Author Topic: Loving Hungry Dad  (Read 2841 times)

Rodrigo

Loving Hungry Dad
« on: November 16, 2017, 03:43:11 pm »
Hi again folks! As a contrast to my last monologue, here is a friendlier one. Not sure if this passes the incest test, but I have to share it with you. Again, imagine I'm your beefy father, but this time a friendly caring one, with the ability to swallow and fuse with humans and make them part of myself without hurting or killing them. Now if you think "Wtf has that guy been taking", sorry to bother you and don't continue reading. But if you like the thought, here's what I would tell you. The FOR GIRLS and FOR BOYS-section only differ in the gender of the one I'm talking to. Please give me feedback (really, please do! Otherwise i don't know if i should keep up writing or how to improve). Enjoy, love you all!

----FOR GIRLS----

Come here, my little one. We are alone now. Let what you're doing, you do not have to worry about anything anymore. I have planned a trip for you. Your dad knows where you are best off. Some years ago your sister went on this journey, today you follow her. No, you do not have to pack anything, all you need is your father's intense love. It will take you to the place where you belong and there it will provide you with everything. There you will feel the love of your father more intensively than you can imagine. Oh, how I love you, daughter!
You do not understand? Come closer, my little one! It's the place you came from before I raised you here in my care. Now I'll take you back to this place. A soft, cozy place full of protection and love. A place that was always near you, yet out of reach, because humanity forbids you to come too close to it. But today my power breaks this prohibition and brings you to the place for which you are destined.
You still do not understand? Come closer, daughter. You're trembling? Do not be afraid, daughter. Dad protects you. Now and forever! Here. I put my strong hands on your little shoulders and lead you. Closer! On your knees! Here is the place. You're staring at it right now with open mouth: My belly!

That's right. I loved your sister so much that I devoured her alive. And today it's your turn. You should see this mighty belly. I take my shirt off so my daughter can see where she belongs. Here it is, the big round belly in which you will soon be living forever. Eighteen years ago I created you and I let you out of my body. Today I'll take you back to that belly.
Where are you heading, my daughter? There is nothing left for you to do. For you, there is only the body of your father. My hands do not move from your shoulders. You stay kneeling in front of my stomach. I understand your fear, my body is tremendously powerful and must intimidate you. But do not be scared! This powerful body will protect you!

Now, my daughter, you will face me the way I conceived you. I tear your useless clothes apart, I want to absorb you into my body naked. Do not be ashamed! That's the body I gave you. I made you smooth and narrow, so that one day you can glide comfortably and protectively down my throat. Now you give me back this body, my daughter!

Why did I ever let you leave my body? You are so handsome, so sweet, so delicious, I should have kept you inside me forever, in the depths of my belly, in my protection.
You do not belong out here, daughter. Anyone loved with my immense power and dominance belongs into my body. Look into my eyes, daughter. You are mine forever. I have absolute power over you. While you are mesmerized by my eyes, you do not realize how my mouth opens to catch you forever. Now close your eyes, daughter, and let daddy take care of you. Have no fear. In Daddy's belly you are in good hands. I gently put you on my tongue, pull it into the oral cavity and close your mouth behind you. Now you've left the world out there forever, into your Creator. Now you are mine, daughter. You will never get out of the body that created you. Soon you will slide into the depths where I created you. You're trembling? Relax. You do not need to be scared of me. What are you saying? You beg me to let you out? No, my daughter, your way leads down into my throat. Trust me. That's where you are best kept.
Now the time has come. I devour you completetly. Into my throat with you. Yes! Deeper, my daughter! Deeper!
My power over you continues to grow as never anticipated. My power surrounds you from all sides. In my body you will feel the love of your father from everywhere.
Deeper! Through my broad neck, into the muskel-bound chest where I rocked you so often. Deeper, my daughter! Welcome to my stomach! The big soft belly that you looked at so often and felt your destiny, full of fright and wonder. Well, that's it, daughter! You are at home, in my stomach. The way my prey went, my food, and all the creatures I wanted inside me. Now you are one of them. Captured. No one ever sees you again, because your father chose you to fuse with his body, just like your sister once. My daughter! Finally I have you inside my stomach! That was your destination all your life. I created you to devour you.
And I love you so much that I'll digest you alive now. Trapped in my stomach. Feel my love, my daughter. Everything I gave you comes from inside this belly, and now it's all back where it belongs. No one can hear you in the depths of my belly as I digest you alive. I love you with such power, you can not fight back. Yes! Feel my power, my daughter! My love decomposes you! No one else could love you with such power as my stomach does. Yes! I have my daughter alive in my stomach!
You hope to wake up from a dream? No, my daughter, you are inside my stomach. If you could see how proudly my belly is swelling. It finally has his property back.
My stomach became silent. Now I digested my daughter. Your journey is over, daughter. You are forever a part of my belly. Welcome home, my daughter!

----FOR BOYS-----

Come here, my little one. We are alone now. Let what you're doing, you do not have to worry about anything anymore. I have planned a trip for you. Your dad knows where you are best off. Some years ago your brother went on this journey, today you follow him. No, you do not have to pack anything, all you need is your father's intense love. It will take you to the place where you belong and there it will provide you with everything. There you will feel the love of your father more intensively than you can imagine. Oh, how I love you, son!
You do not understand? Come closer, my little one! It's the place you came from before I raised you here in my care. Now I'll take you back to this place. A soft, cozy place full of protection and love. A place that was always near you, yet out of reach, because humanity forbids you to come too close to it. But today my power breaks this prohibition and brings you to the place for which you are destined.
You still do not understand? Come closer, son. You're trembling? Do not be afraid, son. Dad protects you. Now and forever! Here. I put my strong hands on your little shoulders and lead you. Closer! On your knees! Here is the place. You're staring at it right now with open mouth: My belly!

That's right. I loved your brother so much that I devoured him alive. And today it's your turn. You should see this mighty belly. I take my shirt off so my son can see where he belongs. Here it is, the big round belly in which you will soon be living forever. Eighteen years ago I created you and I let you out of my body. Today I'll take you back to that belly.
Where are you heading, my son? There is nothing left for you to do. For you, there is only the body of your father. My hands do not move from your shoulders. You stay kneeling in front of my stomach. I understand your fear, my body is tremendously powerful and must intimidate you. But do not be scared! This powerful body will protect you!

Now, my son, you will face me the way I conceived you. I tear your useless clothes apart, I want to absorb you into my body naked. Do not be ashamed! That's the body I gave you. I made you smooth and narrow, so that one day you can glide comfortably and protectively down my throat. Now you give me back this body, my son!

Why did I ever let you leave my body? You are so handsome, so sweet, so delicious, I should have kept you inside me forever, in the depths of my belly, in my protection.
You do not belong out here, son. Anyone loved with my immense power and dominance belongs into my body. Look into my eyes, son. You are mine forever. I have absolute power over you. While you are mesmerized by my eyes, you do not realize how my mouth opens to catch you forever. Now close your eyes, son, and let daddy take care of you. Have no fear. In Daddy's belly you are in good hands. I gently put you on my tongue, pull it into the oral cavity and close your mouth behind you. Now you've left the world out there forever, into your Creator. Now you are mine, son. You will never get out of the body that created you. Soon you will slide into the depths where I created you. You're trembling? Relax. You do not need to be scared of me. What are you saying? You beg me to let you out? No, my son, your way leads down into my throat. Trust me. That's where you are best kept.
Now the time has come. I devour you completetly. Into my throat with you. Yes! Deeper, my son! Deeper!
My power over you continues to grow as never anticipated. My power surrounds you from all sides. In my body you will feel the love of your father from everywhere.
Deeper! Through my broad neck, into the muskel-bound chest where I rocked you so often. Deeper, my son! Welcome to my stomach! The big soft belly that you looked at so often and felt your destiny, full of fright and wonder. Well, that's it, son! You are at home, in my stomach. The way my prey went, my food, and all the creatures I wanted inside me. Now you are one of them. Captured. No one ever sees you again, because your father chose you to fuse with his body, just like your brother once. My son! Finally I have you inside my stomach! That was your destination all your life. I created you to devour you.
And I love you so much that I'll digest you alive now. Trapped in my stomach. Feel my love, my son. Everything I gave you comes from inside this belly, and now it's all back where it belongs. No one can hear you in the depths of my belly as I digest you alive. I love you with such power, you can not fight back. Yes! Feel my power, my son! My love decomposes you! No one else could love you with such power as my stomach does. Yes! I have my son alive in my stomach!
You hope to wake up from a dream? No, my son, you are inside my stomach. If you could see how proudly my belly is swelling. It finally has his property back.
My stomach became silent. Now I digested my son. Your journey is over, son. You are forever a part of my belly. Welcome home, my son!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk