Author Topic: Back to the can  (Read 20010 times)

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
Back to the can
« on: February 05, 2016, 01:18:24 pm »
Well, if everything goes good, tomorrow night I get to be my wifes "Garbage Boy".  Last night she had me bring in our garbage can and put it in our basement (its to cold outside). Tomorrow afternoon we are having 20 to 30 people over for a party.  Tomorrow night she will put me in our garbage can,  will see how long I last this time.  Looking forward to all the leftover food trash as well.

Daffy Duck

Re: Back to the can
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 04:55:14 pm »
Thanks Alsrx700, for sharing.

Perhaps you can submit a story based on your real life experience.

Don't forget to breathe inside the can (air holes / lid ajar etc.) and good luck with the leg cramps !

Daffy

Offline slider142

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 05:37:08 pm »
That sounds really cool, Alsrx700. Hope you have a great time! :-)

Daffy Duck

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 11:56:10 am »
Addendum......

If she is having the party in the afternoon and trashing you in the evening, won't you miss her friends trashing you ?

I would have thought it better to get inside the bin BEFORE the party......

Nice you can share this with your wife. Lucky you !

Daffy
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 11:57:57 am by Daffy Duck »

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 05:29:19 pm »
Good morning all.  The party was great, bunch of family and friends for my father in laws 70th.  We had about 20 ish people there, so lots of trash.  Plus the household garbage of two weeks all stuffed in the can.  The party was Saturday evening/night, I put our garbage can in the basement on Thursday to hopefully thaw anything frozen and have it at least at a temp that I could deal with while inside.
Unfortunately I didn't get to go in Saturday night.  My wife was really just super tired and not in the mood to deal with bags of garbage.  I was a bit bummed, but she's the boss.  She asked me to get her a dish of ice cream, so I did, but not thinking (maybe a bit buzzed from the Jack N Water I was drinking), I accidentally put the ice cream in the fridge instead of the freezer.  The next morning she kinda got upset and threw it in the trash in the kitchen, really soft but not melted...yet.

Last night, part of the way through the Super Bowl, I talked to her and asked if I could go in the garbage after the half time show?  She agreed and I mentioned the probably mostly melted container of ice cream.  She just smiled and said "dig it out".  The hard part was making sure our kids were in bed before we started.  The time came, we went down stairs I pulled out several bags, some light and some really heavy. And off to the side, the container of melted ice cream.  I got it and she tossed each bag in, just dropping/tossing them in as if I wasn't even in there.  One of the heavy ones hit me right in the face, I could feel all kinds of juicy what ever in the bottom.  I kinda pushed it off me and she kept loading them in.  Finally she leaned in and basically threw the melted ice cream at me, covering my head and face, then just threw the empty contain in,  and slammed the lid shut.  She proceeded to push down on the lid, "get all in there...garbage".  She  walked away to go up stairs leaving me in our basement, covered in melted ice cream.  For the next couple hours I move around, trying to stay comfortable, this time no cramping.  Although this time while moving around I ended up splitting open some bags and things got really messy, but love every second of it.  Eventually I got out, got up stairs and took my shower. 

Today, even for a Monday, I feel pretty good.  Hope everyone else had a great weekend.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2016, 06:47:38 pm »
Thanks for sharing Alsrx700.

A very good account of being trashed by the wife. It is nice you are able to share such things. And very brave with kids in the house. What if they had seen dad covered in goo before you reached the shower ? Or seen mum squash the lid down on you ?  You need to take care......

Recommend you double bag the waste to prevent the bags splitting, unless you prefer that they do. Bags that don't split when crushed do balloon out and feel nice against the skin.

Ice cream can refreeze, so no need to waste it. Try pouring some Jack in the ice cream and refreeze it for a hot and cold dessert for adults only.

It must be a large can to hold that much.

All the best,

Daffy

Offline shokolada

• Shokolada's Mess
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2016, 12:14:08 am »
What a great scene! Thrilled for you that you have a willing playmate :)

Hope you get to go in the trash again soon!

Daffy Duck

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2016, 10:09:48 am »
Yep. He is a lucky chap !!

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2016, 01:04:41 pm »
This past Saturday, I went back into the trash.  We have been saving the trash for about 2 1/2 weeks, the can was over full, the lid would not shut.  Of course the stuff in the bottom was a bit older and smelled a bit more, but I was so happy that my wife agreed to it all.  She also had me get a 1/2 gallon of ice cream, let it melt so she could pour it over me.  Turns out, red velvet was not a good choice, I looked like a strawberry when I got out.  So, Saturday night we were at our neighbors for a fire and were doing some drinking.  After, we went home, waited about an hour till the neighbors all were inside, I took the bin and put it in our garage just in case anyone was out and about.  I took all the bags out except a couple int he bottom for padding.  I jumped in, she dumped the melted ice cream all over me.  It was so slimy, and felt so good though.  She then proceeded to put the rest of the bags in.  Now keep in mind that the bin was already over full before I was in it.  She continued to just pack them in as best she could.  I loved how she just kept dropping them in as if I was not in there.  Not a care in the world for me inside the bin...or so how I imagined it.  She just kept going, pushing them down with her hands.  All but a 2 small bags were now heaped into the bin, she tried to close the lid, but it was several inches open.  She got a ladder, to put more pressure down on it but it still wouldn't close.  For some reason she was really into it this time, normally she would have just left it at that.  But this time she pushed down on the lid with all her strength, held the lid in place and sat on it, I could feel all the trash around me crunch, and crush into place all around me.  My face was smashed up against the side of the bin, trash bag on the other side, it was amazing. The lid did close, she sat there for a minute to make sure it was settled.  She got up, asked if I was okay, a muffled yep came out of my mouth, and she walked into the house.  I sat like that for some time, not sure how long exactly, then I had to move.  I pushed up on the trash pushing the lid up for fresh air.  With the lid now kept open I could really relax.  I fell asleep at that point.  It was almost 6 hours later that my wife came out to get me.  She had the alarm set so she could come get me before the kids got up and I could clean up.  It was by far the best trash can play yet for me.  She was also at her best this time.  I hope to do more again as the summer goes on.  Great start to summer!

Offline slider142

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2016, 03:05:22 am »
That sounds like you had an amazing time, alsrx! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. :-)

Daffy Duck

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2016, 07:53:07 pm »
Hi Alsrz700,

Thanks indeed for sharing.

Glad the wife was happy to take part. If she enjoys it too much, you might end up at the kerb !   LOL.

6 hours, wow.  I get cramps before 5 hours in a 360 litre wheelie bin.

Remember the need for air, with the lid down. It seals smells (and you) inside, and fresh air out.

Play safe.

Did she lick off the ice cream afterwards.....

Daffy

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2016, 03:37:36 am »
Thanks for the replies.  After a short time, I always prop the lid open for fresh air, it gets hot in there.  And no, she didn't lick the ice cream off, lol.  Rather than waste good ice cream, we found an old expired one in the freezer, and I left it out all day to let it melt. 

To the curb...hmmm, I guess I wouldn't mind so much...lol.  She actually has told me, as long as I don't beg her to put me at the curb, she will keep on playing with me and this fantasy.  She told me is not ready to get rid of me...just yet!?  Uh oh...

The reason for the longer time in the trash, well I had been drinking beer all day, so I was plenty flexible for the time inside.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 03:40:51 am by alsrx700 »

Daffy Duck

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2016, 08:34:45 pm »
Thanks for the added info, and for kindly answering my points.

I like ice cream, and the thought of it licked off my body, is another thing I would like to try.....

Drinking beer all day has three problems as I see it.

1) You might need to keep climbing out, to take a pee.  (Unless you do it inside the can.  NO. Please DO NOT answer that. Too much info !!)

2) A fuzzy head might lead to unsafe acts, as you might not be thinking straight.

3) Alcohol does dehydrated you, so you will sweat more, against all that lovely polythene.

Take care. Thanks for sharing.

Daffy

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2016, 07:29:12 am »
Jessie chould do the ice cream licking in a story daffy i think she don't mind it
TRASH GIRL

Daffy Duck

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2016, 06:25:07 pm »
There is an offer Alsrx700 !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk