Author Topic: Locked in high heels  (Read 8395 times)

highheeldoll

Locked in high heels
« on: July 06, 2016, 10:55:56 pm »
I am looking for anyone with an interest in locking high heels and their use as a training and punishment device.

Chaste slave

Re: Locked in high heels
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 12:50:55 am »
I absolutely love high heels and especially for training or punishment.  I would love to work up to ballet heels.  I often lock my heels on as an extra level of bondage

Kindred

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 03:27:53 pm »
Hi doll, I just bought these from sub-shop, https://www.sub-shop.com/collections/locking-bondage-gear/products/6790a-stiletto-prisoner-wide-locking-shoe-cuffs

Love them,

Feel free to email me if you'd like to chat about them,

Kindred

***Approved as not being spam*** Considered as being helpful information for another member. Dana--ELP
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 03:33:24 pm by ElectroPainLover »

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 08:15:59 am »
Hmmm - those shoe-cuffs looks a bit more clumsy than a padlock directly on the shoe. However I can perfectly understand the use of such cuffs - making it way easier to find proper shoes and have them locked on.

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 11:49:21 am »
A simple chain can achieve the same effect. It must be wrapped around the back of the ankle and crossed over itself in the front of the ankle, then take the ends together under the sole of the shoe and lock them so there is no slack.

I've also done this with 1/4" clear plastic tubing, with holes drilled in the end for the lock shanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk