Author Topic: "Invisible gag" that touches vocal cords?  (Read 2233 times)

Offline Mrs. Locks

• Married only to bondage
"Invisible gag" that touches vocal cords?
« on: September 30, 2018, 08:48:56 pm »
I remember a story where someone had a gag that wasn't visible to anyone, and only sat inside the mouth and extended down the back of the mouth and onto the vocal cords to prevent speaking.  I can't remember if it was permanent or not, or any other details of the story, but I've been searching everywhere for this story and can't find it. All I can find about vocal cords are people having them surgically removed.

Does this ring a bell to anyone?

~Mrs. Locks~
RIP former Gromet's Plaza Forum

Offline djxzinik

Re: "Invisible gag" that touches vocal cords?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 06:03:58 am »
damn i've seen the concept at least 2 times before, but i cant remember the stories, or if they might be from the same author, i think one was centered just in bondage, the other one i cant remember, but i dont know why bit it kind of makes me think that it might be on bdsmlibrary.com or maybe literotica, but this last one i dont think so

hope you can remember details of the story

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: "Invisible gag" that touches vocal cords?
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 09:15:56 am »
I have used the concept in several stories of noise canceling headphones technology in the form of a collar, they would invert the voice of the collared one and render them mute, or even produce some non human sound instead. The Spandex Rehabilitation Machine and G Man At The Kennel 4 both have elements of this, as does The Reluctant Racing Pony.

I hope this helps, Jackie.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk