Author Topic: From Fantasy To Reality by DumpsterLife  (Read 2912 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
From Fantasy To Reality by DumpsterLife
« on: June 08, 2019, 04:30:34 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.trashcanstories.net/storiesek/fromfantasytoreality.html
Solo-F; naked; trashbags; toys; insert; mast; cardboard; box; F/f; disposal; trashcan; kerbside; collection; truck; transported; transfer-station; M/f; discovery; hum; cons/reluct; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

JordanLaine

Re: From Fantasy To Reality by DumpsterLife
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2019, 08:22:53 am »
Another lovely story, DumpsterLife. Emily seems like quite a lucky girl to get to experience her dreams so fully, and Zoe, well, I hope she took great satisfaction in "throwing out her coworkers". I loved how in Emily's fantasy (like most of my own) the trash is rather "clean" - surrounded by bags and such, but not actual gross waste, but when her fantasy comes true she discovers that it isn't quite like she imagined. In a way, the story has a mix of consensual, nonconsensual, and reluctant trashing, which is tricky to get together in one place!

And, oh, I have to wonder what exactly the worker at the end means by "If I see you here again, I won’t be so kind." Almost would make me want to repeat the whole process, just to see what happens. I admit, I'm picturing this guy as being pretty hot, and on seeing her back in place again, he would decide to either A) Ignore her and let her continue on to be processed with the trash, or B) He'd rescue her once more, but be looking for some... shall we say "favors" ;) ... in exhange.

Offline DumpsterLife

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 11:02:52 pm »
Thank you Jordan for those kind words.

I’m similar to yourself and Emily, I prefer my trash “clean”, and while there are things I’d like to experience, you just know the reality won’t be as pleasant. Emily was rather unlucky though - had her trash bag not got caught, it may well have stayed intact for her, and if anything it could have made it more enjoyable. But in that case perhaps she would definitely have another go...instead you are left wondering  ;)

Offline Landfill_Racoon

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 01:41:35 am »
Another lovely story, DumpsterLife. Emily seems like quite a lucky girl to get to experience her dreams so fully, and Zoe, well, I hope she took great satisfaction in "throwing out her coworkers". I loved how in Emily's fantasy (like most of my own) the trash is rather "clean" - surrounded by bags and such, but not actual gross waste, but when her fantasy comes true she discovers that it isn't quite like she imagined. In a way, the story has a mix of consensual, nonconsensual, and reluctant trashing, which is tricky to get together in one place!

And, oh, I have to wonder what exactly the worker at the end means by "If I see you here again, I won’t be so kind." Almost would make me want to repeat the whole process, just to see what happens. I admit, I'm picturing this guy as being pretty hot, and on seeing her back in place again, he would decide to either A) Ignore her and let her continue on to be processed with the trash, or B) He'd rescue her once more, but be looking for some... shall we say "favors" ;) ... in exhange.

my vote goes for second choice ! she must do it again and see what will happen with that guys ! :) and maybe they can began a nice and lovely relationship together... and maybe more ?..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk