Author Topic: My Personal Trainer by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 4367 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
My Personal Trainer by Jackie Rabbit
« on: December 23, 2015, 10:00:47 AM »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/world/machine/storieslr/mypersonaltrainer.html
Solo-F; Machine/f; robot; delivery; modify; program; strip; naked; punish; hum; enslave; domme; cons; X

http://grometsplaza.net/world/machine/storieslr/mypersonaltrainer2.html
Machine/f; fpov; naked; hum; outdoors; D/s; mind-control; machine; program; petgirl; reluct; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 08:46:22 PM by teanndaorsa »

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Re: My Personal Trainer by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 08:46:40 PM »
And a second part up tonight, enjoy!

Offline T.H.

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 06:04:39 PM »
It's so fortunate that you published a second part, it brought the story to my attention in the first place.

Both parts are obviously very well written. It follows a well known basic story of person buys AI, disables the security so it can take control and then it actually takes and enforces control.
I particulary like the simpleness that there is for the most time only one partys intentions to decipher.

The kinks (D/S, humiliation,...) are absolutely my alley and very well executed in my eyes.

I don't know how I feel about the end. It would probably take a third part (wink wink, nudge nudge) to clarify if there really are some people watching her ordeal and how this came to happen... or if it's only in Jessica's mind.

I tend to wish for our poor heroine that somebody IS watching so they can rescue her if things would go sideways.
But I also hope that if somebody is watching, they would be sensible people. I mean... life is too short for depressing smut in my opinion.

In a way I feel like my sub reading smut. I want the thrills and the tension... but I also want the comfort of assuming that everything will be good in the end.

Have a great day, Jackie!

Tom
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 07:36:37 PM by T.H. »

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2022, 08:38:54 AM »
Thank you for your kind words. There is just something, for me, about a machine taking control. Heartless and cruel, it will do what it was designed to do pretty much no matter what. I almost imagine a turn of the last century factory, with exposed gears and belts spinning about with tremedous energy; if you foolishly got caught up in the inaminate machinery it wouldn't care in the least, it woudn't have the ability to care. Or maybe a car wash, while strapped naked to the roof rack of an SUV and ran through the deluxe cycle, I wrote one with that scenario too once, after driving through a new car wash in the town I live in...

Anyway, I borrowed the robots from another story I had written a few years earlier, My Butler James, and in that one I had experimented with two different endings, Dark, and not quite so dark. As far as Veronia, Ray's new wife, I think she might have a bit of envy, and residual jealousy, the magnificent mansion my alter ego lives in might make a good second home for her and Ray, if my alter ego didn't need it any longer. How Veronica got control of the robot trainer Sir, and what eventually happens in the end is the third chapter that I intend to write. I don't know if I will have Ray rescue my alter ego from her much deserved fate yet, or even if he can once things have been set in motion.

Just some thoughts in my kinky mind for the next chapter, and thank you again for your kind words, Jackie.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk