Author Topic: Story Links Repairs  (Read 10586 times)

ElectroPainLover

Story Links Repairs
« on: March 27, 2017, 01:35:47 pm »
Hello BoundStories.net Lovers and Authors!

I'm working down the alphabet to fix the BoundStories.net links in each story to return back to the correct story on the Forum for feedback to the author or other readers. It took a little while to get into the swing of things as my knowledge of HTML was nil prior to starting. I had obviously forgotten anything I had known about it prior as it has been years since I even looked at it.

If there are any 'currently active' members who know about problems with their stories, on BoundStories, please PM me the stories titles and I will work on them as you let me know. In the file system, they are not indexed by Author so I need to have the title of the work to find it on the server. Again, drop me a PM and I will get them fixed first, otherwise, I just have to go down the list to find which one's need repaired.

Please! Do not hesitate telling me about your stories links! I have to fix them sooner or later and I would prefer to fix our Active Members stories first! Please do not feel as if you are imposing upon my work by PM'ing them to me.

Thanks,
Dana

P.S. 'Currently Active' members simply means, if you're a member reading this...you are a currently active member.  :D

Working Section Updates

Repairs should be finished in: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z. The BoundStories.net section completed.

**Update** I've finally finished working on this section of the website. I still have to go through and fix some stories from the beginning which was during my learning process, but, all stories link back to the correct post for leaving comments. Thank you for your patients everyone.

Should you find stories in this section not working properly or looking bad or having odd characters within the text, please let me know the title of the story. If you are reading some of Gromet's stories and see they are not working... I know. His stories are on the other server. I will get to his when I move to the other server to fix the other genres.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 05:20:51 pm by ElectroPainLover »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk