Poll

If you're looking for a relationship, single or newly single, and prospects arose without bdsm being an option; would you?

Hook up; any lovin' is good lovin'.
0 (0%)
Hook up and try for a little coercion.
2 (33.3%)
Move on and hope to find someone else into kink.
4 (66.7%)
Other. Please Explain.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: New Relationship?  (Read 2837 times)

ElectroPainLover

New Relationship?
« on: December 21, 2016, 06:42:56 pm »
You've been looking to get into a relationship. You like fetishes/bdsm and have always wanted a partner who liked it too. But, a person catches your eye that has expressed no desire in a kinky relationship. What would you do? If you have another idea than what I have offered, please choose other and explain what it is in a post.

ElectroPainLover

Re: New Relationship?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 06:45:32 pm »
I have been in several 'vanilla' relationships and they left me always wanting something more. Not so much as to make me 'move on' or engage in an extramarital affair but I always wished for more.

Dana

Offline ario120987

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 07:08:24 pm »
As someone who took the "no kink" at the start here is my experience.  I got into this relationship,  initially just as progression of a close friendship. Bondage and even sex were the farthest things from my mind. I have been lucky enough to find an open minded partner. If I were to do it again though, it would probably wouldn't be a deal breaker. Bondage for me, is a physical interest. At the end of the day, I want to be with someone I enjoy on more than a physical level. If we don't share a kink, that is a small thing to me, like having different tastes in music.

bowser

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 07:50:10 pm »
I would be out in the open with your kinks and/or quirks soon after you start talking with someone that you seem to have feelings for.  If she/he doesn't like or even want to entertain the notions of any of your kinks then move on and find another person more open.  I had to suppress mine in my first marriage because she didn't want to do anything bdsm related.  Part of the reason our marriage ended in a divorce.   Now I am open with it in hopes that I can find a partner/friend/lover who likes it just as much as I do.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk