Author Topic: Story help wanted  (Read 5225 times)

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
Story help wanted
« on: May 24, 2018, 08:33:48 am »
It's not (necessarily) a bondage thing but could easily be. I have a story concept. Husband and wife.Husband wants to be cuckoided and is happy for his cute wife to do it. They have a game where she flirts at  work and then tells him about it at night. It turns iinto a game wehere a  set of dice rolls the night before determine the length of the skirt she wears to work, whether she getsto weaar panties under them,  etc. But if she rolls snake eyes twice she has to pull one of a set of cards the husband has prepared and put into sealed envelopes. On each card is a scenario she must carryout the next day that includes her seducing or beiing/ a strong chance of being sexually active with someone at work.

for instance:

"You will wear an above the knee skirt which buttons fully top to bottom. Roll  1D6 for the number of buttons that will be unbuttoned all day. If you roll a 1 or a 2, roll again until you do not. Roll a second 1D6 for the number of buttons you will  unbutton while you are seated at any table . If a man, while you are seated,puts his hand on your leg you must unbutton the skirt the rest of the way and at minimum do not obstruct him while he touches you anywhere where the skirt was he wants.  If he touches your pubic hair, you must as soon as possible afterward take him somewhere private and make it clear to him that you will have any sort of sex with him he wants, and then do so."

What other scenarios could you come up with?

Thanks!
Zeph
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 08:48:34 am by Zephyr »
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Story helpwanted
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 03:26:47 pm »
She invites her husband's boss over for dinner.

Offline Arkane

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 08:00:39 pm »

Could be combined with a bondage story.

Husband wants to play with the cuckoldry concept, the wife accepts to invite for dinner a man who fancies her. She's intrigued. The husband is curious but jealous at the same time.
So they reach an agreement. He's going to be hidden in a room, well tied and gagged. If he can free himself he'll appear at the door, pretending to be home at that moment, and stopping his wife's seduction. If he stays tied, the wife will decide what to do.

During the dinner the suitor is so charming that the wife wants to have sex with him. So she takes every chance (a scheduled phone call, a trip to the toilet, going to recover some wine bottle) to raid the husband's hiding place to stop his escape attempts, giving him saucy reports of the proceedings, more ropes, sensory deprivation, stronger gags and lots of pain, going quite farther than usual in their bondage play.

Poor husband has having second thoughts about all this business, but his pleads are met with ropes and cruelty, so he'll spend a strenuous bondage night while being cuckolded just some rooms away.

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 06:37:23 am »
I love these! I hope others will contribute more, but oh wow, this one is hot! Thank you!
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline Arkane

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2018, 02:07:18 pm »
I love these! I hope others will contribute more, but oh wow, this one is hot! Thank you!

If you ever write something around my hint please meke me know. I'm curious. Thanks.

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2018, 04:05:19 am »
I'm working on it and will PM you when it comes out! Also I like your idea and am planning to include a variation on this (the hubby will have less control over the situation). May I run with your excellent suggestion?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 04:07:39 am by Zephyr »

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2018, 11:10:26 am »
For purely selfish reasons I like the concept of the woman being in charge of the pace and overall conclusion of the evening, or events.

My scenario goes like this: "I will reluctantly agree to help you experience your foolish cuckold fantasy husband of mine, but on my terms and not yours. First off, you will purchase the smallest chastity device that you can fit into, and after locking it on you will give me the keys to prove your sincerity in this adventure."

"In exchange for this first step of yours I will take one of my own and find a man, or men, that I fancy and flirt and chat them up to test the proverbial waters. I won't tell you who they are, could be your boss, my boss, one of your friends who always has a secret smile for me, really anybody I choose."

"In exchange for that we will go out shopping for some sexy going out on the town outfits, which you, husband of mine, will buy knowing it will be for the express viewing pleasure of a man other than you."

"If you get over that hurdle, I then knowing for sure that you can't possibly be using all this as nothing more than masturbation material, I will consent to allow the man of my choice to take me out in that sexy outfit you bought us. Not to sleep with, yet, just for dinner and possibly dancing as I love to dance and you obviously don't. If by then you haven't changed your mind on this little game, but more importantly assuming I haven't either, (and of course assuming the man I have chosen excites me), I may choose to allow things to go further."

"In exchange for that my cuckold wannabe, knowing men as I do, and studying enforced male chastity as I have, you will be quite submissive by then and willing to do almost anything I demand. You will be doing all of the housework, not because I have demanded it though, but because I wish it. This will also leave me time at night to be going out with any new potential lovers, and also serve as a necessary distraction for your unanswered sexual release."

"If you behave yourself I may actually then cuckold you, but you won't be in the same room because I don't find that exciting at all, and by this point if you haven't figured out that this is all about what I want and not you, too bad for you. If however you've been truly extraordinary on this journey of mine, I may allow you to book hotel rooms next to each other with you handcuffed to the bed in one while my lover and I consummate your cuckoldry in the other, I promising to make as much noise as humanly possible for your vicarious entertainment."

"If we get that far, cuckold, I will then give my chastity keys to my new lover so that he can decide how best to use you in the future, I'm thinking slave, or domestic servant, but by that point it won't be up to me..."

Just something that excites me, hope you like it, Jackie. 

Offline Arkane

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2018, 02:43:10 pm »
May I run with your excellent suggestion?

Yes, obviously!

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2018, 04:33:48 am »
Jackierabbit: Oooh! It doesn't fit neatly here in it's entirety but several parts of it do and overall I think I'm moving my mindset for the story closer to what you have posted. Thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk