Author Topic: Ways to be buried  (Read 6588 times)

Offline tanyabound

• Aussie Trans girls
    • Tanya's Fetlife Profile
Ways to be buried
« on: April 04, 2017, 12:43:30 am »
Hi everyone,

I often have buried fantasies, be it semi (like waist height) or right up the the base of my chin. Or even in a box and a few feet underground. Each scenario has me bound, wrapped up in plastic or tape (or both), dressed in rubber or confined in a very tiny box with next to no movement. I do like online discussion, but am aware time differences can be an issue. Either way, love to hear some ideas how it can be enjoyable not just for the person doing all the work, but for someone like me who has to experience it for the long term :)
Interested in chatting with Doms/Dommes about long term encasement, mummification, rubberization (of any kind), being buried alive

drambooz

Re: Ways to be buried
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 05:06:34 am »
Have you actually had any legitimate discussions with real individuals that have led anywhere (other than to a mastabatory end)?

Offline tanyabound

• Aussie Trans girls
    • Tanya's Fetlife Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 07:02:16 am »
I have chatted with one person (a while ago) but that is about it. I know a few years back I discussed it with some of the people in my local kink scene, but it was nothing more than a "discussion". I have chatted with a few others from other sites, but the one BIG problem is we seem to be located in completely different countries :P
Interested in chatting with Doms/Dommes about long term encasement, mummification, rubberization (of any kind), being buried alive

drambooz

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 01:14:33 pm »
Understood.  Its a very niche topic.  Trying to find someone who shares your passion but from the opposite perspective is damn near impossible.  I have been searching for years and years and have had zero substantive conversations.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk