Author Topic: Veteran plaza authors: Which of your works are your favorite?  (Read 17513 times)

A Pensive Pen

Veteran plaza authors: Which of your works are your favorite?
« on: September 25, 2016, 07:57:08 pm »
Some authors here have huge collections going back years, others only a few. Of the stories you've written, which ones stand out to you as the best, sexiest, most fun to write, or whatever?

MsBehavin

Re: Veteran plaza authors: Which of your works are your favorite?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 08:57:08 pm »
OOoooooooooooo...... great topic  :D

Offline Lobo De la Sombra

• Global Moderator
  • Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 09:39:49 pm »
Interesting question, Pensive.  My earliest story on the Plaza that I know of for sure is dated 2001, so there are a few to choose from.  I can't really say one is my favorite, so here's the top five, in alphabetical order:

The Barbarian Way
Helen's Journey
Homecoming
Priorities
Understanding
The more I look, the more I see.
The more I see, the more I learn.
The more I learn, the more I know.
The more I know, the less I understand.
The less I understand, the more I look.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 09:40:13 pm »
I am far from a veteran author here as I only joined the Plaza on July 31st, however, I still have several stories waiting to be posted. I hope they have just been waiting in the queue and not having some reason to not get posted. So far, I think my favorite stories I have written is "The Blackberry Patch" and "Selma's Recollection". However, both are still waiting for Gromet to post them if he will. I have only had four stories posted so far and "Jessica's Torment" is far from finished as it will comprise of about 6 or 7 seperate chapters.

"Precious Marissa" is probably one of my more difficult stories as I plan to write the next part from Marissa's point of view on what is happening to her, another part about her time in training, and, probably a third about Kevin and Marissa after she comes home.

Dana -- EPL

Offline Lobo De la Sombra

• Global Moderator
  • Bound & Gagged
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 09:53:15 pm »
Don't sweat the wait to see your stories, Dana.  Gromet has help here on the Forum, but, as far as I know, the Plaza is still a one man operation.  Which means Gromet has read, prepped and posted each and every story you see there now.  And, considering the imaginations of the writers here, I wouldn't be surprised if he has nearly that many more waiting.  I've got ten stories in line at the moment, and a couple of them have been there for a while.  It may take some time, but if your stories are up to snuff, and I see no reason from your earlier work to think they won't be, they'll be posted.
The more I look, the more I see.
The more I see, the more I learn.
The more I learn, the more I know.
The more I know, the less I understand.
The less I understand, the more I look.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2016, 10:13:46 pm »
Thanks Lobo.

I figured that it is because Gromet is a very busy person. I am quite sure that he also has a busy schedule away from the Plaza as well. I figured it was just because he gets swamped by stories. Not to mention having to approve new members due to spam problems.

I am currently trying to think of stories for the Fall Writing Contest and for the Halloween Story Contest, so I have taken a bit of a break from Jessica, Marissa, Kyle (unpublished), and Synthia (unpublished) until I get the contest stories written.

Several of the stories I have submitted may skirt the line of the site's rules and so I wasn't sure if they were on the wrong side of the rules or not. I hope not. I am going to try to focus a little closer to consentual as I write further, but some have been pretty Non-consentual and may teeter against the rules. I am still in the learning process of what is too much and what is good. I plan to be active on the site and in the story writing for a very long time and will learn as I go

Thanks again Lobo and I understand that Gromet is still the one person whom has to read, approve, and publish each story and gets a lot of them from our talented member authors.

Dana -- EPL

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2016, 02:33:16 am »
I think for me the one that I found most interesting to write was the first Slaviversary series http://www.boundstories.net/storiessz/slaviversary.html. I really enjoyed writing the same essential story as single stories, each from one of the character's narratives of the events.

I tried writing the second series the same way but quickly realized it was far greater length story than the original retrospective story. And it also became disjointed if separated out into single narrator stories, which lead me to the alternating perspective narrative style.

However the Revenge Series were also fun to do because I was crafting a whole new reality with its own culture, slang, and lore.

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2016, 04:31:45 am »
Choosing my best story is a tough question to answer, hopefully I haven’t written it yet. If I have to pick one story I would say ‘An Afternoon with Amy Young.’ It’s written in a unique style that was challenging for me, I had to toss the whole story and start from scratch 5 times, and that was before the regular revision process.

So maybe I think about ‘Amy’ as that problem child that turns out okay in the end and was worth all the sleepless nights.

Offline Arkane

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2016, 06:52:11 am »
My best? it's stuff I wrote long time ago.
Not in english.

Offline Steve Spandex

• Bound & Gagged
  • Spandex Bound
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2016, 09:53:39 am »
The story that I'm most satisfied with, and the one that most people seemed to like best, is the nine part Ever Increasing Bondage:

http://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/everincreasingbondage.html

I have another 'epic' in the pipeline, the first few chapters of which will hopefully be published soon. It's called The Secrets of Shackleton Grange, and I consider it my best work to date. Whether anyone else agrees remains to be seen.

http://www.boundstories.net/storiessz/secretsofshackletongrange.html

Steve
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 09:37:51 pm by Gromet »
There is no cure for Merinthophilia. Once you've got it, you're stuck with it for life.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2016, 11:05:25 am »
I don't know if I have any favorites, some have been received better/more popularly than others, but I think the most interesting ones to date were the Bondage Barbie ones. It was my intention to bring those characters through all of the different sections the Plaza offers, but I will leave it to the readers if I was at least somewhat successful in that effort.

The first two stories I ever recall submitting were from a man's perspective, borrowed in part and with permission from a man friends journal and highly erotic to my mind, most especially since they were more truth than fiction. The cuckold thing is a huge turn on for me, having your fun, and a place to call home when your done almost too good to be true.

Best wishes, Jackie.

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2016, 07:26:08 pm »
Good topic! I intend to go read each and every Favorite Story listed here.

Once I send a story in to Gromet I usually forget about it (except on those rare occasions when someone comments). Looking back at the list of my tales I'd have to say At The Shore (http://www.boundstories.net/storiesad/attheshore.html) is my current favorite (and, coincidentally, the one that has garnered the most fan mail).

Max

Offline Rubberh

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2016, 12:50:57 am »
I really can't decide which would be my favorite. Writers leave a tiny piece of themselves when they create a story. Choosing one would be asking me what do I like more, my left hand or my right foot.

I also have written over the course of several years. My writing style has changed a bit, and some storylines wouldn't go as well today as they did in the good old days.

I always think of my first multi part story "The Rubber Baroness"  as my best achievement when I first started contributing to the Plaza. Within the last couple of years I enjoyed the favorable response to "Boots" and "The Parade".

I do have others in the works and a few published that I haven't mentioned or submitted to the Plaza. Maybe they'll become a favorite, but I'll always have a place for my earlier stories.

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2016, 01:48:55 pm »
I have another 'epic' in the pipeline, the first few chapters of which will hopefully be published soon. It's called The Secrets of Shackleton Grange, and I consider it my best work to date. Whether anyone else agrees remains to be seen.
That's unfair, Steve! Now we all wait in agony, holding our breath until those chapters are released!

TeaSer
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 01:50:35 pm by TeaSer »
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

A Pensive Pen

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2016, 03:01:27 pm »
I, for one, don't mind some suspense when it comes to forthcoming stories. If any site on the internet should reward a little erotic teasing, it's this one :)

I've been tracking down and reading some of the favorite stories listed here. They're fun! Maybe after thousands of stories the Plaza could use a greatest hits section.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk