Author Topic: Question on old website: Writings of Leviticus  (Read 3127 times)

Offline Delilah Winston

Question on old website: Writings of Leviticus
« on: March 30, 2019, 02:47:18 am »
Two years ago, Zack, owner and webmaster of Writings of Leviticus, disclosed the sad news that he'd been diagnosed with cancer.

As of today, the website is still up and accessible, though it hasn't been updated since Zack's disclosing the diagnosis. I accept that it probably won't be active again, although I'm surprised the hosting service hasn't taken it down after two years-- this implies someone is still paying the hosting fee.

Right now, however, out of simple human compassion, I'm curious if anyone knows whether Zack is still with us, and if anyone has spoken to him since May of 2017. If I had the chance to thank Zack for publishing me during the time he was active, I would do it. Right now, I'm simply wondering if he's still with us, if he's recovered at all.

Offline webnik

• Global Moderator
Re: Question on old website: Writings of Leviticus
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 07:37:11 pm »
I don't know anything about Zack, but a friend of his contacted me in Dec 2018 for some technical assistance with accessing the Writings of Leviticus site. He had the admin details, and we were able to login and download a copy of all the content of the site, just in case it suddenly gets deleted by the hosting service.

Sorry I don't know any more.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 08:10:33 pm »
As a further update to this, the copy webnik speaks of is now hosted here:

https://writingsofleviticus.grometsplaza.net/

Enjoy!

Offline emmasbound

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2020, 01:22:30 pm »
Hi there.
If you are now admin of Leviticus, can you please take down all the Emma Bond stories on the Writings of Leviticus website?

I asked Zack several times in the past to do this and he never did. Whether it was his illness on not I don't know.

The reason well . . . that's a private matter. However, I don't want my stories associated with his site.

Thanks.
Emma.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2020, 07:06:49 pm »
Hi there.
If you are now admin of Leviticus, can you please take down all the Emma Bond stories on the Writings of Leviticus website?

I asked Zack several times in the past to do this and he never did. Whether it was his illness on not I don't know.

The reason well . . . that's a private matter. However, I don't want my stories associated with his site.

Thanks.
Emma.

Not a problem. Gone.

Offline emmasbound

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2020, 04:42:38 pm »
Thank you Teann.
That's very much appreciated.
Emma

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2020, 10:56:15 pm »
I do hope, Emma, that you'll want your stories associated with Gromets  ::)

And I'm happy there's some corporate spirit between story-sites. It would be sad if stories disappeared due to the website owner leaving the scene - consensually or non-consensually :)

And very good, Emma could have her stories removed swiftly!

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline emmasbound

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2020, 05:44:09 pm »
Teaser,
Did I ask for my stories to be moved from Gromets Plaza? No I did not.

Zack had permission to use 1 story of mine and he took several. Then he had the temerity to tell me he edited most of the stories he put up on his site. Doing that was NOT acceptable. That was when I asked for the removal.

I suggest you keep further comments to yourself, and further more I don't see what corporate spirit between websites has got to do with anything!

I have been waiting years to get my stuff off his bloody site and at last its happened thanks To Teann.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk