Author Topic: Virtual World Fetish Play  (Read 4064 times)

Offline wbalazic

Virtual World Fetish Play
« on: April 20, 2017, 08:15:09 am »
I run an Opensimulator Grid called Littlefield Grid.  For those who don't know what that is, it is an opensource version of Second Life.  Essentially, we operate exactly like Second Life but with no commerce (everything is free) with the exception of owning an island which has a very small monthly fee, and it is owned/operated privately by a group of fetish/BDSM people.  All of the content however is free.  Our goal is to promote fetish roleplay, BDSM, etc..  and allow everyone to do anything they can imagine but may not be able to do in real life.  We have everything from Dollification, Transformation, Encasement, Chastity, Pony / Pet play, Bondage, etc..  virtually anything you can think of can be created or likely has already been created for you to play with.  Because it is all virtual and online, you get to interact with people all over the world from wherever you are.  Below as an example is a video of our Doll Factory.  We are providing any members from Gromet's Plaza small homes on a special island so you have private places to hang out, interact, and play.. although there are plenty of public play areas just like the doll factory shown below.   Anyone with any questions is more than welcome to PM me here, or send me a note at [email protected].  Visit the page, and click the Adult/BDSM link at the top to see some examples of some of the play areas available (this is just a small sampling).

Note:  Obviously this grid is for people 18+ and older only and we do verify that.

Grid information and signup: 

http://www.lfgrid.com

Video of Doll Factory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=burhnCqT98o&t=1s

***Approved by Moderation*** Link is for a member run site for bondage/BDSM related material. ***Note*** Very professional looking and nicely designed. EPL

« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 06:13:13 pm by ElectroPainLover »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk