Author Topic: The Family Maid by Gromet  (Read 7797 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
The Family Maid by Gromet
« on: October 30, 2017, 09:36:11 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.dollstories.net/storiesek/familymaid.html
Solo-F; FM/f; machine/f; roleplay; maid; latex; maid-bots; uniform; bonnet; device; mind-control; program; transform; F2maidbot; computer; pod; tubes; insert; servant; controlled; recharge; cons; X

http://www.dollstories.net/storiesek/familymaid2.html
F+/f; FM+/f; machine/f; latex; maid-bots; uniform; bonnet; device; mind-control; program; transformed; F2maidbot; computer; pod; tubes; insert; servant; controlled; recharge; discovery; revealed; teased; tormented; party; guests; forced; kiss; oral; lesbian; cons/reluct; X

http://www.dollstories.net/storiesek/familymaid3.html
F/f; M+/f; machine/f; latex; uniform; maid-bots; device; mind-control; program; transformed; F2maidbot; computer; controlled; recharge; tech-bots; diagnose; transport; factory; pod; tubes; insert; nanobots; bodymod; mind-wipe; android; mistake; coverup; delivery; sold; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks  ;)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: The Family Maid by Gromet
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 12:27:34 am »
A very good read, somehow I didn't think that yacht was coming back, although I thought the evil sister was going to torment her new maid bot for the rest of her life.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 01:13:18 am »
I was going to have her evil sister take the inheritance and leave her sister as a maid-bot, using and abusing her. But instead opted for the sister having such deep regret over causing her sister's change that she went mad.

This is my second Maid-bot/Mind control story that was supposed to be a short story, written in one day anyway.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 01:15:06 am by Gromet »

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 04:23:54 am »
Good story and kind I always like

Kentwolf

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 05:34:50 pm »
I enjoyed the story but i felt it got too dark too quick at the end. i think you should have gone with the original idea you had of her sister taunting her. maybe without the total rewrite of her memories so she knew inside her head the truth but her body couldnt act on it

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 10:26:40 am »
Btw, is there such stories there person doesn't get permanently converted in the end?

I only remember Xaltatun of Acheron's stories (like Fiona). Is there other such stories?

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2017, 12:41:32 pm »
I am left with quite mixed feelings here.  I really enjoyed the first two parts, but the 3rd part didn't go in a direction that I am that comfortable with.  The final ending makes a lot of sense, and does follow this through to one logical conclusion, it's just not for me.

Reading part 1, the line, the scene that stands out most strongly for me is how Andrea explains that the daughter is going to be one of the maids, she can either volunteer, or be forced, but there is no choice in this matter!

Talk about a strong personality who has decided what is best here.  Then later on when her father returns home, and watching the different ways her parents interact with her, and how proud yet nervous her mother is in showing off her daughter as a fully programmed and controlled maid.  Her mother clearly has a fair sense of what is going on here, and how firmly the computers control is going to be, but I do wonder if she understands quite how firm it is going to be.

I really did enjoy the contrast between her inner thoughts, which were still somewhat free and human, and all outward expressions of what was going on.  Personally I would have enjoyed this more if it had gone in a different direction, and explored more the contrast between the hard working daughter and the completely controlled maid, especially if she only had limited control over when she was returned to maid mode, and how this would effect her life and family relationships.

A very fun read, and thank you for posting this :)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2017, 08:12:38 pm »
I will write a more happier ending, I'm working on it currently.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2017, 10:23:05 pm »
I could see an alternate "somewhat happy ending" version of this story, one where maybe the evil sister wakes from a horrible nightmare only thinking her sister got shipped back to the factory for a reset. Maybe even the privileged kids could steal her for a time, or just for fun have an exact duplicate of her made so that they could keep and torment the original while the imposter maid bot toils about the house until she is eventually discovered.

Thanks again for sharing this fun story, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2017, 03:38:20 pm »
Gromet, this is wonderful news, I am very pleased to read this :)

To be honest this story has been going round and round and round in my head for the last few days.  I just keep on coming back to the whole "you are going to be a maid, either volunterraly or we will force you", and how this could play out, and how it effects her interactions with the family.  Her father is the soft touch, the loving family man who want's what is best for her, but who is quite prepared to be guided and instructed by his wife, her mother, especially as he is out of the house so much of the time.

Then we have the "wicked sister", who is going to take full advantage of her sister as a maid, including and eagerly handing her around to her friends it seems, just hopefully with some more safety precautions, or limited permissions, in place.

Then we have the mother, to me the most complex character here.  She is being kind and loving to her daughter, supporting her, helping her to relax while on holiday, but at the same time she is deliberately showing her off in front of family friends, she is parading around this maid who has been made to look exactly like their daughter, yet who is being treated like an object!  Her daughter does not even get any form of say in all of this, so where on the sliding scale between loving mother and wicked dominatrix does her mother sit?

I think here you have hit a wonderful sweet spot for me, capturing so many of the points about loss of control, domination, being taken over, restrained and captured, and having all of this forced on you, yet forced in a loving and supportive manor that is all for "your own good and in your own best interests" that has always fascinated me, but that I so rarely find captured so clearly :)

So thank you for writing this story, and thank you again for returning to this, to explore a happier approach to these events.  I just hope I can encourage and support you in exploring the ideas you have here a bit more fully :)

And Jackie, I am getting to your summer of dares, I just want to make sure I have the time and energy to do it justice :)

Offline oneupthextraman

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2017, 12:45:44 pm »
I agree with everybody here. I was not a huge fan of the ending. I thought it was a bit sad for what I thought was a generally fun and happy story. I think a good direction would be that the parents come home early (engine trouble, or weather, or somethign) and find the older sister had a party, and decide to turn her into maid too to teach her a lesson. I think that would be a fun direction.

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2017, 01:02:06 pm »
I'm away at the moment, but have written part 3a - The Nice Ending. let me know what your thoughts are,

http://grometsplaza.net/forum/index.php?topic=7664.0

It'll get posted to the site when I return from darkest Victoria.

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2017, 03:49:16 pm »
'Nice' ending is better.
several questions:
- why mainframes? why not "home server"? current-day mainframes by IBM (and some japonese companies) are big machines for rather specific data processing.
- what the hell is 'mini-mainframe'?
- CEO thought about people wanting to use system on themselves and it's possible to disable punishment for 'wrong thoughts'. Is it also possible to leave 'maid' in control?Body still controlled by computer/headband but 'maid' can send orders to computer and be her own (and other maids's) Mistress or even stop program.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 03:59:25 pm by taurired »

Offline oneupthextraman

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2017, 07:51:59 pm »
I very much enjoyed this new ending better. It open up the possibility of more stories, and it is less sad. And possible revenge on the sister. I enjoy this little world you have created with these stories, and the maid-human-robot story type. Keep it up.

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2017, 12:25:59 am »
In reply to Tuarired:

Main frames also seem to be the eviler of the servers, no reason to use them otherwise. Though with technology advanced enough to enable a mind control device to fit inside a maids cap I'm sure the system would have been reduced down in size from the old IBM machines.
Mini mainframe, one based on your home laptop, I should have made it clearer.
One of the ideas is that people wishing to try being a maid-bot for a day or longer, he'd had several requests in the story, so was pursuing a new range that he could sell to the public. Stacy was the first test subject, so the punishment settings were higher for her to test her reactions.
No the maid cannot send orders to the computer, she's under the influence of the system and controlled. All commands could be pre-programmed into the system beforehand. Like a time limit for how long she remains under as a maid-bot.
Stacy was able to interact with her mother for the last few days because the system enabled this to happen, and everyone wanted a nicer ending, which this is.

I'll take on board any comments about this story for the final edit that will be posted to the plaza & deviantart.

Let me know your thoughts.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk