Poll

If you met a person who shared your kinks but didn't fit your idea of a sexy partner (weight, age, looks), would you...?

Bid them a good night.
2 (10%)
Try it once with them.
3 (15%)
See where it leads.
12 (60%)
See them frequently.
3 (15%)
Enter a relationship.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Less than perfect offer  (Read 3287 times)

ElectroPainLover

Less than perfect offer
« on: December 19, 2016, 06:34:37 pm »
If you met a person of your preferred sexual preference and found them to have the same desires of your favorite kink/fetish, however, did not fit your expectations to what you find attractive due to weight, age, handsomeness, beauty, ethnicity, etc., which option above would you consider most?

MsBehavin

Re: Less than perfect offer
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 06:42:18 am »
I guess see where it leads would be the closest thing to a response is my answer. If I liked them in general then why not be friends and at least you both could enjoy openly discussing shared interests. 

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 12:16:44 pm »
Now "doesn't fit" really covers a lot of situations:
The person being disgustingly fat - I'd feel repulsed and run away
The person being overweight - I'd feel less attracted, but would most likely engage in some BDSM
The person being normal weight, but plain ugly - I'd feel less attracted, but would most likely engage in some BDSM - using a hood, maybe?
The person being overly skinny - I'd be scared to do something wrong and run away

The person having the same gender as I - I might engage in some BDSM, but it wouldn't be wholehearted.

The person being very young -  I might engage in some BDSM, but it wouldn't be wholehearted.
The person being too young - I might engage in talking about BDSM, and might do simple ties. It would not be a sexual thing for me though
The person being old - as long as the brain permits them to consent, there's no problem about extended age

Handsomeness and beauty will stimulate my pleasure (or rather my ego). And I might be careful not to ruin a perfect body.

Etnicity really doesn't matter much to me - maybe it can be used in roleplaying/scening an encounter (whipping the nigger, tieing up the russion spy, putting the chinese in japanese bondage, having the british girl dress even naughtier than she would do herself).

So - I guess the desire to do BDSM will win most situations :)

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 07:37:34 pm »
Compatibility is way ahead of visual appeal. If someone is willing and able to play with me in a way I enjoy I would almost always accept.

"Willing" and "able" are the keys.

On the other hand, "attractive" is always good too.

-Max

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 05:04:14 pm »
@TeaSer

I posed the question for what most people would deem 'within reason' and someone that, without the chance of BDSM, wouldn't be considered attractive. I could not consider a 500 pound woman even if bondage were an option. There has to be some sort of attraction and someone that obese would give me nothing. However, women that most men find to be somewhat 'homely', I find pretty. I think 'plane Jane's' have a unique beauty of their own.

@MaxRoper

I do believe that desired compatibility can outweigh pure physical attraction. Having the man/woman of your dreams and a bdsm relationship would be way to much to 'expect'. For me, if faced with having a relationship with someone I find absolutely stunning without bdsm or someone okay who is willing to engage in bdsm play...I would definitely be "Okay" with that.

Dana

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2016, 12:30:22 pm »
Hi Dana - and merry Christmas.

For some reason I do hope you found yourself to be the packet under the Christmas tree at home. Maybe even with some sound detecting device controlling the strength of your estim - that way you would enjoy the singing a people talking just as if you participated in the conversations instead of being tied and gagged down there.  I'm sure we could find others in the Forum, who would enjoy spending the night in an oversized sock - even if the sock shouldn't be too big :)

Getting back to more realistic scenes - like the question you asked..... For me overly fat people are not a turn on. I know others feel just right about those - I'm glad such people exist as well! Could I engage in a BDSM-relationship with an overly fat person? I guess so! At least for an occasional play. For a long term relationship? I don't think so.

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk