Author Topic: Leopard One Night by Tigerstretch  (Read 6475 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Leopard One Night by Tigerstretch
« on: March 12, 2020, 08:34:13 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/spandex/storieslz/leopard_one_night.html
M/f; Sbf; spandex; outdoors; public; caught; hum; sex; breathplay; messy; reluct; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline mari0

• Loosely Tied
Re: Leopard One Night by Tigerstretch
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2020, 08:14:00 pm »
Hey Tigerstretch,

I have to say that the fantasy of being abused by strangers isn't my thing.
(I guess I'm the kind of guy that needs an emotional connection of sorts between the protagonists)

That said I did enjoy the way you depicted the heroin her mind-space.
In particular in the first section. I think you captured that bubbly, bouncy, drunk from horniness mind space really well.
The toying with the suit before putting it on. The o so recognizable setback from having ordered something from China.
The way she got over it. It made me like her even if I didn't "get" what she was going to do.

Cheers,

Mari0

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2020, 08:31:52 pm »
I have to say that the fantasy of being abused by strangers isn't my thing.
(I guess I'm the kind of guy that needs an emotional connection of sorts between the protagonists)

That said I did enjoy the way you depicted the heroin her mind-space.
In particular in the first section. I think you captured that bubbly, bouncy, drunk from horniness mind space really well.
The toying with the suit before putting it on. The o so recognizable setback from having ordered something from China.
The way she got over it. It made me like her even if I didn't "get" what she was going to do.

I fully understand why it is not for everybody. It is the first time I write such a thing. I realize more and more that I like being in the grey zone. What I mean is that yes, Rosi got in trouble with two strangers, but at the same time, it as her fantasy, and she was willing to play along with the cookie jar. I know, it sounds like an excellent excuse to write something trashy. But, I would have difficulty to write something that depicts full abuse without any consent.

It was a good test. I've never written stories before, outside Feliformia, so this allowed me to explore myself a bit more. Maybe I'm a little more trashy that I thought. lol

Thanks for reading, though, I appreciate that a lot.
Tigerstretch

Offline mari0

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2020, 08:41:56 pm »
I must admit that I am still somewhat amazed by your confession that you are a new writer.
The quality of your writing is excellent. This story might not have been my thing perse but it's still pleasant to read.
(many stories that are, or at least should be, my thing aren't this pleasant to read and as a result I enjoyed them far less than reading this)

As for discovering your trashy side, glad you found that out.
As a reader I find it interesting to see authors discover pars of themselves.
Even if it means they write thigs that less align with my personal tastes the sense that they get to experience personal growth by writing is something that always puts a smile on my face.

Cheers,

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2020, 10:27:17 pm »
I must admit that I am still somewhat amazed by your confession that you are a new writer.
The quality of your writing is excellent. This story might not have been my thing perse but it's still pleasant to read.
(many stories that are, or at least should be, my thing aren't this pleasant to read and as a result I enjoyed them far less than reading this)

As for discovering your trashy side, glad you found that out.
As a reader I find it interesting to see authors discover pars of themselves.
Even if it means they write thigs that less align with my personal tastes the sense that they get to experience personal growth by writing is something that always puts a smile on my face.

Cheers,

Its good to hear that you think this of me. English is not my primary language. I've been kind of bilingual for the past 10 years, but I was really in need of learning. Writing enabled that. I know my English is good now and no longer just passable, but I still want to learn more. I love your language.

One reason why I'm trying different things is because I created my Patreon page (today actually). I want to see what people like because I really want to write something that people love to read. I want to make them happy. Patreon will, hopefully, allow me to get a small base of people that would help me to get better at what I do. :) If it pays for my my editing tool on top of that, it would be a plus. But I really do it to get feedback and I want more of the good feeling of knowing that people enjoy what I do. I'm selfish like that. ;)
Tigerstretch

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk