Author Topic: New here frenchie  (Read 8586 times)

Offline French Anonymous

New here frenchie
« on: February 01, 2016, 01:59:38 pm »
Hi to every one
I'm new here. I'm a french man, 56 year, happylly married since 31 years, two sons adults today. I love bondage for myself and i love to dress partially as a woman. I'm 100 % hetero but live most of the time in skirt or dresses when i'm home and legs always, always  claded in the sheer nylon of my pantyhose ( i shave my legs twice a day). I can't live without legs claded in sheer nylon and wearing women clothes without wearing sheer pantyhoses, has no interest for me. I don't feel the need to wearing bras or make-up. I feel absolutly as a man, ( i wear a beard), i don't need to have a feminized first name, i don't feel any attraction to other men, but.i  live dressed as i said before. I hate hiding my nyloned legs under a trouser but i do just for going out. When my sons are at home, i just replace skirts or dresses and feminine shoes by shorts and slippers or sport shoes ( they have always seen me wearing  hosiery since they're born but never other feminine clothes). But i love to be tightly bound by my wife, only if i'm dressed as described. And she hate that at all but sometimes she agree to chain me ( by love). I don't like the binds which can be easily cut, as ropes or tape. When i want to be bound, it's with chains, padlocks and steel handcuffs. I don't want to feel that every body could free me with a simple knife. Just feeling that only my wife, owning the keys has this power. We have a box with all of these items, and if you want, i can tell in some posts, how i was bound sometimes.

Daffy Duck

Re: New here frenchie
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 03:41:14 pm »
Bonjour !

Welcome to the Plaza !

Daffy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk