Author Topic: What types of Trashcan stories would you like to see more of ?  (Read 15546 times)

Offline Jennifer52

Re: What types of Trashcan stories would you like to see more of ?
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2016, 05:02:49 pm »
Can't wait!
Thanks for writing all these stories. Trust me, they're all appreciated by us :)

Daffy Duck

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2016, 10:52:42 pm »
Hi Jennifer,

Many thanks for your kind words.

I, and all us writers here, try our best.

If you, or any other reader, wishes to post any feedback on any of the individual stories, from any author, I am sure we all would love to hear.  It is always nice to hear what the audience thought.

Daffy

Offline blarg

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2016, 03:26:33 pm »
I love any kind of story involving automated bagging and disposal.

for me the idea of someone being mistaken as garbage by a computer, or stuck in an automated system by some mistake (or being bound up and thrown in) and completely unable to escape and at the cold mercy of a machine that sees the person as just another piece of trash is extremely hot to me.

this is a good example: http://www.trashcanstories.net/storiesad/amostfittingending.html the way the robot just quickly and easily bags up the bound occupants of the house and tosses them away is amazing.

of course, I also love compaction and bailing and recycling sorting machines.

I also prefer that the person in the trash does not get rescued, maybe leave the ending ambiguous but sometimes I like a bad end, though I don't like all the gory details :s

Daffy Duck

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2016, 03:38:06 pm »
Hi Blarg,

Thanks for posting in detail. Most helpful.

I did write a story called "Automated Trashbagging" for, I too, like the idea of an automated system.  I have also written ones about baling and recycling.

Whilst I agree that I also prefer the person is not rescued (it seems more realistic, that way), I know you and I are in the tiny minority, and most favour that the story character lives.

As for gory details, never fear Gromet normally bans those. I was even asked to re-write one death scene, to the person was rescued !

Cheers for posting.

Daffy

« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 03:41:53 pm by Daffy Duck »

Pegusasger

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2016, 04:51:09 am »
Hi Daffy,

I enjoy stories with bagging (by themselves or by another hand/automated), either consensual or not, messy or clean, dumpster or wheelie bin. I prefer stories without magic, potions or compactors/garbage trucks which end up in gruesome endings (I prefer them either to be rescued or the story ends with their fate unknown). Also stories which feature elements of self-bondage, encasement, public risk of discovery or as punishment.

Generally I'd say it's easier for people to write on what interests them and all stories (within the site rules) are more than welcome. I have a few favourite stories which have been the authors only submission and wish they had done more. I have a few ideas for stories but I don't find it that easy to get them from being in my head into the written final form and being satisfied with my effort. Hopefully I'll get a few more typed up sometime..

Regards

Pegusas

Daffy Duck

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2016, 09:40:10 am »
Hi Pegusas,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and suggestions.

You raise a valid comparison between bondage, encasement and bagging, for I agree they are actually quite similar, in that they all restrict movement.  Encasement and bagging also share a degree of sight depravation.

Like the majority, I spoke of earlier to Blarg on this discussion, you prefer a happier ending.  I have written some that are more in keeping with that, but Gromet (knowing that I usually write nasty endings) often comments that when I write a nice ending, I must have been feeling unwell.  Perhaps his recent flu is catching....   LOL.

I got some good advice from Lobo, which I will share with you, don't force the story out, when the time is right, it will click into place. The stress of trying to write, is actually counter-productive to actually writing. I look forward to reading it, when you have finished. There is no deadline. Not need to hurry or rush.

Daffy

Offline blarg

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2016, 11:31:21 pm »
another thing I should mention is, I really love garbage stories that involve diapers. Diaper wearing and use is probably my number 1 fetish so seeing trash stories focused around them is great for me.

I like the idea of objectification a lot. someone being treated like a diaper, bound up with tape and tossed into a diaper pail, only to be disposed of later.

Most of the other people here probably aren't into that, but, well, everyone is unique :p

Daffy Duck

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2016, 11:00:50 am »
Hi Blarg,

Yes everyone is unique. I also like the idea of objectification.

With your particular interest in mind, perhaps you would like one of my stories "My giantess - A Railway Worker".  It is not specifically about diapers, but if your read it, you will see why I mentioned it.  Hope you enjoy.

Thanks for your posts.

Daffy

Bren

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2016, 04:52:29 pm »
The Diaper idea sounds like a good one. If only I could find inspiration to write again. I love Diapers and Trash. Much fun to play with both at once.

Elizabeth :) xxx

Daffy Duck

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2016, 06:06:10 pm »
Hi Elizabeth,

Many thanks for kindly posting your idea. It is much appreciated.

As for inspiration to write your own story, you were going to contact Trash Girl.

Daffy

« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 06:14:01 pm by Daffy Duck »

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2016, 06:35:26 pm »
what about me daffy i have not been contacted by anyone but sure i help if needed
TRASH GIRL

Daffy Duck

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2016, 07:03:29 pm »
The previous debate between Trash Girl and Elizabeth Rose was back in March 2016, under the post "Return of a somewhat jinxed poster".

Bren

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2016, 09:11:55 pm »
Yeah. I lost all inspiration to write. I've still got the draft saved Trash Girl. I tried adding a kidnapping part to it and just lost inspiration really. It will come. And is at the top of my priority

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2016, 11:03:16 pm »
that's okay Elizabeth Rose i can wait it's not a problem for me just get your ispiration back i'll be waiting to see the story once it's done  ;)
TRASH GIRL

Bren

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2016, 11:24:22 pm »
Cheers. Uhhh. Daffy. Dont suppose you have any tips for getting over writers block and finding Inspiration again.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk