Author Topic: Hello to everyone on Gromets plaza  (Read 2630 times)

Latex_Jamie

Hello to everyone on Gromets plaza
« on: August 03, 2016, 06:15:30 pm »
Hello to everyone on the forums. I'm Jamie and i enjoy latex leather bondage heels and chastity.

I am a 38 year old Female from the US, Pennsylvania

I do have a fantasy about long term bondage and objectification as well.

Any one that wants to chat  I am available at [email protected]

Happy Bondage

Je t'aime

Jamie

ElectroPainLover

Re: Hello to everyone on Gromets plaza
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 08:35:48 pm »
Warm Welcomes Jamie,

I am glad you have joined and wish to enjoy the stories, and, feelings you may have to the stories, possibly passing along those feelings in a comment to the author.

I hope you enjoy the forums. I have had a couple interesting conversations with some of the Family in the short time since I signed up. I would love to hear some of your stories as well.

Again, welcome to the forums.

ElectroPainLover - EPL

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 03:27:05 am »
Welcome. I am also from ye olde Keystone State

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 10:15:59 pm »
Delicious! A 38 year young female loving to be enclosed, tied up, objectified - what could a naughty ol' man want more? Except of course not being married to a vanilla woman in some other continent!

Jamie, be welcome at the Plaza and at the Plaza Forum. I look forward to your comments in different categories - to inspire others and to help develop scenes to be played out alone or hopefully with some consenting partner.

And should you ever need to store a combination for a lock somewhere - don't hesitate from mailing it to me - and delete the 'sent' message. Be sure I would only return the combination if you was crying your heart out - for more than a month  >:(

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk