Poll

You get yourself stuck in your self-bondage but know release will only be delayed a few hours longer than your planned session, are you...?

Angry.
0 (0%)
Annoyed.
6 (26.1%)
Accepting.
8 (34.8%)
Happy.
2 (8.7%)
Excited.
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Temporarily Stuck  (Read 8283 times)

ElectroPainLover

Temporarily Stuck
« on: December 19, 2016, 07:06:44 pm »
I know Jimdini should have an answer for this. How about you? How would you feel about being delayed in your release from your restraints?

Offline Asphyx

Re: Temporarily Stuck
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 06:30:53 am »
It hasn't happened very often. I think that the suddenly real fear of being caught definitely adds something to the mix.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 02:40:57 pm »
It's only happened to me a couple of times myself. One of those times is described in "A Novice's Mistake". My other will be forthcoming sometime. I have been working on stories I might lose if I don't work them while in my mind. Believe me...my misadventure will not be forgotten anytime soon  :o.

Anyway...I just accept it after the initial 'oh shit' wears off.

@Jimdini

I hope I didn't upset you by mentioning you Jimdini. I know you have had plenty of oops' from your posts and figured you would definitely have an opinion on this.

Dana

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 07:18:19 pm »
I voted "Accepting" but it's a guess. I've never really been stuck.

Jimdini

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 08:43:30 pm »
I Can't imagine why Dana thinks I would have an answer.  ;D
But I have gone for annoyed, although excited would be a close second, I like to know if I am going to have to wait to be released, rather than end up in that situation because I have screwed up. ??? Although I do find feeling helpless exciting. :)

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2016, 04:40:03 pm »
I don't know what would give me the thought of you having an opinion on this subject either Jimdini...just a notion I had I guess  ;D

Let's just say I am glad you have people who look after you when you play... ;)

Dana

Jimdini

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2017, 10:34:34 pm »
Just went to 'Annoyed'

Having seen and enjoyed the recent 'Logan' movie, my perverted mind focussed on the restraints used on the teen Mutants.
I remembered I had a Plastic Canque buried somewhere at the bottom of my 'disused restraints store'. So I had a root around and dug it out.Of course my next problem was could I come up with a way locking myself into the device unaided?

This exercised my mind for a few weeks on and off. Finally I thought it would be possible to get the cuffs closed and then push the arms together carefully using a wall, but how to insert the locking post and padlock it ? It struck me it should be possible to get the post in place by blutacking it to the end of a short rod and carefully manoeuvring it into the aligned holes, but I was not sure there would be any way to padlock it. I put it to one side and carried on with my usual SB methods.

This Friday my friend (Safety/release) had offered to stop in and free me if I wanted an escape proof session. So I had changed into my leather briefs and strapped my waist harness on when I spotted the Canque lying to one side. Before applying the rest of my restraints I decided to see if it was possible to close it up and insert the locking post solo, if so I would have to try and think of a way to fit a padlock. With a little effort I managed to close the canque in place and then pick up the rod with the locking post attached and with difficulty get the post in the holes pulling the rod gently away sideways the rod remained in place.

Great, now to take the Canque off and get on with my planned escape proof bondage. However I got a surprise my fingers would not quite reach the locking post to lift it out. I tried bending over and shaking it loose, and then tried to get something underneath to push it out, but my arms got in the way. Well I had achieved my escape proof bondage but not as I had intended, I would have taken at least another twenty minutes applying my gag and other restraints leaving the final inescapable bonds until my friend texted to say he was on his way . Now I was stuck for longer than I planned, albeit mobile and able to call for help if I wanted. At first I thought this was a very a mild bondage but as time passed my arms began to complain from the lack of mobility and I remembered that when it had been used as part of stricter bondages my arms and wrists had been very sore and stiff at the end of the sessions!

Still unless I got third party help (embarrassing to say the least), there was nothing for it but to wait for my friend.The text arrived to say  they were en route, by the time they arrived I had been stuck for an hour and a half!  My friend was really amused to find I had been trapped by one small bolt that just him seconds to remove and free me.

I think I might relegate the canque to my unused restraints store again, unlesss.... is there a way I could fit the padlock, possibly attached to a chain... Hmmm.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk