Author Topic: what is going on whre and why did the most awsome author mister daffy duck go  (Read 7127 times)

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
i am stunned and shocked and sad why oh why has daffy asked gromet to remove every singel story of his pluss resigned as the trash can moderator   :'( :'( it's unbelievable that he suddenly would get away from this marvelous site and to take his storye's with him is even more sad for us who love them 
TRASH GIRL

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
We all feel the loss Trash Girl.

Offline derminer

yes couldnt agree more. Maybe he didn't feel appreciate enough, i mean he built most of the content on this site, my very favorite site highlighting something that most of us thought we were alone about. I don't write as well as him or many other great writers on here. But i will learn from this to produce more, maybe we should all try to put ideas or shorter stories up there.. very sad. Please come back Daffy!  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
Derminer i chould not agree more with you daffy did put up and even made some stories with me in them so to take it all down made me sad
TRASH GIRL

Offline Jennifer52

Oh no! That's a real loss!! Hope he's ok

Offline Jennifer52

I tried emailing Daffy but his email has been deactivated. Very curious..

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
yeah Jennifer i tried the same some day's ago but the same happend to me it's so weird why would he just remove all stories 
TRASH GIRL

Offline slider142

I hope he is doing okay. He seemed to be a genuinely respectful and upstanding person, and wrote great stories too.

Offline Lobo De la Sombra

• Global Moderator
  • Bound & Gagged
I'm also hoping all is ok.  Daffy and I had been keeping in touch using the PM here.  His dropping off the forum cuts that line of communication, especially if he's closed his email account.  If anyone hears anything from him, please let me know, either in a post or a PM.
The more I look, the more I see.
The more I see, the more I learn.
The more I learn, the more I know.
The more I know, the less I understand.
The less I understand, the more I look.

laundering by woman

I hope all is ok for him. He's a awesome and very productive and imaginative writer.

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
I enjoyed Daffy's writing and, most of all, his comments here on the forum. His skill and humor will be missed.

Daffy, if you happen to stop by and read this you'll see how much you're appreciated. Please come back!

Max

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
i also hope to see if daffy read this we want you back plase
TRASH GIRL

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
I can't belive what i just read from gromet i have been made the new trash can moderator  ;D :'( i'm happy but also sad since i got it from daffy
TRASH GIRL

ElectroPainLover

Congratulations Trash Girl!!! I'm sure you will do just fine!

Dana -- EPL

Offline Lobo De la Sombra

• Global Moderator
  • Bound & Gagged
Congratulations.  I'm sure you'll do a great job.  If you have any questions, my PM is open, and I may even be able to come up with an answer.   :)  One very nice thing about this Forum is that mods do help each other when they can.
The more I look, the more I see.
The more I see, the more I learn.
The more I learn, the more I know.
The more I know, the less I understand.
The less I understand, the more I look.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk