Poll

What is your favorite reason for Chastity?

Prevention of someone touching/playing with themselves.
2 (15.4%)
Prevention of touching/playing with yourself.
8 (61.5%)
To hold things in place.
0 (0%)
To prevent access of others.
0 (0%)
Other. Please Explain.
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Favorite Reason for Chastity?  (Read 10868 times)

ElectroPainLover

Favorite Reason for Chastity?
« on: December 22, 2016, 06:25:01 pm »
Why and how do you use chastity devices? For yourself? On someone else? Please leave information to detail the reason and experience.

ElectroPainLover

Re: Favorite Reason for Chastity?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 06:28:57 pm »
Having to fly solo when it comes to my fetish play, I use my chastity devices to prevent myself from accessing a certain 'vital organ'. Sometimes I use the easy and sometimes I go for the painful, but it amounts to the same inability to have fun. As both are steel in construction, I will add a little additional frustration with my e-stim on them.

Dana

Bound4life

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 11:20:22 pm »
I don't have a favorite reason yet. I'm just very curious about what it would be like to be chastised. This is not something my wife would even consider. I would need to find a way to keep myself from getting out. I've read all kinds of stories of how much it torments men when they are locked up and really want to experience it. It's just something I've never done. Does anyone have any ideas of the best ways to go about this. I can't give her the keys. Any ideas would be appreciated since I don't really have anyone nearby I could trust.
Thanks,
Bound

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 02:59:54 am »
I'm going with Other...

When I had a Mistress it was mostly symbolic of my submission to her because I have always been faithful to the person I am with (Dominant or Vanilla).

Right now that I do not have a Domme it is more of a self imposed control until I do have another.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 03:34:02 pm »
Hi Bound4Life.

There are several ways to go about it that can also be worn long term, during the day, as long as you do not have to go through a metal detector at work or something (could take a little explaining if you did). There are many male chastity devices available and you will not be getting them off without the key. As for the wife, if you did something with the key...mail it to yourself; lock in a time-release safe; etc...I hope she doesn't get "in the mood" while you are secured and unavailable for fun. A few ideas are:

You will not be getting out of any of them without a key. The fifth image has a removable urethra tube and the sixth (one I own) is pretty damn dastardly if an erection happens.

Dana
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 04:29:28 am by ElectroPainLover »

Bound4life

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2016, 03:31:28 am »
Thanks so much for the ideas.  I've been shopping for only about a week. A few of those are in the running. I will have to pick one up and give it a try for sure!!

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2016, 04:31:10 am »
You are quite welcome Bound. Amazon (where all those pics came from) offer some pretty decent prices on them.

Dana

Bound4life

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2016, 04:53:31 pm »
I've been looking there answer on the wish app as well. Both have great prices.

Thanks again,
Bound

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk