Author Topic: Help Gromet with story reviewing?  (Read 13585 times)

ElectroPainLover

Re: Help Gromet with story reviewing?
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2016, 02:59:14 pm »
Hi Rodrigo,

I have notice that some of the stories I wished to write a post about have not been in the Plaza forum. I have assumed they were lost during the huge website crash. I have simply made a new post in the story's genre feedback section. I head the post as *Story by Jane Doe*, of course story being the title and Jane Doe being the author of the story you are wishing to review/comment upon.

Gromet, I'm sure, would welcome if you find a story which does not have story codes listed and you offer your findings of the story code elements. He will check them and add them to the story when he gets to it.

Thank you,
Dana -- EPL

Rodrigo

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2016, 08:09:17 pm »
Here are story codes for some stories on http://www.devouredstories.net/stories_biggulp/stories_main.htm that are not on the plaza but deserve to get there:

Boogum: M/animal; M/m; oral; mast; tatoos; circus; swallow; digest; absorbed; nc; X
Big Rob Catches a Biker: M/m; park; bike; oral; swallow; cons; X
Cop swallows teen boy: M/m; crime; cop; swallow; digest; absorbed; nc; X
Giant coach: M/m+; students; football; experiment; giant; swallow; digest; absorbed; naked; nc; X
Saturday Night Cinema: M/m+f+; cinema; celeb; giant; swallow; voy; nc; X
Say Uncle: M/m; family; swallow; digest; absorbed; cons; X
The Shokujin Ceremony: M/m; restaurant; vegetarian; swallow; digest; absorbed; united; cons; X
Special Delivery: M/m; pizza service; swallow; digest; absorbed; nc; X

Rodrigo

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2016, 08:18:41 pm »
I have notice that some of the stories I wished to write a post about have not been in the Plaza forum.
Ok, thats a thing too, however there are also places on the plaza with stories that are neither in the official collection nor in the forum. I'm not sure either, but those might be the older stories they were talking about.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2016, 09:49:34 pm »
Here are story codes for some stories on http://www.devouredstories.net/stories_biggulp/stories_main.htm that are not on the plaza but deserve to get there:

Boogum: M/animal; M/m; oral; mast; tatoos; circus; swallow; digest; absorbed; nc; X
Big Rob Catches a Biker: M/m; park; bike; oral; swallow; cons; X
Cop swallows teen boy: M/m; crime; cop; swallow; digest; absorbed; nc; X
Giant coach: M/m+; students; football; experiment; giant; swallow; digest; absorbed; naked; nc; X
Saturday Night Cinema: M/m+f+; cinema; celeb; giant; swallow; voy; nc; X
Say Uncle: M/m; family; swallow; digest; absorbed; cons; X
The Shokujin Ceremony: M/m; restaurant; vegetarian; swallow; digest; absorbed; united; cons; X
Special Delivery: M/m; pizza service; swallow; digest; absorbed; nc; X

Thanks Rodrigo. I will add these stories to the forum so readers can find them easier and post replies should they wish. I noticed Fordman64 working on some in BoundStories earlier today and I will make sure he has not already added these as well.

I will have to let another Moderator or Administrator address the "not in the official collection" portion as I was not around during the web-crash and am unfamiliar with what was or wasn't there before.

As for the original part, adding codes to older uncoded stories; if the story does not have storie codes listed under the title in either the story or the link to it, those are what we are trying to address. They are older stories submitted before the storycode begun to be added.

I hope that helps clarify it for you. And thank you for your willingness to help Gromet standardize the site.
Dana--EPL

***Thank you Rodrigo. I have added these stories to these Devoured Stories Section***
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 10:25:42 pm by ElectroPainLover »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk