Author Topic: Sinister Stepmom Part 1  (Read 3392 times)

Offline derminer

Sinister Stepmom Part 1
« on: October 12, 2016, 03:30:13 am »
The Stepmother

My stepmother moved in when I was in high school, and I never liked her. Although she was very sexy. I must admit to masterbating thinking about her beautiful face and that gorgous curvy round ass. I think she knew I loved that ass, as she always wore spandex and tight pants as often as possible around me. She knew she had control over me, I would not fight her.  Then the time came when high school was winning down and my grades were nothing to be proud of. She often openly told me how stupid and useless I was right in front of my father, and how I would never get into college anyway or become anything in life.

I came home one day after finals and I could hear her upstairs in my room. I ran up stairs, and there she stood in the middle of the room surrounded by half full black trash bags. All I could do was stare at that beautiful round tight ass in those training yoga pants she was wearing. She was bent over at the hip, putting something into one of the trash bags. It looked like that round ass of hers was going to make those pants rip down the middle but they just kept on expanding. And so did my cock, which I didn’t realize at first. She turned around and looked at me without standing straight up, she just glared back at me while looking out from her bent expanding ass position. She said, I am cleaning up your room a little. I hope that was ok.

She had and evil smile on her face. You don’t need bunny right?...time passed…I was so fixaded on her ass I could not answer. Bunny was my favorite plush toy that my mother had gotten me when I was a baby. Oh well, he is garbage now, she dropped him in one of the garbage bags and gave me a fake smile. I snapped out of it. No, no not bunny. I rushed up to her and peered into the garbage bag…Eww Mandy, there is garbage in here! Yes, Derek, that’s what we put in garbage bags you idiot! No Mandy, I mean you put kitchen garbage in the trash bags first…why? Ahh, you are such a fucking brat! What do you think…that there is a special pick up for your toys and crap? Of course not, all our garbage is picked up by the same garbage truck and crushed among kitchen, bathroom, diaper pail and old crappy toys.

Understood! Yes mam, I understand, but… No buts, you listen to me this is the only Butt you will ever see! She then smacks her own butt with a playful smile. You better kiss this ass to thank me for cleaning your room! She then shoves her spandex clad big round expanding ass in my face, kiss it bitch! I am about to cum, I put my lips together for a kiss get down on my knees. She quickly turns around pushes me to the floor and reverses her ass toward my face, soon I feel the smooth spandex/lycra composite material touching my face. I am in heven. Mandy lets out a, EWW! You like this don’t you? She grinds her ass into my face, you have been checking out my ass for years havnt you, BITCH! Yes, mam I have, yeeess I have. Mandy grinds faster and harder, then she stops! Bitch you better not cum! This is not for your pleasure. She then just sits and transfers her weight straight to her ass. I try to talk, but it just comes out as a mumble. Mandy laughs, haha, that’s better. She starts to open my pants, as soon as she opens my fly my cock jumps out like a jack in a box. You are so gross she says, look at that little thing. You were going to stick that in me? Really, that thing is so small, she starts to stroke it. She lifts off my face to give me some air. Then she starts giving me a hand job, as I start grunting she immediately stops. That’s it Bitch, go over to one of those trash bags and finish off. She gets off my face pulls her pants up, I am just staring at her pants as she pulls them up I can see the defining lines of her panties, so sexy! I am about to cum mam… NO DON’T, Bitch! Go over there now, if anything falls on the carpet you are done! I pinch my cock with my fingers making sure non of the precum is spilled run over to one of the trash bags, opens it up and gives myself two-three strokes then it all explodes all over old juice boxes, kleennex, old clothes, potato peels and other garbage. Well done bitch, now take those garbage bags out to the curb before the garbage man gets here! Yes mam I will. And from now on you are my sub and will do as I desire and pleasure me during the day when your father cannot. If you don’t work hard enough or I am not satisfied with your work, then I will toss you away in the garbage just like your old toys. That’s all you are to me a toy, my little bitch toy! HAHAHAA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk