Author Topic: Needing More by Jordan Laine  (Read 2605 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Needing More by Jordan Laine
« on: June 03, 2019, 12:14:15 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.trashcanstories.net/storieslr/needingmore.html
M/f; fantasy; arousal; bond; gag; trashbags; bagged; disposal; dumpster; objectify; rescue; mast; oral; sex; climax; truck; collection; compactor; facility; incinerator; change; desert; resign; cons/reluct; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline DumpsterLife

• Loosely Tied
Re: Needing More by Jordan Laine
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 10:16:35 pm »
Absolutely loved this story!

The concept here of placing her in the trash after sex is one which I’ve always found intriguing, but never had the right idea about for a story. There’s something quite exciting about “using” someone and then disposing of them when finished. It’s a scenario I’ve long been excited by, and it’s great to see it placed in a story, I absolutely adore that.

Stella sounds like an ideal girlfriend too...she definitely knows where she belongs.

The ending is perhaps unfortunate for her. But then she must have known it was always going to go that way, especially after her continual demands for “more”, and the progress she had made over time from a simple trash bagging to experiencing the full journey on multiple occasions.

Really, really liked this story, thought it was brilliant.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 10:59:41 pm »
jordan wounderfull story i loved it enterly but i think stella should have been sendt to a homeless place or something and not bured to energy other then that super story
TRASH GIRL

JordanLaine

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 03:19:26 am »
I'm so thrilled to hear you both enjoyed it! It warms my heart so much, it's like the dial's been ticked a few degrees higher. ;)

Trash Girl- If you choose to believe that Stella was rescued, that's actually a perfectly fair interpretation! You'll note that her final fate as described in the story is only Ethan's presumption about what happens to her. Who's to say that, in truth, she was not found and rescued? As far as Ethan is concerned, she's gone. But that doesn't mean she really is.

DumpsterLife- As you can probably tell, between this story and my previous one, I do often like to mix sex into my trash stories in a pretty major way. As for "using" someone and disposing of them when finished... well, I do have some story ideas that trend even more in that direction than this one does. The phrase "cum dumpster" comes to mind, for one thing! And a trip in the trash can also be an excellent way to punish an unruly slave, for instance. "What's that? Oh, you failed to make Mistress cum? Well, then you aren't worth anything more than trash to me..." As for the story's ending, well... I'd say that if Ethan's presumption is right, then Stella wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Offline DumpsterLife

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2019, 07:04:51 pm »
The ”Cum dumpster” saying is one I’m certainly fond of. I’m hoping to use it at some point in one of my stories as it’s a fantastic term in relation to our particular pleasures.

I most definitely agree that time in the trash is a perfect punishment. The best punishment there is.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk