Author Topic: Cute Bondage  (Read 4138 times)

Offline ario120987

Cute Bondage
« on: May 03, 2017, 01:03:49 am »
So recently I've noticed a change in my interests. I've become more and more interested in "cute" bondage scenes, rather than stricter BDSM scenes. Things were the sub is only lightly gagged and sitting calmly next to their Dom, gag talking. Light bondage or what-not, with a more playful nature to it.

So I wanted to pose the question: What do you consider cute bondage? Not neccesarily sexy or restrictive, but more for the purpose of creating a more fun(ny), playful or relaxed scene?

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Cute Bondage
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 02:41:58 am »
Cute is hard to define, playful is a term I’m more familiar with. A scene where the character is relaxed, not in danger, not being abused, and especially done with humor. The Plaza is full of stories like that, it’s what I like. It's what I try to write.

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Cute Bondage
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 02:56:31 am »
A smiling bondagette always adds cuteness to a scene. Any other indication of genuine fun being had, despite any mild discomfort or imperfection of this or that.

Restraints that are soft but not utterly silly. Unusual restraints like a string of Christmas lights.

Indications of genuine love or passion on the part of the restrained partner.

Just a few thoughts sort of thrown at random.

Eido

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk