack being given apparently clear instructions on how much to take, but if he gets a dose set up by both Jim and Sheila, both thinking they alone are doing so, this could result in a double dose, with unfortunate side effects.  I think that a "suitable" reason needs to exist for such a drastic step to take place.  Infection, medical emergency, compounded by double dosing on hormones for many months could well do it.

Or...  yes, the cage is glass, designed to shatter if forced.

I am thinking of the stage being set already, and then some accident, perhaps a traffic accident when "she" is out on a moped, not being trusted with anything powerful, "fate steps in", the cage shatters, serious damage to genitals, either expensive and painful reconstruction surgery, or just a clean removal.  Once removed easy enough to make presentable when presented in a jar of preservatives for display.

I think this could work well, with a bit of care, without making this to dark.

Jumping back to the "now", two maids, Jim and Sheila together, Jackie will be full of telling her "husband" all of the ways in which Jim is so much better than he is, while also wanting to play up herself, now seeing herself as a sexy and desirable woman, someone really sexy.  Perhaps this would be a good time to show off her ankle bracelet with the encased key?

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2020, 08:27:32 am »
In regards to Clowning Around, in next Halloween's chapter I plan on the back story between the vindictive teens and Sam to come out, how she was promised by them that they would just have a little "fun" at my alter ego's expense and then all would be right between them. Sam has future plans away from her small town, and she wanted to take steps to ensure her BFF would be okay in her absence. The teen girls either outright lied, or got carried away as teens will, especially with alcohol and a privileged upbringing. There were adults there as well, but poor role models ones that may have even egged them on.

These are "no consequences" kinds of kids, daddy and his money, and local connections, always keeping his little darlings out of trouble. I have known people like that, and it usually doesn't turn out all that good for them in the end... usually.

That story was intended to be a horror, and it turned into one, my alter ego's body already displayed, but then things turned darker, the girls wanting to make a statement, and an example of me, while ruining my body with such a public and demeaning violation. Maybe there too things got out of hand, went much further than anybody wanted, but mob rule brings out the worst in people, especially ones that think that there can be no consequences for such, because there never have been.

It took me three years to write that one, on and off, the dark conclusion the part I stumbled on, but the girls couldn't go to all that trouble and just scream "Happy Halloween!" once it was all over. I agree that Sam's apparent betrayal was also dark, but she's going to pay for that, and pay for trusting the teens in the first place. They have her now, and two show ponies are always better than one, especially if you plan on treating them roughly and might break one of them accidentally.

I also agree that it's hypocritical that guys that sleep around are "studs" and women who do the same are "sluts," so this was, I guess, a form of satire for me, and I'm glad you saw that for what it was.

In Bear Trap, my alter ego wants something that can't possibly be good for her, visiting that logging camp, or being delivered there bound and against her will, seems like throwing fresh meat into the lion's den. Those rough men, if they're what the older ranger man thinks they are, sound like serial killers.

In that story my husband has set limits on what I can do, and he would ever allow me to go into a situation like that. My character's flaw in that one is overwhelming candor, and no filter on my actions either. "I" would gladly go there in that one, a volunteer torture victim for those rough men, but in this case the younger ranger won't let it happen, without some safeguards in place at any rate. He's the good and reasonable one, of the two, the older man just a bit bitter from perhaps a life that hasn't gone entirely his way. I've also known people like that...

In Playing Maid, I agree that something logical must precede Jack's surgical emasculation, something urgent and emergency-like so that rational thought and better options aren't an option. A moped accident is excellent, his driver's license no longer valid as it doesn't match his appearance any longer. A rush to the ER, and severity of injuries that don't match up with the accident's relatively minor speed, coupled with the authorities having trouble reaching someone at home for guidance and permission.

Their first priority would be saving the life of this gender transitional "man" who possibly doesn't even have insurance, they even maybe thinking that they were doing her a favor, in an odd sort of way. The evidence of what he/she had been trapped in instantly turned into crushed glass inside her panties, which until that accident were still technically "his" panties. I suppose it would be darkly amusing if the ambulance people initially mistook all that blood for a time of the month soak through brought on by the accident, they not investigating further early on and in enough time to save things due to a natural gender mix-up.

That could of course drift into a subject that isn't the least bit erotic and kinky, but the poetic justice would be hard to pass up. What are your thoughts on this aspect of things?

...Not necessarily a moped thing, nor part of this particular story, but tall motorcycle fuel tanks and head on motorcycle accidents, even low speed ones, can have crushing effects on male genitalia, especially when a passenger is involved...

I could see Jack having the chore of ensuring the jar and surrounding desk are free of dust and fingerprints daily, forcing him to look at the last "shred" of his former male self every day in reflection, and then in further reflection at how truly dysfunctional his equipment was, at least for baby making purposes. "No great loss in real terms" I could see any of the main characters saying, Jack forming a tear in his eyes the first time he heard such. It would be a conversation piece, as in "meet the former owner, and see for yourself what 'she' has to do now to achieve orgasm." I don't know how exactly that would work, from a medical point of view, so I would have to do some research before I wrote that part so that it was at least somewhat accurate.

As far as Jackie the maid, I think she's going to run afoul of the wealthy aunt at that party, she seeing the way Jackie looks at Sheila's "husband" and taking steps to "nip such things in the bud" herself, before they get out of hand. She has no way of knowing they already have, but there is no good way to tell her this without spoiling the whole charade, and Jackie just isn't going to do this pretty much no matter what, buying her a boatload of good will in Sheila's eyes when she finds out later about it.

Will the aunt have one of her own servants lay a little corporal punishment on her bare ass in front of everybody for some minor made up infraction? Or will this become just a little more serious, as in "if you're looking for sex my dear, I can arrange all you can handle, and then some, so that you stop looking at my niece's husband like that."

That might take Jackie well into victim status, and I don't see her as the victim here, so this to me would be a clash of character that might not fit well into the story. I am curious as to what you think about this too though? A belt on her bare ass is one thing, and I think character wise this could easily work, but getting stripped, gagged, and bound up, and then getting passed around some back room by the other hired help might be too extreme. Then again, if she thought she was doing this for Jim, in a round about way, she might just submit, the bondage we already know does something for her.

In any event, thank you for your thought provoking words, Jackie.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2021, 09:32:32 pm »
Part 3 up today, enjoy...

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2021, 03:57:44 pm »
Somehow I missed this when it was first posted, only coming across it a few days ago, and now it is finally time to read and enjoy this :)  I have just finished re-reading part 2, to catch up and remind myself of where we are and what is going on.

Sheila is quite the demanding woman isn't she?  Re-reading part 2 I was left thinking "this is where we learn that they both wanted to be in charge", but that didn't actually come up, even though I am left with that rather strong feeling.  Jim is going to respond much better, I suspect, to a more submissive "wife", given there doesn't seem to be any give in him at all.

As for Sheila, she really isn't coming across as the willingly submissive sort.

Clearly a woman with views on how maids should look and be presented, I approve :)

Suddenly I have this urge to wrap Jackie up in a cuddle, and try to explain to her, probably with alcohol, that Sheila is *really* coming across as the hurt and jilted wife, and that from her perspective you most likely entrapped, ensnared, and stole her husband away from her, baiting him, are using him, and all of this was another part of your evil master plan to prove your superiority over your female rival...  a world away from the reality you know and have experienced, but your involvement only really started after their marriage was already over, not that she is going to see it like that.

Wow, loving the emotions and feelings as we get into "forcing" Jackie to start answering Sheila's questions!  It is no wonder Sheila has questions, and letting her force the answers out of her "rival" and "replacement", even knowing these terms are not actually accurate, is really powerful!  Also we get to see and explore this whole kinky side of Jackie's nature, and learn, with her, so much more about what she wants and enjoys in the bedroom!

A new and unused riding crop, there by hangs a tail...  and it screams, when we already know how this room, and this bed, are the centre of so many mixed and powerful feelings for both Jim and Sheila...

As for would you do this for Jim?!  Seriously, is this actually a question? :)

Jim hasn't pushed to return to kinky with you, but given what is happening with and to your life, your husband, your maid, he perhaps, quite reasonably, figures you already have enough on your plate!

Oh that is so deliciously evil!  Fingers tormenting her flesh like that, cannot catch her breath, yet you somehow never mention the name of the torture...  are you deliberately teasing me, wondering what will happen when I have had enough?  I know, wrong question, but the thought does occur to me now and then!

Twisted into not cheating on Jim...  nope, not buying that one!  Jim needs and deserves to know sooner rather than later about this, it just needs to be handled carefully.  We have already seen the destructive power of lies and secrets on a relationship after all!

A complete lack of any sympathy or regard for your husband / maid's broken spirit over his new station, but you have ample very good reasons for this, and it has been a long time coming!

I think...  yes, I think it is "rich" Jim saying that Sheila can be manipulative, given how this conversation is going...  not that discovering that submissive doesn't automatically mean doormat though :)  It seems Jim has replaced one manipulative woman with another, very crafty if not overtly manipulative woman :)

GRRRR...  yes, I am actually considering getting angry with Jackie, if I think / feel / find that she is deliberately keeping secrets from her man about her new "relationship" with Sheila...  I am having "views" again :)

Jim's plan for the second key?  You had reservations, but are now over them?  Not ringing any bells, but then again, we still need to find out what the jewellers did with her first key, so long ago now!

Now I am all curious...  offering yourself up to see if your maid will reveal the hidden key, for one last frolic, most wicked, evil even, but it would allow you to aim for several goals all at once, but fate intervenes...  waiting... :)

Ah, Jim has produced the second key, but doesn't explain where from...  is it possible the second key was given over to Jim for safe keeping all those months ago?  Possible, but it seems that he has kept this secret for a very long time now...

And now we find out the plan for the second key...  I was confused at first, reading about the balloon, trying to work out how this fits in with Sheila's aunt, but it doesn't, so that makes more sense.

Well, that was an unexpected ending!  No safe word, releasing the key via the balloons herself, yet balking at the male clothes being thrown out...  Powerful, surprising, incredibly well written as always.  One hell of a ride :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk