Author Topic: I'm looking for a old Ponygirl story/novel of about 60 pages (or more).  (Read 6921 times)

Smirty

I'm trying to find a old Story/Novel which involves Ponygirls. I think it was a short Novel since I think it had at least 60 pages to it (or more).

I don't remember much of the story, not even how it starts, but I can kinda remember one or two things that happen in it and the general feel of it. I think there where one or two illustrations in them. I think one of them was close to the beginning of the novel.

Of course the whole Novel goes from where in the beginning she (the protagonist) refuses to listen and with time she starts to become trained but also to stop thinking like a human and more like an animal (which is I think towards the middle or just past the middle of the whole Novel).

So in the story the Women get trained to become Ponygirls, but the difference to other stories you find on the web is that here they are actually treated like actual animals. I think they lose their ability to speak (through surgical means or some device that gets put into their throat) and they are also spoken to indirectly.

One scene I remember is where the main protagonist/Ponygirl and a Groom (or it could also be a  trainer or maybe it was a handler) where in a Stall and the Groom puts down a set of cards on the floor. These cards have, I think, pictures of animals on them, like a Turtle, and the Groom says the name of the animal and the Ponygirl is suppose to put her hoof down on the card which has the correct animal on it (this could have also been done with food or words being on the cards, I don't completely remember). The reason for this was to make sure the Ponygirls don't lose all of their intelligence (or something like that).

Another scene is where when the Protagonist has had a child or she is put into forced lactation and she is sent to, I think, like the Cow Stable so they can daily pump out her milk in order to sell it.

I wish I could remember more from it. I don't even really remember how it ends. Tried searching the internet for the last 1-2 Hours. I had it in PDF format.

Madalina

Re: I'm looking for a old Ponygirl story/novel of about 60 pages (or more).
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 02:49:21 pm »
Only thing I can think off that was like you described
Is part of the story of the contract by j g leathers

But there's awful lot more to that novel

Hope this helps

Smirty

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 07:14:07 pm »
Thank you for your reply.

I will go check it out. Maybe I'm lucky and this is it.

But I'll also keep this here for some time longer, just to see if anyone ells has any ideas.

Smirty

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 07:11:21 pm »
It doesn't seem to be this story. Do you or anybody ells have any other ideas?

Offline Gabrielle

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 03:07:12 pm »
Just a thought. If you had a copy in PDF format, try Gaggedutophia. there are 47 stories about Ponyplay and you can usually download a PDF copy.
Gabrielle

Smirty

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 08:37:30 pm »
I will certainly go and check it out. Hopefully I'll find that I'm looking for. Thanks for the tip.

hollow.well

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2016, 01:25:36 pm »
Lots of ponygirl stories with illustrations at Sir Jeff's Ponygirls as well:
http://sirjeff.mechanicalmischief.com/

Smirty

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2016, 11:29:47 pm »
Hehe I already know about that website. Its a good site, though I don't know if it gets updated with new stories.
The story I'm looking for is sadly not one of them.

One other thing I remember is that, *cough*, long time ago when I was still young and foolish I downloaded a bunch of bdsm (and other fetish) Comics (which where in the Western Art style you see used in the hero comics like Superman). And the story was in one of those bundles as a pdf.
Hmm well I don't really think that helps out at all.

Sorry about that. If nothing ells pops up for another one or two weeks from now, then I guess I'll just close this question.

Definitively, thank you so far for all the help. I found some new nice looking sites.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk