Poll

Do you prefer your play with trash to be...

In a clean bin, dumpster, or new bag.
8 (20.5%)
In a dirty, but empty bin or dumpster.
0 (0%)
With clean garbage.
10 (25.6%)
With regular household garbage.
16 (41%)
If I'm not filthy and smelly it wasn't worth it.
5 (12.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Trash...clean or dirty?  (Read 3127 times)

ElectroPainLover

Trash...clean or dirty?
« on: December 19, 2016, 07:42:12 pm »
What level of garbage play do you prefer? Clean?, foul?, somewhere in between? Let our Trashcan lovers know with up to three answers.

ElectroPainLover

Re: Trash...clean or dirty?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 08:08:12 pm »
Not being much of a fan of Trashcan related stuff...but had to be in one, I would have to choose a clean one.

Dana

Offline Landfill_Racoon

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 03:15:39 am »
clean ones... but... time to time i love having a empty used one to seal myself inside...
i've already been inside a 3/4 loaded dumpster and having a dozen of bag thrown on me...

sometime i love to play with my own regular household garbage bags.. in my own outside private bin.
(.. always get in the shower after my play session )

Offline blarg

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 04:11:15 am »
in actual, real life, I only like doing trash play with diapers, and only from people that I know. no daycare dumpster diving for me.

But, if I get enough diapers from enough people I know and can crawl in a bag with them, it is fantastic <3

Offline malus_infantia

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 07:39:21 pm »
For most of my garbage play, I prefer a clean bag - I just find it's easier to get into and to seal up, and it doesn't necessarily require a shower afterward.

Though, I have put full kitchen liners full of household trash and/or my diapers into the bag in which i'm sealing myself...and that's fun ^.^

Also thanks for encouraging activity in the forums, ELP!

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2016, 04:31:48 pm »
When in the garbage can, I wait until the lid will not close, I empty it out, leaving one bag in the bottom.  Get in, and luckily my wife will drop the rest of the bags in on me.  Always household garbage, sometimes the bags will rip if I am trying to move around.  Love it!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk