Author Topic: Lady Godiva  (Read 5270 times)

Offline sutton

Lady Godiva
« on: February 09, 2016, 12:39:57 pm »
I'm looking for a story that was posted on the Plaza a long time ago titled "Lady Godiva". It is a self-bondage story about a woman who tied herself up on a horse at night and had no choice but to go where the horse took her. Do any long time members remember it?

YosemiteThom

Re: Lady Godiva
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 07:12:48 pm »

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 11:11:01 pm »
There are other stories along these lines - but I must admit I can't remember details.

I guess this kind of story is a fairly common female fantasy - if it could be carried out real life, I really don't know. And somehow it doesn't matter.

Thanks to sutton to request the story - and thanks to Yosemite for giving the link.

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline sutton

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 05:51:04 am »
Thanks for the link Yosemite. Although it wasn't the story I was thinking about it was a very good read and I enjoyed it. As  TeaSer said there are a lot of similar story lines. The story you led me to jogged my memory a bit and I think the author was sin_dy but unfortunately the story isn't listed with her other submissions. Thanks again to both of you for your replies. If I find it I will post it here for you to read.

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 06:29:56 am »
Hi Sutton,

The story you describe sounds a lot like this one from SG. There’s also 2 more parts.

http://www.selfbound.net/storiesek/horse_ride.html

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 12:42:44 pm »
This may be the  story sutton was looking for. And even if not, it's an excellent and very hot story.

Thanks for providing the link, 64Fordman

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk